Delectable Obeservations - Girls Being Fat, Gluttonous, Lazy, etc.

Guest omphpumph

Yesterday my gf did her first exercise session in her brand-new attempt to get ready “to rock a bikini without jiggle” in the summer. The exercise session consisted of:

-          100 jumping jacks in 3 sets

-          50 squats in 5 sets of 10

-          50 Lunges in 5 sets of 10

-          10 jump squats in 2 sets

-          1 minute high knees in 2 sets (with break)

-          10 burpees in 2 sets

-          0,5 push-ups, than 0,5 girl push-ups

-          30 seconds Inchworm

-          30 Shoulder taps

-          30 chrunches in 3 sets of 10

-          30 Leg rises in 3 sets of 10

-          30 Glute bridges

-          30 Bicycle chrunches in 3 sets of 10

-          30 Russian twists in 2 sets of 10 un 2 sets of 5

-          30 seconds plank before collapsig.

Nothing was supposed to be divided into sets, she just was too weak to do exercises without breaks. She lacked both cardio and muscle strenght. Already jumping-jacks made her red and breathing hard, she even couldn’t do them in one go although jumping-jacks are really easy for fit peoples.

Than squatting showed how incredebly weak her legs are. Afetr 5 jump-squats, that required both cardio and muscles, she first time collapsed on the bed gasping for breath and moaning.

When started burpees, she was still winded and sweaty after high knees, and burpees kicked her hard!

After a pause to rest a bit and drink some water she tried to do push-ups. But her non-existing arm muscles weren’t able to do even a proper girl push-up.

Other exercises she did really slowly, with bigger breaks befor each set than it would be normal for in-shape people. At the end she was totally exhausted and super sweaty.

Today she was supposed to exercise again, but she says that her muscles are too sore and she is still too tired to go through it again. But basically she is dedicated to work out almost daily to be able to rock her bikini without jiggling.

Guest Knallieknal
20 hours ago, Cinis said:

Yesterday my gf did her first exercise session in her brand-new attempt to get ready “to rock a bikini without jiggle” in the summer.

Today she was supposed to exercise again, but she says that her muscles are too sore and she is still too tired to go through it again. But basically she is dedicated to work out almost daily to be able to rock her bikini without jiggling.

Sounds like this will be a short experiment of her.

I went out the other night to eat with a big group of friends from high school. One of the girls in that group used to be the fattest girl in our graduating class, so I was pretty intrigued to see what she looked like after 10+ years. Especially because she was really smart and went to Columbia, and I've always had a thing for really smart types.

So, I was not disappointed. She'd gained A LOT of weight. She was always apple shaped and now she just had this enormous double belly, huge boobs and this really cute chubby face and NO neck. She's 5'4 ish, so I'm guessing she went from like low 400's in high school to mid/high 500's? She was probably tied for fattest girl under thirty that I've ever seen in person.

Even better is that her best friend from high school, who was also there, was and still is extremely skinny. They're both Ethiopian and look similar, so its very, uh, "stimulating" to compare and contrast the two of them when they're next to each other.

My favorite part of the evening, and this is a true story, is when we were all getting up to leave. Everyone's being loud and having fun, but the fat girl hasn't stood up yet and looks visibly upset. Her skinny friend goes to comfort her and asks her, not knowing I can hear them, "Was that enough? Did you have enough?"

To which the huge girl very quietly and dejectedly looks at her empty plate and goes "No..."

That one "No" was probably the hottest thing I'd witnessed all month lol

Yesterday me and my girlfriend went to the waterpark. It was the first time since last summer when I saw her in a bikini. This bikini was too tight for her already last summer. But during the winter she has gained even more stomach fat. The bottoms were tightened to the maximum, squeezing into her soft flesh, making the explicit love handles and and obvious muffin top to bulge over. Also the back part of her panties were literally eaten by her cellulite clad butt cheaks. I enjoyed walking up the stairs behind her, mesmarized by the look of her cottege-cheese texture like butt and thighs.

Guest Dave67
On 3/22/2022 at 9:46 AM, Jabber said:

Gonna try and post my follow up ASAP! Just been busy but dont worry its coming very soon!

Still excited for this 

When my wife is lying on her side in little spoon position, I love it how when hugging her, her belly not only puddles out so far, but her side belly rises up away from the bed before flowing out in front of her. There must be so much fat in there.

Love how at the end of park run, waiting for me amongst all of the well trained fit athletes, is my wife, with the most classically  beautiful face and gorgeous hair, massively overweight sometimes eating a snack, always smoking cigarettes. I also love it that my condition at the end of park run, heart pounding out of breath, is my wife’s condition after climbing our stairs to bed.

On 8/29/2021 at 1:07 PM, itchbigger said:

Anything she asked for really that I could without getting in trouble anyways and on Sundays we'd put out a little free buffet at the bar during football seasons we always had leftovers she would normally eat more of them then anyone on top of her constant munching through out her shift. But really she only worked Sundays so I had minimal influence, in reality it was her own doing every week she'd come in looking noticeably bigger, before I knew it she was sporting a huge pregnant looking ** belly really could've passed for 6 months easily. She would always complain about how bloated and hungover she was from the Saturday night before at the bar and how she ate and drank way too much like a whole pizza to herself or something sitting at the bar. It got to the point where everyone but myself thought she was pregnant. Even the old lady bartender asked me the one night "be honest with me is she pregnant? because I have to setup a replacement for her for while when the baby comes". All I could do was laugh and say no that's all a food baby belly. Really one of the hottest things I ever saw, I got to watch her go from 120lbs in the beginning of October to she told me near the end of December that she was 185lbs. She had grown a huge round belly, an ass like a shelf and went from about a B to a D cup in 3 short months, really was crazy to witness. 

I just want to come back to this and post a more detailed story that I post elsewhere 

So we'll call her Macy. Macy was 22 and always skinny through high school (I went to school with her) and we worked Sundays together at a restaurant back from summer 2018 to about 2020ish. So anyways beginning early 2018 she broke her ankle and gained about 20lbs bringing her up to 130lbs. So when she started she was already slightly thicker. Around the middle of September that year I noticed she was suddenly getting thicker and eating more. By October her eating had escalated further and clearly was sporting a little rounder belly. Constantly munching on food McDonalds every morning shift for breakfast followed by a couple bowls of soup. Lunch we would bring out a few pizzas for the bar for the football games always had leftovers. So munching on chips the whole time during the games followed by normally at least a couple slices of pizza for lunch. Dinner she would often have a prime rib sandwich which I would always double up the meat and cheese for her. On top of her job she was drinking pretty heavy on the weekends too and would get the ** munchies pretty bad. Once me and her stopped at a taco ** after the bar and I bought her 3 super tacos which are pretty big. The next day she told me she woke up with wrappers in her bed lol. Another time that November she came in complaining about how bloated she was that morning because she ate a whole pizza to herself the night before at the bar. So by November she had clearly gained noticeable weight her big constantly bloated belly was her dominate feature she was starting to look pregnant. Her work hoodie that was loose in September was now straining against her belly. At this point she claimed she was eating an AVG of 5,000 calories a day and was 170lbs and "had to stop". Of course this didn't happen this continued if not worse into December. The best story from December was a day she stuffed herself absolutely huge at work. So it started with her usual McDonalds in the morning and complaining about being sooo bloated already because well she was just permantly bloated at this point. Followed by a couple bowls of chicken noodle soup. Then a bunch of snacking during the football game. After the game she had a whole 4 slices of leftover pizza. Then before the dinner rush really started there was a mistake order of chicken alfredo. Chef said she could have it but she has to share. Well she didn't share ate the only thing herself. By now she visibly very bloated going into dinner rush, sporting a huge round gut with no way to hide it black can only be so slimming. But that didn't stop her from grabbing a basket of fries to munch on during dinner rush. After dinner rush she still wanted her prime rib sandwich which was 10ozs of meat and 3 pieces of cheese when I would make it for her. She ate it all of course. By the end of this shift you would've seriously thought she was 8 months pregnant she was so stuffed her shirt was straining against her belly hard. So by the end of December she was up to 190 lbs and looked like she was due any day. 130 lbs in September to 190lbs in December. I should also mention that sometimes we would bump our big bellies together as a joke because at the time I had a good size beer gut as a guy. And sometimes she would let me rest my hand on the top on her belly and joke about when "our foodbaby was due". At least she could joke around about gaining so much weight so fast. I wish I could've dated her I was trying too.

2 hours ago, itchbigger said:

I just want to come back to this and post a more detailed story that I post elsewhere 

So we'll call her Macy. Macy was 22 and always skinny through high school (I went to school with her) and we worked Sundays together at a restaurant back from summer 2018 to about 2020ish. So anyways beginning early 2018 she broke her ankle and gained about 20lbs bringing her up to 130lbs. So when she started she was already slightly thicker. Around the middle of September that year I noticed she was suddenly getting thicker and eating more. By October her eating had escalated further and clearly was sporting a little rounder belly. Constantly munching on food McDonalds every morning shift for breakfast followed by a couple bowls of soup. Lunch we would bring out a few pizzas for the bar for the football games always had leftovers. So munching on chips the whole time during the games followed by normally at least a couple slices of pizza for lunch. Dinner she would often have a prime rib sandwich which I would always double up the meat and cheese for her. On top of her job she was drinking pretty heavy on the weekends too and would get the ** munchies pretty bad. Once me and her stopped at a taco ** after the bar and I bought her 3 super tacos which are pretty big. The next day she told me she woke up with wrappers in her bed lol. Another time that November she came in complaining about how bloated she was that morning because she ate a whole pizza to herself the night before at the bar. So by November she had clearly gained noticeable weight her big constantly bloated belly was her dominate feature she was starting to look pregnant. Her work hoodie that was loose in September was now straining against her belly. At this point she claimed she was eating an AVG of 5,000 calories a day and was 170lbs and "had to stop". Of course this didn't happen this continued if not worse into December. The best story from December was a day she stuffed herself absolutely huge at work. So it started with her usual McDonalds in the morning and complaining about being sooo bloated already because well she was just permantly bloated at this point. Followed by a couple bowls of chicken noodle soup. Then a bunch of snacking during the football game. After the game she had a whole 4 slices of leftover pizza. Then before the dinner rush really started there was a mistake order of chicken alfredo. Chef said she could have it but she has to share. Well she didn't share ate the only thing herself. By now she visibly very bloated going into dinner rush, sporting a huge round gut with no way to hide it black can only be so slimming. But that didn't stop her from grabbing a basket of fries to munch on during dinner rush. After dinner rush she still wanted her prime rib sandwich which was 10ozs of meat and 3 pieces of cheese when I would make it for her. She ate it all of course. By the end of this shift you would've seriously thought she was 8 months pregnant she was so stuffed her shirt was straining against her belly hard. So by the end of December she was up to 190 lbs and looked like she was due any day. 130 lbs in September to 190lbs in December. I should also mention that sometimes we would bump our big bellies together as a joke because at the time I had a good size beer gut as a guy. And sometimes she would let me rest my hand on the top on her belly and joke about when "our foodbaby was due". At least she could joke around about gaining so much weight so fast. I wish I could've dated her I was trying too.

Fuck it here's some screenshots

>First is AUG

>Second is beginning of NOV

>Last 3 are shit video screenshots from DEC but they can at least show of how round her belly got and how tight her cloths got

Screenshot 2022-04-10 132459.png

Screenshot 2022-04-10 132528.png

Screenshot 2022-04-10 130023.png

Screenshot 2022-04-10 131156.png

Screenshot 2022-04-10 132220.png

Some of my girl friends complained how out of shape they have got because they don't exercise. I suggested them to came to gym session with me, and a few agreed. It was 1 hour long hiit session with a lot of burpees included, and those girls turned to bereally out of shape. Skipped half of the exercises, barely managed the other half, was super exhausted afterwards. Was fun to observe their weak bodies failing to do a proper workout.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Weight gain schadenfreude

My mom saw my gf after many months (we don't live close). My gf approached her and it took her a while to recognize her. She actually said "I didn't recognize you". The hot thing is I didn't really think she had gained much, and actually the fetishist in me was a bit frustrated because I though her gain was undetectable for normies, but on the other hand the normie in me was slightly embarrassed by the incident. My gf's reply was "I've gained weight". Then my mom told me "She put on weight on her face", and I'm sure she will nonchalantly tell the anecdote to my sister (who's Miss Weight Gain Bitch) when they talk on the phone. My mom is old school and doesn't even think talking about someone's weight is offensive at all.

On 4/12/2022 at 3:06 PM, Port said:

Some of my girl friends complained how out of shape they have got because they don't exercise. I suggested them to came to gym session with me, and a few agreed. It was 1 hour long hiit session with a lot of burpees included, and those girls turned to bereally out of shape. Skipped half of the exercises, barely managed the other half, was super exhausted afterwards. Was fun to observe their weak bodies failing to do a proper workout.

My girlfriend tried burpees once. I don't think she managed more than three. She just collapsed panting and moaning.

Guest Jabber

Ok so sorry for the delay just been slammed at work, but here is some M college background stuff you might find interesting, gonna be posting more as I’m sure you can tell from the content but wanted to get this out there because I took so long to get it you sorry lol.

So after high school M went to college at a big party state school (not gonna say the exact one but you get the vibe) where it’s more about partying than academics (no shocker there she is far from a brainiac). She ended up joining the “top” sorority on campus, notorious for having rich hot girls from wealthy coastal suburbs like herself. Most of the info I have comes from a girl I actually work with, let’s call her Chloe, who is our age and was M’s sorority. They weren’t exactly good friends but they definitely were acquaintances and lived under the same roof in the sorority house for many years and Chloe was definitely in M’s orbit, as it seems most people are. Chloe herself is definitely very beautiful but unlike most of M’s sorority is from a small southern town and from a modest background so she definitely was a bit out of place in that sorority, and really only got in for her looks. She has told me a ton about M from college over the years which I will try starting to give a broad overview of below and include some specific stories, feel free to ask more questions because there is definitely a lot more that she has told me and that I know than I can fit into one post and I am thrilled with the interest in my little anecdote. 

So basically when Chloe arrived she didn’t really know that many people, and was placed in the freshman dorm that most people wanted which was all single rooms with single bathrooms, by far the most desirable housing on campus. The first rumblings about her she ever heard were literally on move in day, when word was that there was this super rich “popular” “cool” girl named “M” on the 7th floor who was having her regular dorm bathroom entirely torn up and remodeled: putting in a marble floor, a glass door shower, and a massive vanity mirror. And that the school had allowed her early access to do it, word was her rich Daddy paid the school off to make that happen and of course was making his pampered princess more comfortable in her dorm surroundings. All turned out to be the case. Within a day or two she was the most talked about freshman on campus (stories of her wealth, beauty, and how popular she was in high school abounded) and people were clamoring to make her acquaintance. The first time Chloe actually saw her was at a party hosted by a fraternity. People were swarming her trying to win her over and she said it was like she was the Pope or something. She described viewing her as extraordinarily pretty, dark luscious brown hair, a perfect tan, and a huge grin. She was clearly the life of the party, and everyone practically kissed her feet. She also noticed she was way curvier than she might have been expecting, huge tits and of course her massive ass. M was thick, but in all the right places, just ever so slightly soft and plump from a lifetime of extreme overindulgence. She was still very slim and far from fat. Anyway Chloe said watching her there it was clear the difference between her and other girls. She was wearing full on designer clothes, sky high Louboutin heels, tons of expensive jewelry, what looked like a professional face of makeup and the haughtiest expression Chloe had ever seen. She smirked arrogantly as girls kissed up to her and men fawned on her. She coolly sipped on a vodka laden drink and soaked in the adulation with experience. Chloe was awestruck.

A few days later she heard M was hosting a yacht party. Apparently at great cost (almost $100k) her parents were shipping their 175 foot yacht down to the large lake on campus for M to use to throw an extravagant party. It was like nothing Chloe had ever seen. The yacht had a pool and two helipad, multiple bedrooms, and was completely decked out for an insane party. There were tuxedo wearing servers carrying hors d'oevrus fit for a hot day: ice cream sandwiches, chocolate strawberries, and frozen chocolate bananas. Everyone was there: all the top fraternities and sororities showed up to the yacht party of the girl who had quickly become the buzziest freshman on campus. They all wanted clout with her, which was the opposite of how these things usually go in greek life. Finally she spotted M. She was wearing massive designer sunglasses and a bright pink bikini and a silky white sarong over her lower half, the sarong was significantly shorter than a normal sarong and tight on her curvy figure. Chloe said that while she didnt know her she could tell she loved the attention and control, she was soaking in all the admiration in style. When she wasn't bossing the yacht staff around or flirting with every hot frat boy in sight she was chugging directly out of a magnum bottle of champagne she was holding. As she was watching her, one of the tuxedo'd servers came by and she watched as M was handed an ice cream sandwich which she quickly shoved into her mouth. Chloe had never seen someone so hedonistic and self indulgent, and little did she know what she was witnessing was just the tip of the iceberg.

Fast forward a few weeks and it's sorority rush. Chloe does rush and miraculously gets into the "top sorority," let's just call it Alpha. She feels so out of place next to these rich pretty popular girls, but she thinks just based solely off of her looks she got in but felt pretty out of place. Anyway so ofc
M is in her pledge class as she had her pick of all the sororities and went for the consensus best in Alpha. Even though Alpha was filled with rich pretty popular girls, even as a freshman, M became something of a leader. Among the freshman she was like the boss and all the girls, most of whom had already made up her pre-rush clique, fawned over her. Chloe said she was immediately pulled in by M’s orbit and found herself obsessing over being closer with M and trying to win M’s approval. The large group of them hung out often and while Chloe initially felt like an outsider due to her lower socioeconomic background, her beauty allowed her to be accepted and she began to do her best to blend in with the larger group. This is where her M stories start to get insane.

The first time she ever went to M’s room was before some event. She was with a group of Alpha girls who had plan’s to hang out in M’s room. When they showed up Chloe said she was awestruck by the amount of stuff jammed into the dorm room. Vanity mirrors, a diamond chandelier, a fluffy white couch, etc. It looked to have been professionally decorated and probably was. The rumors were true and the bathroom was entirely refitted with marble and glass shower door. The most shocking thing she saw however was the amount of clothes and bags and shoes. It looked like the backroom of a department store, the closet literally OVERFLOWING with stuff, and then bags and bags of more designer shit everywhere on the ground. Everything was somewhat neat because M had maids three days a week come and clean but the amount of stuff was astonishing to Chloe, everything expensive and designer and strewn everywhere with such disregard was crazy. But then we come to the best part. Chloe said she noticed a ton of empty boxes of various treats: cookies, cupcakes, candy etc. Clearly M was a bit more than a "foodie" lol. Laying out in the open was a box of large chocolate glazed jelly doughnuts, with half the box already gone, and an open jar of nutella next to it with a spoon sticking out of it. M, after showing off to her groupies all of her recent designer purchases, flouncing around in thousand dollar shoes and clothes, waltzed over to the box of doughnuts, pulled one out of the box, slathered a big glob of nutella on top of it and slathered this heap over the already chocolate glazed doughnut. She then preceded to lick the spoon clean of nutella cheekily and then took the big doughnut and greedily crammed it into her mouth. Chloe described she witnessed what I did, that her eyes burned with like an intense fiery passion that could only be described as pure gluttony, followed by glazed satisfaction. The second she swallowed she began scooping out more nutella to do the same to another doughnut immediately doing so and shoveling that in her maw rapidly. Chloe was shocked by what she saw, even though she had seen her eat that ice cream sandwich on the boat that was one thing, food was being served and it was a party atmosphere. This was just a bunch of the girls in their pledge class sitting around her dorm watching her gorge herself like a pig for like 10 minutes. Chloe noticed the other girls didn’t bat an eye, they were both used to this from prior experience with M and too scared to make any comment that would upset their standing with her. Just observing the surrounding room Chloe noticed M was admittedly and definitely the prettiest girl among them, but also one of the thickest. Again she was not heavy or even chubby, but a bit soft and definitely thicc. The heaviest girl there was a girl named Olivia that was a massive puppy for M’s approval and Chloe described her as borderline chubby. As M polished off the last of the doughnuts, greedily licking her lips she said “I love being able to eat like this and not gain a pound, I am just blessed” while her sycophantic friends including Chloe nodded and clamored in agreement, Chloe noting from her overly tight top and legs that seemed to be puffing out of her skintight jeans that that was clearly not the case. And then as if to add insult to injury, M goes “Unlike you Olivia. You shouldn’t even be in the same room as these. I don’t want you becoming a full on fatty.” To which the other girls snickered and Olivia looked like she was gonna cry. While Chloe was shocked by this comment to her “friend,” she also noted that the weight difference between Olivia and M was like, at most 10 pounds. That ten pounds definitely made for a difference in appearance but Chloe noticed the flubbery bulges of flesh M was displaying in her outfit and found it strange she would be talking so harshly to a girl not much heavier than herself. But what she was starting to realize was these were M staples: relentless overindulgence and gorging combined with bullying of everyone around her. Much much more to come soon!

Guest Dave67
58 minutes ago, Weight gain schadenfreude said:

How did I end up in the fiction subforum?

Idk maybe you should go back there

13 hours ago, jewbacca said:

I'm not here for philosophical debates about reality and fiction, I just want the pr0n

Quick tip: if you jump off the top of a building and you end up dead it's reality. If you wake up it's fiction.

Guest Dave67
6 hours ago, Weight gain schadenfreude said:

Quick tip: if you jump off the top of a building and you end up dead it's reality. If you wake up it's fiction.

anyway..

can’t wait to hear more @Jabber!

7 hours ago, Weight gain schadenfreude said:

Rich people exist. Fat girls exist. Theoretically, some of those rich people probably have chubby, spoiled daughters someone could hear about through another party. Disbelieve all you want, that's your right, but don't be an ass about it. Literally everyone posting in this thread is at least some sort of unreliable narrator.

13 minutes ago, Enumerated_Bob said:

Rich people exist. Fat girls exist. Theoretically, some of those rich people probably have chubby, spoiled daughters someone could hear about through another party. Disbelieve all you want, that's your right, but don't be an ass about it. Literally everyone posting in this thread is at least some sort of unreliable narrator.

It's not that. It's not even the literary style. It's the omniscient narrator that's a dead giveaway. Apparently he's ubiqitous and sees everything even though he's not there, and knows what every character is feeling at any moment. There's nothing wrong with a good weight gain story, but it belongs where it belongs, in the fiction subforum. 

Guest Jabber
8 hours ago, Weight gain schadenfreude said:

Lmao ok bro. I have no way of convincing you if you don't just take my word for it but I also don't really care what you think, I am telling you this is real if you choose not to believe that then more power to you. Why I would write a fake story and try to pass it off as real, rather than writing as a fanfic or whatever and getting far more reads on one of the many wg fanfic forums or even sell it as a story on like a **, is beyond me. I am writing it here bc it is real and I felt it fit into the topic header for the forum. Just trying to share some anecdotes about the person that really awakened my love of wg, but feel free to believe whatever you'd like.