King Steph

SuperGlue

25 minutes ago, OscarWinner said:

I thought that since plastic surgeons are doctors they'd tell her something along the lines of "look, I'm not gonna keep sucking fat out of you if you're just gonna keep getting fatter and fatter".

If that were to happen then, yeah, she'd be bound to grow a huge gut.

Given my other fetishes, which some are tied to women who have had plastic surgery, I can tell ya that some of these plastic surgeons are doctors in name only, if you have enough cash you can have almost anything done and comparing what Steph has had done to someone like Candy Charms this is tame as fuck, I do wonder though why she hasn't had any of her fat transferred to breasts considering she's reaching almost comical proportions when it comes to her ass, not that I mind of course, but if she's into ''baller'' types most of those guys wouldn't be caught dead with her already and if she gets any bigger she's going to have to lower her standards.

but if she's into ''baller'' types most of those guys wouldn't becaught dead with her already and if she gets any bigger she's going to have to lower her standards.“.........Ha That time has been come.  Even most men with somewhat higher salaries won’t deal with her especially with that attitude she has.  Plus she is in her 30’s which makes things harder.  Oh she’ll attract men even ones she thinks fit her criteria but they probably won’t want a permenant relationship with her......hey maybe that’s what she wants who knows......

6 hours ago, md2069 said:

She really is quite the fraud though.  All of this female empowerment rhetoric........If getting fat makes her feel empowered fine.  But don’t keep getting your stomach lipod and just embrace your natural form.  She would literally be a beach ball now if she hadn’t have had the lipo.

It's kind of annoying.  Girls want to gain all the positives of being "empowered" through body positivity, but don't want the negatives that come with being plus sized.  It's alright to stay slim and it's alright to be big, but don't act like you're fine with being big if you still want to maintain a "conventional" hourglass shape that most men and people in general find attractive.

5 minutes ago, Vekelvy said:

It's kind of annoying.  Girls want to gain all the positives of being "empowered" through body positivity, but don't want the negatives that come with being plus sized.  It's alright to stay slim and it's alright to be big, but don't act like you're fine with being big if you still want to maintain a "conventional" hourglass shape that most men and people in general find attractive.

The problem with the body positivity movement is that about 75% of the people involved in it are in it only for the money plain and simple, it's not about spreading a message or helping someone's self image for these people, it's a hustle to them, they don't care who they hurt as long as they are getting paid and I would lump Steph into that category as well.

1 hour ago, MadDog said:

This is a great shot.  Interestingly, she commented that this is actually an older pic.  Think those jeans might be stretched a bit more if she attempted this pose today.  :D

Well apparently she is opening a ** page that has some content she claims no one has seen before.  She also alluded to the fact that she is doing fans only and ** “full time” now.  I’m sure it will be quite lucrative for her, but reading between the lines this is certainly not what she planned for herself.  That said the tiers start at $25 which is kind of expensive not to mention $3000 for her top tier.......that really reeks of her being a tad full of herself.  I hope she doesn’t go down the road of providing “services” in Dubai as many other social media “models” have done.

On 1/20/2019 at 3:22 PM, OscarWinner said:

I thought that since plastic surgeons are doctors they'd tell her something along the lines of "look, I'm not gonna keep sucking fat out of you if you're just gonna keep getting fatter and fatter".

If that were to happen then, yeah, she'd be bound to grow a huge gut.

(Long scoffs) Hold my beer.