• Curvage Model

Hey, Loves!

Sorry for the silence 🙈 The last week has been crazy ðŸĪŠ I quit and started a new job unexpectedly last week. There was 6 of us in the house this weekend, total chaos lol and on top of that I've been sick. I slightly lost my taste for a minute but I've still been stuffing 😌

I hope you're doing good 😌💕

• Curvage Model
22 hours ago, Quatering09 said:

Damn, that sounds pretty bloody hectic. Hopefully things will be set back to some sort of normalcy and you can get back to gorging on all your favourite fatty foods again ðŸĨ°

It was pretty hectic lol Things have calmed down now and I'm also feeling a lot better. Thank you, Love xx

Back to the aggressive stuffing for me ðŸ˜ŒðŸ―

36 minutes ago, PrincessJules said:

JUST LOOK AT THIS HEAAAVY, HANGING BELLY 😌😁âĪ

YouCut_20230809_014308954_1.gif

I'm, uhhhhh ðŸĨĩðŸ”ĨðŸ”ĨðŸĨĩ noticing that there might, uhhhhðŸ’ĶðŸ’ĶðŸ’ĶðŸ’Ķ be some other heavy hangers in this post???? ðŸ˜ĩðŸ˜ĩðŸĪŊðŸĪŊðŸĪŊ ...and suddenly I'm DYYYYYYYYING for a jug of milk --or two!!!!! You know where I could find any big, heavy milk jugs???? 🧐🧐🧐

Guest Carcer89
On 8/8/2023 at 3:09 PM, PrincessJules said:

Hey, Loves!

Sorry for the silence 🙈 The last week has been crazy ðŸĪŠ I quit and started a new job unexpectedly last week. There was 6 of us in the house this weekend, total chaos lol and on top of that I've been sick. I slightly lost my taste for a minute but I've still been stuffing 😌

I hope you're doing good 😌💕

Hope the coming weeks are much calmer and easier for you.

7 hours ago, PrincessJules said:

JUST LOOK AT THIS HEAAAVY, HANGING BELLY 😌😁âĪ

YouCut_20230809_014308954_1.gif

I'm looking... ðŸĨĩ😍

• Curvage Model

Heyyyy, Loves! I started to feel worse yesterday 😊
Spent the whole day in bed today too. I'm supposed to be making space in my storage room for something but decided to leave it till the last minute 🙈 I've been too lazy, dreaming about being stuffed in bed, my fat ass and belly played with and hard-core.. snuggles 😍

Look at this doughy belly 😌 If you look really carefully you might be able to spot some new red stretch marks on my lower belly 😍😏

I hope you're having a great day 💖

VideoCapture_20230811-164729.jpg

Guest Carcer89
On 8/11/2023 at 4:32 PM, PrincessJules said:

Heyyyy, Loves! I started to feel worse yesterday 😊
Spent the whole day in bed today too. I'm supposed to be making space in my storage room for something but decided to leave it till the last minute 🙈 I've been too lazy, dreaming about being stuffed in bed, my fat ass and belly played with and hard-core.. snuggles 😍

Look at this doughy belly 😌 If you look really carefully you might be able to spot some new red stretch marks on my lower belly 😍😏

I hope you're having a great day 💖

VideoCapture_20230811-164729.jpg

Hope you are feeling better soon!

• Curvage Model

My latest obsession 😍 

I cleared the shelf at the store next door last time they had them. I walked into the store today and the guy immediately pointed to them and said "We got your cakes again" with such a proud look on his face 😅 They see me multiple times a day so the box is about to be gone before Sunday 😝

20230818_140038.jpg

3 hours ago, PrincessJules said:

My latest obsession 😍 

I cleared the shelf at the store next door last time they had them. I walked into the store today and the guy immediately pointed to them and said "We got your cakes again" with such a proud look on his face 😅 They see me multiple times a day so the box is about to be gone before Sunday 😝

20230818_140038.jpg

I absolutely love it when words alone turn me on.

Love the thought of you waddling into the store in tight clothes, all pretty and plump and proud, and the guy knowing what you're there to stock up on.

Excited to see you grow and grow and get even more beautiful!

Guest Carcer89
On 8/13/2023 at 4:57 AM, PrincessJules said:

Thank you, Love 💖 I found out I have pneumonia yesterday 🙈 I'm on antibiotics so I will be back to normal in a few days 😁

Hope you've recovered well?

On 8/18/2023 at 1:08 PM, PrincessJules said:

My latest obsession 😍 

Can they arrange direct delivery for you? ðŸĪĢ

On 8/18/2023 at 1:46 PM, PrincessJules said:

Absolute fucking blubber ðŸ˜ģ👅

20230811_153624_2.gif

Too hot ðŸĨĩ😍

• Curvage Model
On 8/20/2023 at 1:20 AM, Carcer89 said:

Hope you've recovered well?

Can they arrange direct delivery for you? ðŸĪĢ

Too hot ðŸĨĩ😍

I'm feeling a lot better now, it's only the fatigue that's lingering. Thank you, Love 😌

That's not a bad idea 😅 I should find out where I can get it in bulk. Having a box or two around seems like a really good idea 😌

Hehe thank you Love 😍

• Curvage Model

Started my day with this bad boy this morning and finished it in one go. It was filled with Calamari and french fries. A little over 30cm, it was VERY heavy and filling. 😍ðŸĪĪ

20230821_105411.thumb.jpg.799924bb5823527fd274837aa64ae50e.jpg

This was the same one that I did I'm my stuffing some time ago, I did double in that clip though 😌

9 minutes ago, PrincessJules said:

It's the first time in a while that I look at a picture of myself and think I'm huge!Just look at my rolls completely swallowing my bra strap 😌 And my double chin is almost covering my neck from this angle ðŸ˜ģ

20230822135040.jpg

Wow - you look AMAZING.  So beautiful!  And I know what you mean about the double-chin... omg.

Guest chubster83

Mmmm just when that extra amount of soft blubber creeps up on you unexpectedly ðŸĪ­ðŸĪĢ Looking so hot Jules! ðŸĨĩ