Look how fat I've gotten - I've never been this fat!!!

$7.99

(5 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

In this video you'll see me stuffing a lot of food into myself. I made wraps with lots of meat and toppings. I dipped everything in lots of sauce. It was so delicious. I was so hungry. I threw myself at this food like a hungry beast.🤤 I felt like I was in a trance. Eating and eating and not stopping. I could feel my stomach growing. My stomach was getting fuller by the minute. In addition, it was being compressed by the belt on my stomach. Believe me it's hard to eat when something is pressed hard into your stomach. I love the feeling! I wish the belt wouldn't last and break!!!🥵

Quick Description:

-Sexy outfit.

-Overeating,

-A lot of Moaning, Gasping, Heavy Breathing,

-Burping uncontrollably,

-Pregnant looking belly / Food baby(twins!),

-Full piggy eating ASMR!

I was shoving food into myself as befits a piggy.🐷 By the end I thought I was going to vomit. My stomach hurt so much and I was so unwell. The amount of food in my stomach made me think I was going to explode. I am so proud of myself and how I look. My belly has never looked as good as it does now. It's never been this big before. You can see that I've put on a lot of weight recently. Give me some more dessert and massage my tummy and then you can watch this video.❤️

Any reviews or comments are appreciated. I am reading everything. I am still learning so if you have any suggestion how I can make my clips better go ahead share it with me here so it’s easier for me to come back for them later.  Have fun watching this clip!❤️

Edited by CutieDonut

Other Files from CutieDonut

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Vulkan

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

@CutieDonut The video is perfect!! too bad it only lasts 13 min ;) 

Response from the author:

Download the video again. It is over 19 minutes long

Link to review
Guest Berytosz

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Link to review
In Love With Bellies

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Such a sexy video ! CutieDonut looks so cute in this stuffing !

It's beautiful to see you eat because you love food so much (the wraps look so good 🤤) that you eat with sensuality and in horny way ! 😍 You also eat with class and a lot in the same time !

You ate so much recently that your curves have blossomed in this outfit, your beautiful rolls are popping out everywhere ! And the way you touch your belly says everything about how proud you are of your feminine body ! Keep eating with passion and your feminine curves are going to blossom even more ! 🌸❤️

Link to review
Panko

The film is great. In my opinion you are very thick on it. You look beautiful. Bravo !!!❤️

Link to review