One year anniversary of being piggy - WG shake

$7.99

(7 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Hi❤️

To celebrate the passing year since I've been here, I've tried to repeat my first video, which appeared here. 😘I'm sure you'll enjoy it because, I'm sure you're curious to see how I've changed over the year. It's not just my body that has changed, but also my personality, my confidence and the way I record.😘 I am now much more confident in myself and my body which I hope you will notice. For this video I decided to wear the same outfit as I had back then.  In the video you can see me pouring a large amount of shake into myself and it's from a jug and not a glass like last year. This time I got quite dirty and the shake spilled all over my breasts, belly and thighs. 🐷I know you'd like to lick it off me.

Quick description:

- large amount of shake

- lots of moaning, gasping, heavy breathing

- uncontrollable bouncing

- a belly that looks pregnant

- dirty piggy

By the end I thought I was going to vomit. After filming this video, I had to rest for a while because I was constantly unwell and bouncing terribly. i also had to take a shower because a large amount of my body was covered in shake. As befits a pig I had to get dirty. 😈The shake flew so fast into my mouth that I couldn't keep up with swallowing it. If you want you can taste it from my breasts. Enjoy. Your naughty piggy CutieDonut😘

Ps. Any reviews or comments are appreciated. I am reading everything. I am still learning so if you have any suggestion how I can make my clips better go ahead share it with me here so it’s easier for me to come back for them later.  Have fun watching this clip!❤️

Other Files from CutieDonut

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Kasansky

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Well I'm here to support you and that's what I do. So first at all is highly recommended this clip if you enjoy to see videos of shakes until burst.

A year ago this pretty girl started here her journey of gaining, and in this video is very noticeable a lot her bigger ones.

Now she looks more confident and happier with her body and I'm sure she Really loves herself, she does everything to post to show her progress and tries to talk about it in her topic.

Finally this clip is amazing I think this is the true you when nobody sees you eating until burst!

Link to review
PolishBigBellyLover

The pure joy of being fat

This film proves that binge eating and allowing yourself to eat a lot gets results. It is also a kind of demonstration that there is no step backwards.🥰

In the first few minutes of the film, we can spot CutieDonut from a year ago, when she was still at the beginning of her fluffy journey. It can be seen that at that time she had quite a substantial amount of fat that had curled up on her tummy and legs.🤭

Watching further, we can see what a change our piggy has undergone. What's more, you can see exactly where the fat has gone.🤪

First of all, you can see by his cheeks that Donut's face has become plump and round. I make no secret of the fact that this is sexy. Next, we can notice the double chin that has appeared over the course of a year. It appears that the piggy is mushy there too.😍

Secondly, you can lose your head to your fat. It has gone into your shoulders, which have become massive. Every man dreams of your thighs on his shoulders because they are luscious and full of cellulite.🥵

Your bum is a veritable masterpiece! Two big fat half asses! You can squish with that! It's tempting to give you a juicy spanking on that big ass.🥵

Cutie Donut, my inspiration! Your belly delights me just as much every day, and disarms me just as much.... I'm always losing my head for that fat! I'll massage you after every feed, I'll rub and kiss your tummy from every side. I will take care of you!😍

Watching a happy you who absorbs calories like a wild pig is pure pleasure.🤗

See for yourself!😈

Link to review
wiktor

Your new video like any other is great. I see you have put on a lot of weight this year and your acting has developed. You are terribly confident and sexy. ❤️

Link to review
In Love With Bellies

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Sexy video ! You look so fattened here wow ! The comparison with your first video is incredible and oof you are drinking this fast and with sensuality !! Fast, a lot and in a sexy way that's perfect ! 😍

We can literally see you swelling in front of our eyes the more shake you drink ! 😍

We can see with your body language that you are full but you keep drinking and your eyes say everything : "Yes i want to consume more calories, yes i'm drinking to get fat !! 🥵"

You are getting wide at a point it's like the sink is getting smaller ! 😋

This year has fattened your body, your beauty and your confidence ! ❤️

Link to review
janek691

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

The first is not writing this review for a reward (gifts) or to offend someone, (there are people who are with the princess longer and deserve gifts from her.

But if I could recommend the movie, all I can say is that you won't be disappointed with the views, and her appearance will be very appealing to you to see her grow and gain weight for you.

see how she smiles for you, how she tries to be bigger for you, to make her hips bigger for you, for you to make him happy and say "I love looking at you and keep it up" I also recommend watching her first video  to have a good comparison of how she grew for you

Well, I'm finishing the reviews and I will say you won't be disappointed to watch Mrs. sweet donut and buy her movie (it's not expensive) and it's worth giving her sweet reviews and reactions that you are here for her and give sweet motivation to make her smile for you,

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎊

I recommend and worth watching

Link to review