CouchQueen​😃

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, Dog5353 said:

I don't want to seem greedy, but do you have a weigh-in video in the works? We've been watching you slowly grow, and I'm sure everyone would love to know what the numbers are like!

I'm right around the heaviest that I've ever been, but I don't want to make a weigh in video unless the numbers are different enough from the previous one. Want to make it worth your while!

Edited by CouchQueen

3 minutes ago, CouchQueen said:

I'm right around the heaviest that I've ever been, but I don't want to make a weigh in video unless the numbers are different enough from the previous one. Want to make it worth your while!

Thanks for the update. Here's to breaking new ground (but not more scales!).

People who don't know you well, but have seen you turning into a fatty: "When they started dating she was so hot, but now she has let herself go completely. I wonder how he is still attracted to her." If only they knew that he WANTED you to be that way and than he is so happy that your abs are covered by inches of fat😂

image (3).jpg

image (1).jpg

33 minutes ago, maurice_deux said:

People who don't know you well, but have seen you turning into a fatty: "When they started dating she was so hot, but now she has let herself go completely. I wonder how he is still attracted to her." If only they knew that he WANTED you to be that way and than he is so happy that your abs are covered by inches of fat😂

image (3).jpg

image (1).jpg

Good job on the Before and after 

giannis antetokounmpo nba GIF by Milwaukee Bucks