My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

3 hours ago, 1789 said:

@Lion1991 @polkvision

Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! I love you spend your time doing this!!!

Please,make more!!! i want to look like this <3

@ChuckWilson Hi dear! I promise you this :

My new measurements are:

- Hips: 128 cm

- Waist: 124 cm

- Boobs: 110 cm

@Loves2spooge

Probably next week or in two weeks <3

@clint02

Hola!!! :)

My actual weight is 93 kg

and my measurements 110-124-128

Its not problem for me gain more weight...but i don't force it,simply i love eating (hahaha)

I like this idea of video! I take note <3

@pizza222

Hahahahahahahahaha the other day,i was drinking and im exit for smoke...and one man asked me ''Sorry,are you pregnant?''

and me... =NO im only fat.

Man = Oh sorry sorry!!! You are beautiful face!!! i love your face!! 

LOL it was so funny

@OscarWinner

Hiii,i diddnt know who Carmen San diego was 

i search in Google,i like this woman but i will do a latex fatty version 

@ayotechn0logy

Thanks you!!!!!!

I like...my rolls and my body bounce a lot when i fuck <3

Yes..........im a woman...i miss too much all my clothes 

Im dinner in one hour...i don't know what to cook any ideas of pasta or something like that? :) Thanks!

Upload 2 pics i think i look huge 

I want to real growling from her belly. That would be really hot

Guest Lion1991

Yeah yours are better here. I need better photoshop skills, plus it was midnight and I was trying to get myself to finish before passing out :P

Guest Lion1991
1 hour ago, polkvision said:

You'll get there in time, Lion. My stuff can use improvement as well. There's an Easter Egg in the second pic. Don't know if it has been spotted yet.

ahhhh I see what you did there with the "skinny" girl on the laptop. +5 bonus points since I didn't notice

@1789  I'm happy to hear that you and Carmen enjoy the morphs. I will continue to make them so long as the two of you approve of me making them. You're a lucky guy, 1789. Carmen is a true goddess. Not only for the weight gain but her natural beauty is amazing. She has such beautiful eyes. 

More morphs to come, I promise! 

Guest jarhead78

Carmen you are simply STUNNING!! I have followed this thread with total awe and fascination. That last set - the VPL in that clingy skirt, your lovely hair and beautiful face, my god you're beyond perfect! 

15 hours ago, 1789 said:

Hey guys how is it going? I've been very busy at work lately and Carmen wanted to be more active and practice her english. Oh Carmen is looking super fat, eating a lot of carbs lately, don't know her weight but her belly looks super doughy and she can't hide it anywhere. It is getting more difficult for her to find sizes in "normal" stores. Today she appeared blond by the way!

@polkvision @Lion1991 Those are pretty good morphs!

why would she even think to hide, the cuteness she is becoming? and if she has problem finding clothes that fit her "properly"... I dont know about you guys, but I have no problem in see her naked