Ellana Bryan

HumbertHumbert

I just did a side by side comparison of her from (page 4 of 64) starting weight before AGT to today showing a minor weight gain IMHO.  But I don't know how to post it.  QUESTION: Could anyone do a standing weight gain compare? 🤔

I agree on that one, there is not really a big difference in weight, she has just been all very curvy and chubby and hot and beautiful from the beginning. this is a curvage story, not really a weigh gain... she is the chubby girl we can all dream about but not really one that is out to gain weight for sure 

1 hour ago, extra_m13 said:

I agree on that one, there is not really a big difference in weight, she has just been all very curvy and chubby and hot and beautiful from the beginning. this is a curvage story, not really a weigh gain... she is the chubby girl we can all dream about but not really one that is out to gain weight for sure 

I think that Ellana has filled out in her upper body, her arms are beautifully full - maybe there is a little more tummy flesh too... I agree though no major weight gain as yet...

Guest Verlorener
On 6/9/2021 at 1:27 PM, maf said:

If she was, het diet has crashed 😅

Am i correct in thinking that Dutch autocorrect has chosen you to be its next victim? 

Guest CurveLover22

Posted five hours ago by AGT, and pictures aren't necessary because it is only one minute long.