Reina gained 180lbs!! 2023 Journey to 300+ 😍

• 1 month later...
  • Curvage Model

I love before and afters as much as the next person, but I thought you guys & Curvage mods should know this guy is abusive - I think consent should be asked before being degrading in a public forum (someone asking to be teased is fine) but clearly this man is struggling with self-hate of his own fetishes to project this onto me.Β 

38ACBF51-7733-4B3E-AD4D-E936A596FB61.thumb.jpeg.9067d7ca5d939a4aa76427d7436a18b7.jpeg

also @maybejamesΒ @Curvage CaseyΒ are we allowed to post full frontal nudes? I’ve been not posting any bare selfies because I figured it was against the rules but I’m seeing more and more non-models posting our 0F/other social media pics here and having no issues. If it’s allowed then πŸ‘€ yayΒ 

38 minutes ago, reiinapop said:

I love before and afters as much as the next person, but I thought you guys & Curvage mods should know this guy is abusive - I think consent should be asked before being degrading in a public forum (someone asking to be teased is fine) but clearly this man is struggling with self-hate of his own fetishes to project this onto me.Β 

38ACBF51-7733-4B3E-AD4D-E936A596FB61.thumb.jpeg.9067d7ca5d939a4aa76427d7436a18b7.jpeg

also @maybejamesΒ @Curvage CaseyΒ are we allowed to post full frontal nudes? I’ve been not posting any bare selfies because I figured it was against the rules but I’m seeing more and more non-models posting our 0F/other social media pics here and having no issues. If it’s allowed then πŸ‘€ yayΒ 

I thought that guy was being harsh by putting those phrases in with the pics. I am glad you said something because that pos needs to see the exit door and never be allowed back in.Β Β 

1 hour ago, reiinapop said:

This individual will not be bothering you any longer.
Thank you

• Curvage Model
56 minutes ago, MuscleCarz88 said:

I thought that guy was being harsh by putting those phrases in with the pics. I am glad you said something because that pos needs to see the exit door and never be allowed back in.Β Β 

There are so many expressions of feedism, not everyone wants to be degraded or even has that desire as part of their kink. Especially since a lot of us have been fat shamed IRL or targeted elsewhere on the internet, I would never just call someone a pig or a slob unless they’ve stated they enjoy that (outside of a video or description).Β 
Β 

in my feedist relationship, my partner is never degrading towards me because tbh I prefer worship/love/praise for my fatness - I have fun roleplaying w/ degradation in some of my videos but that’s not my thing IRL. I just thought it was wild that guy went through all the effort of making collages and stuff of my gain only to tell me to lose weight in private LOL. If I lost a pound every time someone told me to lose weight I’d weigh a negative amount, microscopic 🀣 rest assured I’m still happily gaining!Β 

2 hours ago, reiinapop said:

Ya that guy is horrible.Β 

He is a shameful soulΒ 

On 9/6/2023 at 12:25 AM, reiinapop said:

Which burp face is your favorite? ❀️‍πŸ”₯Β 

all burps are from either my latest big pizza stuffing clip or a BRAND NEW hot dog stuffing clip that comes out tomorrow!Β 

42433821-EEE8-4467-BACA-BB3B6FBFE20F.jpeg

56FBFC47-B316-496C-969C-D2F7B5A29532.jpeg

97BE5D00-E3A1-400D-9D09-BA6F1C615469.jpeg

890C99E3-AA6A-4C38-A0DA-551ED5D361D3.jpeg

62AE9C9F-E9B8-4A92-8E8D-59214024A7C1.jpeg

D4B248FB-69C0-4F81-A5C9-0CE11953EBBD.jpeg

You look amazing I'd love to see you larger with so much more of you to love ❀️ 

@reiinapop you deserve so much better from us here as a community. I get what your saying and it's just odd you degraded you like that and then messages you to insult you.. Guy definitely has a screw loose or maybe ate paint chips as a child idk I wasn't there.. but as someone who has always liked your progress you are so cute and your vids are amazing ! As long as you know not all guys are like that on here just a select few that feel the need to act some type of way.. Just do you and keep making awesome content πŸ’™

• 4 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

HANDS & FEET before & after!!!

I would never post my lowest weight but here’s a comparison of my paws 🐾 after getting a healthy amount of pudge added πŸ’— I love my soft hands and feet, I think they look WAY better cute and chubby!Β 216474C1-4A13-4E51-BBB2-C236C4C568D5.thumb.jpeg.6dad1c1323cc033c3fb6e6b458f286bd.jpegFC930FE7-02A9-41B3-A2D1-C1E414149DB6.thumb.jpeg.69a7d2bdeead8344a33fd1b7017fb0d8.jpegADD0A164-1464-435B-84A6-65347CA19873.thumb.jpeg.d5c5eadae6c7e78166f4fff39b3513f2.jpeg9EC644D8-EC75-4522-9124-1A30FB572CBF.thumb.jpeg.ad4a2daacafb8f1bc311c769c84af241.jpeg

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, mbrewster said:

Is this photoshopped? Are you bigger than Layla? πŸ₯΅

Noooo we’re actually similar in size but our dimensions are totally different! She has one of the most perfect huge bellies I’ve ever seen, but my ass & thighs mean we’re the same pants size! Unless she’s gained since we worked together (I am dreaming it so)Β 

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, Tastic1 said:

I forgot just how small you were. You must be over 2 and a half times that now.

Almost triple my starting weight!!! Once I hit 300 I will make a video about it 😍😍 any other feedees who have tripled themselves? I wanna join the ranks! 

14 minutes ago, reiinapop said:

Noooo we’re actually similar in size but our dimensions are totally different! She has one of the most perfect huge bellies I’ve ever seen, but my ass & thighs mean we’re the same pants size! Unless she’s gained since we worked together (I am dreaming it so)Β 

I meant no offense! Just seeing you next to her, who has one of the hugest bellies ever, just shows how huge you've grown! That's incredible!

15 minutes ago, reiinapop said:

So hot to see you being a similar size to Layla 😍. I remember how skinny you were but I’m so glad to see how you look now at almost 🀯 300 pounds. Especially in your spider-gwen vid recently πŸ₯΅ can’t wait to see more of your gain.