So I couldn't pick one thing for dinner so I ended up with the following: 

Chicken shish kebab with chips 
Cheesy garlic bread 
Chicken Royale
Large fries
Chicken nuggets 
Chocolate brownie
Dr Pepper 

Normally a picture would accompany this post but if I'm being honest, I just ripped open all the bags and started eating as quick as my fat little fingers could get the food into my mouth 😊

Why is everything you do so hot?!

Tbh even if you did pick one I don't think it would be enough for your greedy self so its a good thing you went with so much. Your hunger does know pretty much no bounds these days so you probably ended up eating all that anyway seems like that's just a normal meal for you since you've gotten so big! :P

45 minutes ago, KittyPiggy said:

So I couldn't pick one thing for dinner so I ended up with the following: 

Chicken shish kebab with chips 
Cheesy garlic bread 
Chicken Royale
Large fries
Chicken nuggets 
Chocolate brownie
Dr Pepper 

Normally a picture would accompany this post but if I'm being honest, I just ripped open all the bags and started eating as quick as my fat little fingers could get the food into my mouth 😊

Ummm... give in to those cravings and enjoy... Lovin your cubby little fingers too...:)

Guest DailyDose

It's mesmerizing how wide and round heavy you look :o even your arms are like pillows! 

I don't even know  what to say. When did you start waddling and how heavy do your legs feel these days?

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, Monkey said:

I hope so too especially if it means we get to see more lovely great pictures of you and your clothes. I mean you look so WIDE in this one!!! I can only imagine what its like to see you waddling out and about showing off all your curves and size to everyone. 

Maybe I should show you guys what that looks like a little 

They certainly work and are making me tingle a bit too... Can just tell and almost even feel how heavy you are from them. Nothing like seeing a fatty in motion especially walking up some stairs both are fantastic but I really like the first one. Something about the form fitting tights showing off all the curves of your legs and the trainers really do it for me! If only there was some more or I could see the view from the front of all that belly jiggling as I walked down those stairs. Might slip and fall if I weren't careful. :P

Cant say how much I really love these they are amazing honestly! 

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, Monkey said:

They certainly work and are making me tingle a bit too... Can just tell and almost even feel how heavy you are from them. Nothing like seeing a fatty in motion especially walking up some stairs both are fantastic but I really like the first one. Something about the form fitting tights showing off all the curves of your legs and the trainers really do it for me! If only there was some more or I could see the view from the front of all that belly jiggling as I walked down there stair. Might slip and fall if I weren't careful. :P

Cant say how much I really love these they are amazing honestly! 

I can definitely remake this with leggings and trainers - I practically live in leggings and trainers for comfort now 😂

I mean that certainly would be greatly appreciated by all I imagine! I'd like to see it again loads of times you wearing anything tbh I wouldn't mind or even get bored of it haha. The leggings and trainers are sexy as well though and I reckon it for more practical and logistical reasons predominately now as you get bigger and wider :P 

14 minutes ago, KittyPiggy said:

October 2018 vs July 2019 

please let me know if these don’t load as I suspect I may have made the source FPS too high 😅

If it does load, the second GIF makes me tingle a little 🍑🐷🤤

A4CE020F-48BC-48CD-A851-46FCF7694F30.gif

A02A1EEC-3A01-42CA-AC99-09F5FC3C376C.gif

That second gif is one of those seducing moments giving into to glittony has done to you. That is why fattening up looks too good not to ignore

Guest Marshall7

Could you imagine what that ass is gonna look like come January 2020 after ALL of the Holiday season is over!? Does anyone have a time machine or do we just gotta wait?!

2 hours ago, KittyPiggy said:

please let me know if these don’t load as I suspect I may have made the source FPS too high 😅

You look sensational in the little black dress!!!!

You visibly seem to look far much weighed down by your lower half body while climbing these stairs. Do you feel any difference in motion, mobility and balance compared to last October and how do you handle it?

9 hours ago, KittyPiggy said:

I love that your huge ass is just way to wide for the frame in the 2nd GIF. This is one of the hottest gains of all time 😍

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, John Smith said:

You visibly seem to look far much weighed down by your lower half body while climbing these stairs. Do you feel any difference in motion, mobility and balance compared to last October and how do you handle it?

Absolutely. Both gifs are slowed down a little so you can see a little more wiggle but I had to slow the first one down a lot more. 

Basically, first gif I was fine at the top of the stairs. Second gif I wanted a litre of milk and a 6 pack of donuts as well as a VERY long sit down when I reached the top 😅

Walking, stairs, really anything that involves movement is pretty difficult at the moment. Oh and I have to lean forward to get up to counterbalance all the weight in my ass 😂

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, 1mini1 said:

Hi, Lovin the increased girth and hip movement there... Such exquisite movement too...:D

I have to say that you clear those steps pretty quickly...:rolleyes:

Wondering if your outfit felt tight after eating though...:P

This outfit particularly, no. This is my ‘buffet’ dress (or so I like to call it) because the material hugs my curves but will stretch if I eat. 

Jeans, however, are a different story. And if I can find any that actually fit my ass whilst still being high waisted, it’s a good day. But wearing jeans to a buffet? I’d have to unbutton them pretty much immediately and once they’re undone ... they’re not being done back up 

1 hour ago, KittyPiggy said:

This outfit particularly, no. This is my ‘buffet’ dress (or so I like to call it) because the material hugs my curves but will stretch if I eat. 

Jeans, however, are a different story. And if I can find any that actually fit my ass whilst still being high waisted, it’s a good day. But wearing jeans to a buffet? I’d have to unbutton them pretty much immediately and once they’re undone ... they’re not being done back up 

I mean I'm not going to lie I'd love to see you in jeans, both high waisted and with a free belly

• Curvage Model
Just now, Worldnettour said:

I mean I'm not going to lie I'd love to see you in jeans, both high waisted and with a free belly

Well I still have jeans, and I have to wear high waisted just to get over my belly and ass 😂 I’m sure you’ll see them fairly soon too

Third day in a row ordering a full English for lunch - I think I’m developing another dangerous eating habit ...

Fuck ... I’m gonna be so fricking gigantic 🥵🤤

26CC2716-0771-423C-BFBD-B9E6C3D0BBBF.jpeg

How many have been polished off in a day so far? 😛