❤️‍🔥 Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❤️‍🔥

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, Harryboy said:

You look amazing so hot!

How do you manage to lay on that full belly in the last pic, it must be hurtful. But I love it 🥰 Keep it up beautiful ♥️

Thank you! 🥰🥰🥰

It actually was pretty painful but I get a lot of requests to show my ass more so I did it for the fans 😉

I'm just always so PACKED after my stuffings it's hard to even move let alone turn over lol

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, thefakegumdrop said:

That chicken stuffing video was Uber amazing! Thanks for that free opportunity 🤗

Thank you! 😍

That stuffing was only the tip of the iceberg when looking at all I did after it lol

I look at that now and I'm like...whole chicken? That's nothing! haha

20 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

Preview.thumb.gif.556175bbd2fa903f9fab3aa293d62570.gif

️ FREE VIDEO FRIDAY 

This weeks free video is Whole Chicken Messy Stuffing originally shot on March 30th 2020!

To get access to this video completely free you must...

1) React To This Post!

2) Reply To This Post and tell me what video I should film next!

I will be messaging everyone that participates within the day with the link!

Promotion Ends at tonight at 11:59PM EST

I would love to see a video of your friends reacting to how big you've gotten. 

15 minutes ago, letsgetfatter said:

I would love to see a video of your friends reacting to how big you've gotten. 

Your Feeder is an undisputed MASTER of setting up cameras and settings to capture the moment your friends behold your stupendous weight gain.  One at a time?  In a group?  I envision 2 scenarios where 1) individual friends are kept totally unawares, invited to your home, and walk in to behold you sitting propped up on that bed just massive!  This could provide enough video footage for X number of saleable products.  2) a second similar scenario where groups of people come to witness your gigantification.  CONCLUSION: Mochii Babii, please show my ideas to your Feeder.  Can he expand upon them?  After all, He thinks "bottom line" like a business man !!! 💕😃👍

• Curvage Model

IMG_7736.thumb.gif.c1565e7ca120cfc6500825f4a0a71d81.gif IMG_7733.thumb.jpeg.d68461dc96ac789e9626a0b30bb45ba6.jpeg IMG_7735.thumb.jpeg.d88b12f3762d537bc1bcafe0fed3eac8.jpeg 1.thumb.JPG.f6eb1b8c89a21db634efa82938368883.JPG

Ordered some AMAZING Donuts & Cronuts for breakfast & to snack on for the rest of the day!

These things are CRAZY high in calories and are loaded with sugar..plus they look gorgeous 😍 I almost don't want to eat them...almost!

51 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

IMG_7736.thumb.gif.c1565e7ca120cfc6500825f4a0a71d81.gif IMG_7733.thumb.jpeg.d68461dc96ac789e9626a0b30bb45ba6.jpeg IMG_7735.thumb.jpeg.d88b12f3762d537bc1bcafe0fed3eac8.jpeg 1.thumb.JPG.f6eb1b8c89a21db634efa82938368883.JPG

Ordered some AMAZING Donuts & Cronuts for breakfast & to snack on for the rest of the day!

These things are CRAZY high in calories and are loaded with sugar..plus they look gorgeous 😍 I almost don't want to eat them...almost!

If you're not done with them by the end of the day, will your feeder force them down your throat? 

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, rotwang said:

Your Feeder is an undisputed MASTER of setting up cameras and settings to capture the moment your friends behold your stupendous weight gain.  One at a time?  In a group?  I envision 2 scenarios where 1) individual friends are kept totally unawares, invited to your home, and walk in to behold you sitting propped up on that bed just massive!  This could provide enough video footage for X number of saleable products.  2) a second similar scenario where groups of people come to witness your gigantification.  CONCLUSION: Mochii Babii, please show my ideas to your Feeder.  Can he expand upon them?  After all, He thinks "bottom line" like a business man !!! 💕😃👍

We have definitely been discussing ways to film this video, while I do want to capture a reaction I don't want the people in my life to feel extremely weird or uncomfortable about it so it's a delicate balance. Either way I likely wont be seeing anyone for another month or so at least, by then I'll be lucky to fit through the door haha 

Guest Fa10herup

Endless grease puts Mochii at peace! ❤❤❤🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗

28 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

We have definitely been discussing ways to film this video, while I do want to capture a reaction I don't want the people in my life to feel extremely weird or uncomfortable about it so it's a delicate balance. Either way I likely wont be seeing anyone for another month or so at least, by then I'll be lucky to fit through the door haha 

Two details just occurred to me: 1) Using hidden cameras 2) using pixel blurring of faces to conceal identities of the shocked friends and family. 

• Curvage Model
23 minutes ago, rotwang said:

Two details just occurred to me: 1) Using hidden cameras 2) using pixel blurring of faces to conceal identities of the shocked friends and family. 

That's exactly what we are looking into lol, using something like a body cam and an external mic to capture the best audio

• Curvage Model

972702398_RamenCurvage.thumb.gif.69b8199bce27268b256545b03c64f429.gif

Dropping Tonight! (Mod Willing 🙏)

I always loved how in anime many times the characters would binge on noodles and then just have a table full of empty bowls and full bellies! So that was my inspiration for my latest video!

Watch me eat 8 ramen packs mixed with One dozen eggs until my belly swells with noodles!

Bonus: I get stuck in my School Girl outfit and my feeder has to RIP me out of it so I can continue eating 🤭

1 hour ago, Mochii Babii said:

That's exactly what we are looking into lol, using something like a body cam and an external mic to capture the best audio

What if you used 3 hidden cameras: body cam, ceiling corner hidden mount, bed view?  Sir Feeder, please accept my amateur suggestions. I speak only as an imaginative fan with zero experience who has visualized the shocking event in my minds eye !!! 💕😃👍

On 5/23/2020 at 12:42 AM, Mochii Babii said:

Preview.thumb.gif.556175bbd2fa903f9fab3aa293d62570.gif

️ FREE VIDEO FRIDAY 

This weeks free video is Whole Chicken Messy Stuffing originally shot on March 30th 2020!

To get access to this video completely free you must...

1) React To This Post!

2) Reply To This Post and tell me what video I should film next!

I will be messaging everyone that participates within the day with the link!

Promotion Ends at tonight at 11:59PM EST

This video was stupidly hot! Have not seen a better stuffing video than this one. Thank you so much. 😀

• maybejames locked this topic
  • S77 unlocked this topic