Candii Kayn

Guest KylieKurve

Are you experiencing a bit of a gaining plateau or are you kinda just chilling out and slowing down on purpose?

Β 

or am i just crazy? πŸ˜‚

22 hours ago, Borghen said:

Do yourself a favor and BURN this strawman.

Seriously, buying a content is akin to any other transaction: currency in exchange for services and or goods. Period. I bought some content, I didn't like it and I expressed my opinion. At no point was I even remotely mean or just impolite, yet you feel yourself "attacked" and want to complain. Fair enough, but not my problem: my criticism was not on her person or her looks, but rather on the poor quality of her videos.

Except buying content here is absolutely not "akin to any other transaction".Β  Content creators are not faceless corporations.Β  Models are not vending machines that dispense pixelated fapping material in exchange for a few bucks.Β  They are, in fact, human beings.Β  People who have feelings and largely produce content for psychological as well as financial compensation.

The fact that it is necessary to point this distinction out to you, suggests a certain lack of awareness and sensitivity on your part.Β  It also suggests a potential type of entitlement, an expectation that models are creating content to please you and your particular desires rather than creating content to please and empower themselves.Β  Β 

I don't feel attacked.Β  I am not complaining. I have absolutely no personal or emotional attachment to the model in question.Β  I merely made a suggestion that you think before you type.Β  You are criticizing a person, not a business, a person who is revealing themselves to all of us in a very intimate and personal manner.Β  That reality suggests that an extra level of sensitivity is advised.Β Β 

6 hours ago, litmus said:

You are criticizing a person, not a business, a person who is revealing themselves to all of us in a very intimate and personal manner.Β 

Nope, still not getting it: I did NON criticize the person, just the quality of her content, whose purchasing IS actually a transaction.

In case you missed it, she's earning several thousand bucks a month with her job. I'm not sure if she actually seeks empowerment, but she's surely earning money with it; which is perfectly fine, of course, but doesn't mean I have to like it.

Guest Fa10herup
On 2/13/2024 at 9:01 PM, Candii_Kayn said:

One hungry piggy 🐷

IMG_1718.jpeg

IMG_1726.jpeg

Fridge contents: Here today, gone tomorrow. Burp!

14 hours ago, Borghen said:

Nope, still not getting it: I did NON criticize the person, just the quality of her content, whose purchasing IS actually a transaction.

In case you missed it, she's earning several thousand bucks a month with her job. I'm not sure if she actually seeks empowerment, but she's surely earning money with it; which is perfectly fine, of course, but doesn't mean I have to like it.

I fully acknowledge that you did not attack her personally.Β  If you had, you would have gotten a very different response.

You did however criticize her content and you did try label those who disagreed with those criticisms as "white knights".Β  Β I just encouraged you to make your criticisms "constructive" in a way that tries to help a model improve their content.Β  Making a generally dismissive comment on a content creators main page isn't very "constructive".

How much a model does or doesn't make is irrelevant.Β  Even bringing that up seems odd.Β  Candii is one of the top models on this site, which indicates that a large number of people disagree with your assessment.Β  Your dissatisfaction isn't really of concern to most of us.Β 

The fact that you feel the need to complain publicly and then double down on that complaint after being politely encouraged to handle your concerns or suggestions in a private manner, suggests you are more interested in reducing her sales than in helping her improve her content.Β Β 

All I am saying is be a little more sensitive.Β  The fact that you keep responding defensively shows you think it is "all about you" and your opinions.Β  On this page, it should be "all about Candii".Β  Done with this conversation.