❀️‍πŸ”₯ Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❀️‍πŸ”₯

Guest Fa10herup

Watching you blossom more and more is SO sexy!! ❀❀

Look out, knees, here comes belly!

• Curvage Model
45 minutes ago, rotwang said:

You mentioned drinking Weight Gain shakes daily as a part of your fattening. The most fattening IMHO are made with cake mix, heavy cream, and powders. QUESTION- Are you still planning on making big Weight Gain shakes to drink daily? πŸ’•πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

Currently I'm only using gain shakes when I'm short on calories for the day. I definitely prefer to eat tons of food rather than drink my calories, it's more fun that way! So far I haven't needed any but I may make a video of me drinking some soon ;)

• Curvage Model

Another successful day of eating myself into blissful obesity. I'm getting so damn heavy and fat it's unreal...my breathing is becoming labored even when I'm just laying in bed..all my new fat is slowly crushing my lungs and forces me to lay on my side at pretty much all times. My gut is just so obese and unhealthy but I just can't stop stuffing my face..I love the rush I get when I push more and more food down my throat and I'm never going to stop!

Calories.png

Guest Fa10herup

Stuffing is paramount.Β 

Stopping is pointless.Β 

Always put the EAT in repEAT.

You've done well, Mochii!Β 

Sweet gluttonous dreams to you and yours.

• Curvage Model

It's gotten to the point where I just can't suck in anymore...there's no way I can hide my obese gut when I eventually go out in public. My family is probably going to think I'm 9 months pregnant the next time I see them..and of course I'll be eating for 3 if we go to lunch, belly pressed tight against the table...their jaws dropped as I mindlessly consume the meals in front of me..yeah, there's no hiding this now...might as well just lean into it...

IMG_7426.gif

I loved the way you threw back your head, and enjoyed the delicious flavor of that big bite.Β  Then jiggled the swelling mass of your fat, growing belly.Β  Each day I'm tracking the spread of those stretch marks.Β  Each one is a testimony to your skin unable to keep up with the onslaught of almost ten thousand calories per day.Β  Then, most important of all, you grinned whilst chewing and looking directly into the camera.Β  Mochii: you melt my heart with your beautyΒ !!! πŸ’•πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

Guest Ace lyon

Get it right baby girl you are a very sexy tub of lard ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️😁😁😁😁❀️

Guest Ace lyon

that's okay baby girl it's turning me on to hell and back knowing the fact that you're eating all that food and getting even fatter and even sexier 😍😍😍

• maybejames locked this topic
  • S77 unlocked this topic