CutieDonut's summer body

$5.99

(4 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Something like this hasn't been here before.🥵 I came up with this idea thanks to one of you. What do you guys think about this perspective in the video?😈 From this angle you can see how much my tummy is sticking out and it looks very sexy. I opted for a large amount of shake and not just any shake. It came out mega caloric!!!😱 Ice cream and fatty cream!!! 😱It does the biggest job. After that my belly grows like crazy and that is my plan. She wants to get fat as befits a pig. I poured the shake into myself so sloppily and quickly that I spilled a little. Wouldn't you like to help me wash up? You can lick it off me! I know you want it!!! 😈

Quick Description:

- Overeating,

- Groaning, heavy breathing,

- A bloated belly squeezed with a belt,

- Dirty piggy (dribbling sheik over breasts, tummy and between thighs),

- Sexy outfit,

- Playing with the fat body,

- Shaking butt.

So, are you ready to watch my video and see how sexy my body looks?🤭 I know, seeing my shaking body would give you a lot of pleasure. And if you spank me it will shake even more. 😘

Ps. WARNING WARNING This body is highly addictive! Buying this video may end up making you want to buy another and another.🤭

Any reviews or comments are appreciated. I am reading everything. I am still learning so if you have any suggestion how I can make my clips better go ahead share it with me here so it’s easier for me to come back for them later.  Have fun watching this clip!❤️

Edited by CutieDonut

Other Files from CutieDonut

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Saggingbellylover

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

What a video!🥵 At first, I was a little bit concerned but after watching it a few times it was well worth buying it!😍 The way she’s drinking this wg shake drives me crazy! She’s literally force feeding herself! 🥵It’s amazing to watch her drink straight from this huge jug like its normal glass. Yeah, she’s skinnier than other models but holy moly she’s eating like a real piglet.🐷 You can see this shake flowing straight to her mouth and this sound of her swallowing more and more and more🥵 while moaning and gasping for air… HOLY! this clip is worth buying only for a soundtrack and on top of that you can see this body of a goddess, overeating wearing nothing but extremely tight swimsuit that struggle to hold her breast undercover.😍  I enjoyed watching it and I’m pretty much sure you will also like it especially if you like messy, cute piggies with big butts that are not scared to overeat for mutual pleasure.🍩🐷

Link to review
PolishBigBellyLover

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I'm very impressed with that big, fat, spilling sadle! The big, round butt and the powerful thighs.... This duo is perfect for sitting on your face and stewing. There's nothing more pleasurable than the sight of a pig squeezing a portion of shake into herself in tight red lingerie! It's true, this body is addictive!🐷🐷🐷

Link to review
In Love With Bellies

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Oh my God... CutieDonut's summer body is rounder and more swelled than ever ! 😍 This video is pure gold, so exciting to see ! 🥵

You are getting really good with shake ! You can drink them easier and faster than ever ! And we are talking about a lot of calories ! 🤤 Filming from many perspectives is such a good way to see how round, beautiful and swelled your curves are ! And seeing from below the drops of shake coming really highlights your curves even more !! 😍

Your belly has gotten perfectly rounder and your bum fatter and wider !! What a gorgeous summer body !! ❤️

All you want to see after seeing this video is more and more view of our favorite MissDonut ! 🍩

Link to review