AGT Aliss Bonython aka CurvyGainer

12 hours ago, Somaiscool1000 said:

Didn't realise it was a playlist, I just looked at the icon. She will probably be thin by next year, she often posts about her daily workouts and healthy eating on ig stories

She is becoming hugely popular as a plus size social media personality and vlogger though. I think she's found her niche.

4 hours ago, Gusto said:

She is becoming hugely popular as a plus size social media personality and vlogger though. I think she's found her niche.

She has like 2,000 subscribers... I think 'hugely' might be an oversell...

Hope she does take off though as she seems very nice and is obviously stunning

Was she active in the FA community at her heaviest? I've seen the old videos of her from when she first started gaining but never saw her truly fat. She has stretch marks on her belly though so she obviously got pretty big at some point. I didn't think the headless vids floating around were actually her.

They are her.  I know it seems too good to be true, but sometimes just is true. I think she didn't show her face at the time because she was reeling from being scorned in the real/professional world because of her "weird" curvygainer videos on the web being linked to her real name.  If you are a freak such as me, take the time and just look for moles etc on her arms, wrist. They match in those fat videos. 

Wow, still trying to wrap my head around her getting to that size - I always assumed she was only toying with gaining and had stopped once she got a little chubby. It will be very interesting if and when she achieves her goal of becoming a plus size model, having gained intentionally in the past. Most women who promote body positivity (including plus size models) did not become fat on purpose. She may very well be the first gainer/feedee to break into the industry. I really hope she succeeds! 

10 hours ago, Gusto said:

Wow, still trying to wrap my head around her getting to that size - I always assumed she was only toying with gaining and had stopped once she got a little chubby. It will be very interesting if and when she achieves her goal of becoming a plus size model, having gained intentionally in the past. Most women who promote body positivity (including plus size models) did not become fat on purpose. She may very well be the first gainer/feedee to break into the industry. I really hope she succeeds! 

She isn't a feedee, she is trying to loose weight. The weight was from a eating disorder apparently 

1 hour ago, Cottonsox said:

She is a feedee bro have you not seen her videos. It's a kink not a disorder

listen mate I hate to say this but I don't think she's gaining. On her f3b13 account there's this chart which indicates that she's been losing weight over the last year or so.

With that said, I'm probably being a bit of a child for being upset that someone I don't know doesn't want to gain weight.

3 minutes ago, guyoninternet said:

listen mate I hate to say this but I don't think she's gaining. On her f3b13 account there's this chart which indicates that she's been losing weight over the last year or so.

With that said, I'm probably being a bit of a child for being upset that someone I don't know to gain weight.

In talking about her old videos not the stuff she post now

8 hours ago, Somaiscool1000 said:

She isn't a feedee, she is trying to loose weight. The weight was from a eating disorder apparently 

I was under the impression that she had an eating disorder in the past that made her restrict her eating to stay thin, not gain. Has she ever said that she actually had binge eating disorder that resulted in weight gain?

1 hour ago, Gusto said:

I was under the impression that she had an eating disorder in the past that made her restrict her eating to stay thin, not gain. Has she ever said that she actually had binge eating disorder that resulted in weight gain?

No she hasn't the feedee thing was her fetish. She was the one that started posting her own videos online. Like I said nothing to do with an eating disorder. Apparently her parents are kind of crazy strict and she developed an eating disorder because she had to stay so thin when she was younger