My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

Guest feederguy1981
26 minutes ago, 1789 said:

THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT! CARMEN IS SO AMAZED WITH THE OVERALL REACTION OF HER C4S! THANKS!!:):):):)

May it keep her motivated to keep eating!

On 7/6/2016 at 3:30 PM, 1789 said:

She's a bit embarrassed for wearing that stupid message shirt, but it is the only one that fits her right now. When we go out people stare at her bouncing belly. Today she ate a lot of croquettes, fried squid, pasta, lots of coke and 3 ice cream cones! @Bolin how much is that?? Also 2 slices of bread with oil and a little plate of hummus! Guess its time to go shopping

IMG-20160706-WA0030.jpg  4,287   95.8 kB

IMG-20160706-WA0029.jpg  4,068   88.3 kB

Could we get more like these at some point? I love the narrative too!! :blink:

Guest feederguy1981
10 minutes ago, 1789 said:

- Hey Carmen!
- Hi!
- Are you okay?
- Yes I'm fine, why?
- Just saying, you look curvier in your pics...
- ...I've gained 30kg this year...

Exquisite! She actually used to have a gap between her thighs. Amazing.

Keep gaining!

And I must say that the longer hair really suits her as well. 

5 hours ago, 1789 said:

- Hey Carmen!
- Hi!
- Are you okay?
- Yes I'm fine, why?
- Just saying, you look curvier in your pics...
- ...I've gained 30kg this year...

beforeafter.jpg  716   556.1 kB

It's surely got to be more than 30kg by this point! This is all fantastic, carmen is more and more gorgeous every time we see her. 

Can we have a few pictures of her in clothes she's now outgrown? I'd love to see her bulge out of them :-D

33 minutes ago, dania201 said:

I've always wished there were more vids of this sort of thing!

me too! its just something that no one has ever done unfortunately 

Guest feederguy1981
1 hour ago, Ian said:

It's surely got to be more than 30kg by this point! This is all fantastic, carmen is more and more gorgeous every time we see her. 

Can we have a few pictures of her in clothes she's now outgrown? I'd love to see her bulge out of them :-D

Download the outgrown clothes vid. Sooooo worth it.

Today she's been eating a lot. We have to go and weight her. She is inflating a lot these days because we are recording a lot of clips! She gaining fast and her belly is getting pretty round! Today her friend asked her if she has gone to the doctor to ask if this gain was normal. She said that she has gone but she hasn't. The doctor would be astonished...But she will have to go one day!
Good night people of curvage!

P1080926.JPG

What I have wondered myself when following Carmen's beautiful transformation is;

Have you also seen some changes regarding the tatoos? I know its mostly her belly which has expanded quite a lot, which does not have tatoos, but have you seen some which are now stretched in a certain direction for example? Or have you seen other changes?

And Carmen you look so soo fine, what an appearance you have!! ;)

Guest matt_it

Well, try to avoid the doctor, in my experience it ruined everything.

As soon as doctors see weight gain, they say stuff like she gonna get sick 100% and die young etc...

Then your beloved gf gonna get scared and voilà...You may fall from heaven to hell my friend.

If not, just prepare her for what the doctor is gonna say.

That's my advice, best of luck.

Just now, matt_it said:

Well, try to avoid the doctor, in my experience it ruined everything.

As soon as doctors see weight gain, they say stuff like she gonna get sick 100% and die young etc...

Then your beloved gf gonna get scared and voilà...You may fall from heaven to hell my friend.

If not, just prepare her for what the doctor is gonna say.

That's my advice, best of luck.

Yeh those damn doctors using evidence and medical expertise to make a point. Disgraceful

Forgive my asking 1789, but do any of the clips contain nudity? I'd be interested if so... As for ideas for videos - I'd love it if you have any slim female friends that fancied teasing her brutally about her weight gain whilst making her strip naked for them. Accept that's pretty niche but there's a few people who would be into that and pay a fair bit for it. 

Hope you don't mind the requests...

No doubt this is the most touching and impressive story I've ever read here on Curvage since I subscribed to it.

Actually I've to admit that one of my dreams is to meet a thin marvellous girl, exactly like yours was last year, keen to gain weight in order to satisfy her passion and my absolute love for growing metamorphing body. Since I was very young I've even dreamt about feeding her while she feeds me (I'm really thin) and gain weight together until reaching at least 150 kg or more, spending time having fun with our enflating bodies. I've never been fat but this is a recurrent fantasy of mine that I never revealed to anyone. Only an amazing girl like yours might help me to accept it at last.

Please keep posting her progress since she's an astounding source of inspiration.

All the best to both of you!