Car Stuffing

$6.99

(2 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Requested clip : ) 

I pick up some Sonic and park in a semi-secluded spot to eat — at first I was nervous about someone seeing me, but as I saw my belly bulge more and more, I couldn’t help but imagine what the fit people walking their dogs would think if they saw me stuffing my face 🐷 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest puppet_master

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

While everyone else is out exercising to keep themselves fit, @ChubbieBunnie is sitting in her car on her ever expanding ass, stuffing more excess calories into her already enormous belly. Seeing her in the car from the side view really shows how much space her fat body and engorged gut occupy. Her plump breasts spill out of her too tight shirt, yet her belly protrudes way past them. Her belly is really just a massive orb of pure fat. A few more inches on her belly and it will be reaching the steering wheel.

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Oh wow you simply must check out this new vid from CB a car stuffing. I was shocked how quick you ate that hotdog 🤯. Wobbling her huge belly then it starts jiggling on it’s own 😍 when she gets the hiccups because she stuffed everything down so quickly 🐷. I don’t think it’s going to be long before you outgrow your car stuffing like this, showing off your greed in public is hot 🥵. 5 stuffed and burpy stars CB .

Link to review