❤️‍🔥 Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❤️‍🔥

3 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:
Hey loves, I feel TERRIBLE having to do this but I once again need to delay my return to the community 💔

To be fully transparent, since I started eating like a feedee again this past month, many of my post covid health issues that I thought I recovered from have returned

When I eat like I want to I'm getting awful digestion problems, extreme fatigue, abnormal spikes in my numbers and more...

My doctor still believes that it should all resolve in time but It’s clear my body isn’t as ready as I hoped to start bringing my feedee fantasies back to life 😞

I'm SO so sorry for getting everyone’s hopes up about my return. I honestly thought I was past these issues but clearly I spoke too soon...

I hope you all can understand that I need to make sure my health is in a good place before starting to make content again as I really want this comeback to actually last

That being said I still deeply apologize for what a disappointing mess this has been. Just know I’m doing everything I can to continue improving my health and return to the community as soon as possible 💕

I want you to feel better, but I’d sure love a window to look into you eating like a feedee again.  😍😍🙏🙏

4 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:
Hey loves, I feel TERRIBLE having to do this but I once again need to delay my return to the community 💔

To be fully transparent, since I started eating like a feedee again this past month, many of my post covid health issues that I thought I recovered from have returned

When I eat like I want to I'm getting awful digestion problems, extreme fatigue, abnormal spikes in my numbers and more...

My doctor still believes that it should all resolve in time but It’s clear my body isn’t as ready as I hoped to start bringing my feedee fantasies back to life 😞

I'm SO so sorry for getting everyone’s hopes up about my return. I honestly thought I was past these issues but clearly I spoke too soon...

I hope you all can understand that I need to make sure my health is in a good place before starting to make content again as I really want this comeback to actually last

That being said I still deeply apologize for what a disappointing mess this has been. Just know I’m doing everything I can to continue improving my health and return to the community as soon as possible 💕

@Mochii Babii I am sorry to hear that your still feeling under the weather hun it is that long covid maybe I heard about that before don’t know if it is true. I myself got the coronavirus 3 times, 1st wasn’t bad at all, the 2nd time was worse but just like a cold went away after about a week and was fine afterwards, 3rd time was the worst ended up in the hospital and got another infection god willing I survived and got better and no lasting effects. But I’ll be thinking about you, we know that champion belly will be back bigger than ever in no time, take care of yourself though hun we will be thinking about you;) 😍😘

5 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

No need to apologize -- your health and well being come first! Hope things improve for you soon. :) 

6 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

Of course Mochii, we all understand.Thank you for updating us on what is going on with you. Take all the time you need, your health and happiness is what is most important. Hopefully you can beat these side effects soon with Thanksgiving and Christmas coming soon and have great time with your family and friends this holiday season. We all hope you a full and speedy recovery.😊🥰❤️

7 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

I hope you get better soon 

I can’t wait to see you return. I love watching you expand and grow. Your gluttony always excited me, and I’m excited for your pictures now to become the “before” and you grow each second. 

Get well, I’m excited to see you return. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/26/2023 at 7:19 PM, Mochii Babii said:

Hope you get well soon and be able to enjoy eating like before. Best of lucks 😘😘😘

21 minutes ago, Rome00150 said:

I hate to be that guy but I'm really not seeing a return anytime soon. I think this is her way of leaving with out saying she is. But I'd love to be proven wrong 

Would love to be proven wrong too, but there can't be that pressure

Sorry for also commenting pushing this up to make it seem like it was an update.

• 4 weeks later...

Some light, optimistic updates:

MB has recently responded with several comments, reiterating her/partner's cause for leave and also their adamancy to return.

The comments tell that the return is prolonged because MB does not want to feel forced to take another break if she returns prematurely, similar to last time. 

The most impactful and optimistic bit that I read was:

"I can assure you that my goal is to return as soon as I can and keep doing this for long as possible

Being a feedee is a massive part of my life now and having to take a true break from it all to focus on my health has been VERY frustrating but needed

The way I was eating nearly every day for 3 years was insanely hot but obviously takes it's toll health wise and Covid just made everything SO much worse."

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Future_Fun said:

Super unpopular opinion, I feel she should retire from this all. It's been close to 8 months with her saying she's close to coming back.

I always find it odd when I hear people say "your health is first" when coming back to community would make things worse again. I little bit of me wishes I never enjoyed this certain lifestyle/fetish because it just hurts people's bodies. People that say "you can be fat and still healthy" are simply wrong

I definitely relate to with the sometimes wishing you weren’t into this, it’s so strange knowing something attracts you whilst also feeling like a monster for liking it. At least in my experience 

On 1/8/2024 at 8:51 PM, DexDeshawn said:

I definitely relate to with the sometimes wishing you weren’t into this, it’s so strange knowing something attracts you whilst also feeling like a monster for liking it. At least in my experience 

I mean....it's a fetish that's ultimately unhealthy for the entertainer.  I wouldn't call people monsters about liking it, unless they're the type that obsesses....like if people kept pestering Mochii about coming back, THAT would make you a horrible person.  Otherwise, we all know the game and what comes with it.  I'm impressed with how civil and mature the forum tends to be here.

• maybejames locked this topic
  • S77 unlocked this topic