6 Screenshots

About This File

I’ve been posting on Curvage for over a year now but have never gone into much detail about my own weight gain journey. 

Hear me talk about what initially spurred my gain and began the transformation a little over 4 years ago from a normal weight my whole life (never surpassing 130 lbs) to a huge, insatiable piggy 🐷 

It’s no secret that I’m crazy turned on by my own fat body…I tell you how I discovered that and why I decided to post on Curvage, along with my earliest memories of being into weight gain & bigger bodies.

I also talk about what turns me on within the kink and can’t help but get a little worked up…that combined with seeing myself on camera at the highest weight I’ve ever been leaves me quite visibly aroused 🥵🥵🥵

About a year before I started gaining (2017): 

A3B4595E-88A7-41F5-A38E-812B3B5F4C36.thumb.jpeg.a890137344ef10a2e43e326261c07cb1.jpeg

0CFF8F34-DFD2-4CF1-8BA3-429540893933.jpeg

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

joebu8453

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow! 30 mins of the beautiful ChubbieBunnie. Awesome outfits! I enjoyed hearing your adventure so far, as well!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much ☺️💕

Link to review
bgilroy

Chubbiebunnie does it again, she consistently puts out some of the best content available. Great video documenting how she goes from a gorgeous skinny girl to a gorgeous fat girl. A true fantasy come to life I highly recommend. 

That makes me so happy to hear, thanks so much for your review 💗

Link to review
boss frond

You are insanely sexy! This clip is so hot. You have a wonderful, engaging screen presence and and I cannot get enough of your belly! I immediately went and bought 4 more clips! 5 million stars.

Thank you so much!!! ☺️ I really appreciate your review and hope you enjoy the other clips you picked up too 💜

Link to review
Kenzo998

Good to see you again gorgeous.

In many ways this is the video I’d always hoped you’d make. The story of how the conventionally petite girl ballon’s to BBW standards.

Ive been following ChubbieBunnie probably as early as anyone else on this site, so hearing of her story was so interesting, erotic and beautiful. Every intricate detail is so fabulous, from the admissions of guilt surrounding Willy Wonka videos as a child, to the sensual rubbing of her rounded belly, which always seems to settle lazily back into place. 

It’s a fabulous story throughout, and just the mere concept that you could have gained so extravagantly so quickly is beauty personified. 

💗💗💗

Thank you so much again for an amazing review and your continuous support ☺️

Link to review
Residentsteven

So hot to hear how you got into gaining weight, I’m still shocked at how skinny you were in the pictures above 🤯. Your lingerie looks fit to burst at the start of the vid. Loved hearing all the juicy details and seeing how those fluffy pants from the burrito vid looking super tight on your bigger body. Love how you got super distracted by jiggling your own belly multiple times 🥵 I definitely got distracted myself 💦 tmi 😂. Glad you like the burping now, it’s definitely a huge turn for me hearing bbws burping 😍. I’m so glad you found this kink too, that wobbling in the last few seconds 🤤 OMG so damn hot CB 5 bouncy stars.

5 bouncy stars!!! 😆 I love it 💕

I don’t mind the tmi, I’m very happy to hear you enjoyed 😏 thank you so much ☺️💗

Link to review
Guest puppet_master

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

CB really opens up about her fattening experience. You can tell she really loves her shape and size which just makes her all the more sexy. She is looking absolutely enormous especially compared to the old pictures. She used to have a fit body and flat stomach, and now that flat stomach is buried under a massive orb of pure belly fat with a gorgeous pair of engorged breasts perched on top of the belly.

Link to review
Guest almull1997

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Couple things stand out in this clip to me..first thing was when you said you loved the spoiled aspect of fat women. I really hope you get that desire fulfilled for you. You deserve the absolute best and should be spoiled all the time☺️ Spoiled from getting anything you want to eat to always being attended to like having messages and belly rubs! I would love to spoil you! Let me know what I could do to make that happen for you😏😍 Second thing that stood out to me was when you said you get distracted and had to take care of business. That is so hot! That you have to step away and fulfill your present sensual cravings! It is so amazing how you turn yourself on and you have to immediately fulfill that strong desire. It shows how much confidence you have in yourself and your body. I know you said we all have days when we aren’t 100% with our bodies, but I will say that I will always support you with your body. It’s amazing, but you and your personality/characteristics make your body even more attractive. You are the most attractive and overall best woman I’ve ever connected with on here😁☺️❤️ Thanks so much for sharing this video..keep up the good work!! 

Link to review
Guest bababooey111

Great vid, great story, much thanks

Link to review

"it's really, it's really...just being fucking huge!". I love your enthusiasm, CB, it's super erotic. Again, I bought this video, and paired it with the 'Tight Lingerie' video from the previous fall, around Halloween. This time, I was curious to see CB's progress from roughly pre-Holiday, up to shortly post Easter. To me these months always seemed an ideal time to fatten your girl up. The stretch of winter months have brought many a goddess up to a monstrous size by late spring. The results? quite good. She sits here looking very big, round, soft and satisfied. To me she went from chubby post college girl to gorgeous, young BBW. Getting so much more confident and able to enjoy her hard earned gains. After listening to her story, I imagined her, if she could, watching this video from her perspective last fall when she was dressed in that getting too snug lingerie. To top it all off, she's really picked up the pace since this video was shot, getting bigger more quickly now.

Link to review