HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

35 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Awwww @fontenoy 💕 I couldn't have been told anything sweeter and more reassuring than what you just said. Thank you so much for taking your time to let me know that, I can't tell you how much that means to meI started this weight gain journey all on my own, not all days are easy especially seeing tiger stripes all over when I've never had them my whole life. I read that guys (shockingly) don't mind stretchmarks and some actually find them hot 🤯 but anywho....whenever I'm feeling unappreciated I'm just going to read this, thank you 🥰

You bet we find them hot! Tiger stripes, love lines, stretchies, whatever you want to call them - nothing proves how dedicated you are to developing into a big beautiful bombshell as much as those beautiful stretch marks. They honestly look damn good on you and I hope you wear them with pride. I’ve never seen anyone wear them as beautifully as you do.

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, fontenoy said:

You bet we find them hot! Tiger stripes, love lines, stretchies, whatever you want to call them - nothing proves how dedicated you are to developing into a big beautiful bombshell as much as those beautiful stretch marks. They honestly look damn good on you and I hope you wear them with pride. I’ve never seen anyone wear them as beautifully as you do.

Awwwwww 🥺💕 thank you preciousness! *kisses* seriously thank you for taking the time to cheer me up, it really says a lot about your character, bless your sweet heart 🥰 💋💋

• Curvage Model

Yep this is the same kitty 😅😋💕

PhotoCollage_1629748550335.thumb.jpg.003a15542657071b9affbe68c9b3b267.jpg

Also, my newest videos been out for a week already tomorrow, please go check it out (it's  a stuffing video) photos don't do me justice when showcasing my weight 😂

Edited by HungrylilKitty

On 8/21/2021 at 9:01 PM, HungrylilKitty said:

LOL that's why I made sure to put it in tie caption, you never know someone might think I'm bare 😂

I'm doing better, I kinda regretted getting personal with you guys but I feel like if I don't say anything I'm just going to explode and nobody knows how you feel until you speak up. 

I totally understand that most the times guys buy videos and want to be discreet about it but some feedback for my work would be nice, I cant evolve if I don't hear what you guys like or want more of. Lately I've been dealing with a lot of self esteem issues...I used to gladly get on cam cause my face was still cute to me, we all have opinions but I really do miss my more narrow face & natural cheekbones that I used to get compliments on my whole life, now I feel like my face looks like just your average chubby face 🥺😞 I look in the mirror & honestly don't like the face I see anymore. I know some people will suggest I get work done but I really dont want to end up looking like that plastic cat lady or the dude from saw 😂 .... anyways, maybe I'll het used to it,  it's just ashame I can't have a voluptuous body without my face blowing up, in some shots I look like I'm allergic to shellfish 🤣🤣

okay anyways....I could go on & on but I'll give you guys a break lol

I know I am late in replying here, so at the risk of reiterating what others have said, I just want you to know that I think your rounder face is  GORGEOUS!! 🤗 It was ALWAYS beautiful, now it's just a different kind of beautiful! Your amazing facial bone structure lends itself SO well to the softness around it and I too hope you come to find it as beautiful as we all do!❤️You're awesome, Kitty!

1 minute ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Guys! guess what! they're finally replacing my a/c unit tomorrow! yayyyy! 🎉🎊 no more sweating & melting every single day! lol 😅😎💕

Damn, no AC must have been extra difficult to withstand with all the extra weight. Glad it’s getting fixed!

• Curvage Model
8 minutes ago, CFF said:

Damn, no AC must have been extra difficult to withstand with all the extra weight. Glad it’s getting fixed!

you have no idea sweetie, some days I just wanted to quit but I've come so far so I told myself to hang on for atleast one more week 😊💕 I can get better sleep, my appetite will be back even better, it's so hard to eat when you're hot n sticky, it'll take everything out of you, I only ever wanted cold stuff lol

Lots and lots of ice cream for the next week, that should be your diet almost exclusively. I’m glad that the extra sweating hasn’t made you any thinner, at least! 

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, CFF said:

Lots and lots of ice cream for the next week, that should be your diet almost exclusively. I’m glad that the extra sweating hasn’t made you any thinner, at least! 

same! 😁👍I know I gained weight from all the icecreams I was eating a day lol ..I was eating a box of 12 in less than 2 days 😌😂😋

Edited by HungrylilKitty

38 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

same! 😁👍I know I gained weight from all the icecreams I was eating a day lol ..I was eating a box of 12 in less than 2 days 😌😂😋

Lmaooooo DAMN. That’s so much ice cream. No wonder your belly ballooned! 

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, CFF said:

Lmaooooo DAMN. That’s so much ice cream. No wonder your belly ballooned! 

haha yes it sure did, check this out...I can't help but giggle at what I thought was a tummy when I first joined lol ....I was only 182lbs..

20210823_224103.thumb.jpg.61b436365bf9242344ba3bc737ab8fda.jpg

1 hour ago, thatguest said:

I don't think that I'm along in saying that your face gains are one of the best parts about your gain. The rounder face suits you so much, and is anything but average!

Awwww, what a kind thing to say, thank you! 🥺🥰

12 hours ago, Hotefatty said:

I look in the mirror & honestly don't like the face I see anymore. I know some people will suggest I get work done but I really dont want to end up looking like that plastic cat lady or the dude from saw 😂 .... anyways, maybe I'll het used to it,  it's just ashame I can't have a voluptuous body without my face blowing up, in some shots I look like I'm allergic to shellfish 🤣🤣

okay anyways....I could go on & on but I'll give you guys a break lol

You are SO beautiful , You have such beautiful eyes and lips  and with the weight gained your full face just looks fuller and more beautiful , ready to fill that sexy mouth with more and more food to get fatter and fatter. 

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, Fatmouse said:

You are SO beautiful , You have such beautiful eyes and lips  and with the weight gained your full face just looks fuller and more beautiful , ready to fill that sexy mouth with more and more food to get fatter and fatter. 

Wow what a compliment, thank you so much sweetie pies 🥰

Guest Guitarush

I have been a huge fan of yours since you started. You have grown not only in size but as a person. You are a beautiful woman with a sweet soul who’s heart is always at her sleeve. The highest highs wouldn’t be possible without the lows. Your face is unmistakable— you see those gorgeous eyes and those beautiful cheeks and you know you’re about to see something special. 

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)