Huge & Horny

$5.99

(9 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

I haven’t been this horny in a minute & decided I absolutely had to get off to my round, bulging gut on camera today…🙃 I originally filmed this just for myself, but got a little carried away and thought it would be hot to share as well 😛

I eat some Chipotle, chug some oat milk, and get horny affff over my full, fat belly 😍😍😍

lots of belly slaps, bouncing, big burps, greedy moans, and very worked up fat chat 😋

D9C087EA-8F45-4ED8-98D0-12CC3A43AC97.thumb.gif.141c1ef2299c473a71c3bd2eaaf676b2.gif

C8A05514-4D23-45D8-980E-1BA4147A0497.thumb.gif.24ad17fc8fd4574e472d0adf54ae3e59.gif

78CCAA0E-7B10-4E48-A89C-6CF29DDA5342.thumb.jpeg.cf113bf44b6c52410a44761dd6b840f4.jpeg

CE270E08-B675-41B5-ACF3-F9DCF8E4CFAA.thumb.jpeg.1fa7143a4802268d345c2ff6aca37bdd.jpeg

294C49E3-3A6E-4A74-8A62-44EECD76D466.thumb.jpeg.fa26f1c6c56be6e4d1882d742ccdef3e.jpeg

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest puppet_master

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

CB's belly looks absolutely enormous in this one. She bloats her gut into a swollen orb of food and fat and gets as turned on as me at the sight of it. In or out of the jeans is a sight to behold as I really love the look of huge gut bulge in tight jeans. As swollen as her gut gets, its now staying quite soft and jiggly because there is just so much thick fat on top.

Link to review
wavemagnet

"I wish there was more..." Spoken like a true Feedee Piggy, she's the real deal. This is my first purchase from CB and just for fun, I bought her first Curvage video from a year or so ago. Love comparing the two. She was already a big girl last year, and now, she's huge. You can see how much bigger she is than just a couple of months ago. It's no wonder though, she is a hungry, horny glutton. Getting bigger is her most intense pleasure. Arms, belly, hips, thighs just bulging with massive size  Fat, heavy shapes from head to toe, a beautiful sight to behold .I love how it's become harder for her to move around. Am looking forward to her next weigh in, I'm sure I'll be impressed.

Link to review
Residentsteven

We join CB while she is stuffing her face 🐷 which we all know is something she loves to do 😍. Then chugging some coke with some of the loudest burps I’ve heard her do ever, she is patting her huge gut that needs to be unleashed from her shorts. Plenty of jiggling to and some horny fat chat 🥵 have you been working out to CB 😂 (lifting loads of food to your mouth) even your arms are getting fatter. Seriously you can tell how horny she is just eating this is one hot vid that you will love 💦, 5 horny stars CB.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for the 5 horny stars 😚💗😍

you are absolutely correct that I’ve been working out my arms lately 😋 When being this fat requires so many calories, you’ve got to take bigger, heavier bites to be efficient! 😂

Really appreciate your support, I had too much fun with this one 😛

Link to review
drake.bundee

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Easily one of the best videos of all time. She's so fucking horny the ENTIRE video as she stuffs her massive belly. And she had originally filmed this "just for herself"? No wonder this chick just keeps getting fatter. She's the real deal, can't wait to keep watching her turn into a hog 🐷

wow 🥵😍 thank you so much 💗

Link to review
kryptoroll

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

as the clip progresses its clear that the time away was spent packing pounds on what was an already big body. cb strips away to reveal an inflated figure that seems to wobble more than previous as she labors to even move around and slap her big tummy.

looking forward to see how that "crop top" continues to fit you. i remember it covering a little more but maybe it shrunk in the wash?

probably 😅 

thank you for the review 😚💕

Link to review
YoureSoHot

😵😵😵 from the very beginning ChubbieBunnies belly looks so hot amd round and you can see how fat her thighs tits and arms have gotten as well 😻 she then consumes more food and chugs milk n blows up even further. Very hot video

Link to review
tazino24

Amazing as usual. 

Great belly great attitude. A true feedee in heart, I am sure we will be seeing more of her, pun intended;)

😜💗

Link to review
Nickname

This is the first CB clip I bought, and whao, was it worth it! She is so genuinely turned on, it is amazing! I too wish there was more, as she says in this clip! 😊

Link to review