In one week I consumed 2.7kg of gainer!

$7.99

(8 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

Something like this hasn't happened with me before !!!🥳 I have recently taken up the challenge of drinking gainer and fatty cream every day. In addition to this, my diet largely consists of fast food. I wanted to show you how I prepare my shake and how I drink it. I decided to make it in a gainer pack because over the last week I managed to drink all the gainer with cream.🤤 It was as much as 2.7kg of powder full of a huge amount of calories. I'm shocked at how my body has changed over this week. I hope you enjoy watching this video and my body. I love pouring liquid calories into myself. I want to be a bigger and bigger pig and I hope with your help I can succeed.🥵

Quick Description:

- Dirty Pig,

- Heavy breathing

- Bloated belly,

- Huge amount of gainer,

- Sexy outfit,

- Huge amounts of calories.

Watch my belly grow while drinking this massive amount. Hopefully I won't be able to pull this dress over my fat arse on the next video. Shake my belly and spank me. I've been very naughty.😈

Any reviews or comments are appreciated. I am reading everything. I am still learning so if you have any suggestion how I can make my clips better go ahead share it with me here so it’s easier for me to come back for them later.  Have fun watching this clip!❤️

Other Files from CutieDonut

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

janek691

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

A very sweet video that shows the effects of Ganier 🤭 when you drink such large portions, I bet you will drink the next one quickly 🤭 I want to see the next video of you drinking the second Ganier (which will be empty 🤭) good luck with drinking and gaining weight 😘

Link to review
In Love With Bellies

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is the most fattening film CutieDonut has ever made !! 🥵 Till the next one ! 😈 Drinking it in the gainer bottle was such a good idea ! 😍 You can see all long how much she enjoy fattening herself ❤️ Also the way her black dress fits her now speaks for itself !

Such a beautiful film, keep it up with the gainer and your fast food diet and December will be the most fattening month of your life 🤤 I seriously can't wait to see how fat you are going to get very soon 😍 I love supporting you and watching your grow fatter, sexier and happier !! ❤️

Link to review
Belzebub6969

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

It's a bit sad that the video is so short, but if it were 20 minutes long, I would be completely satisfied. I see in the video that you can fit a lot into yourself. I want to see the same video 3 months later, when you have a bigger belly, to compare their capacity.😜

Link to review
Kronklord

This was so good inspired me to get my old mass gainers for the gym 😂😅! I love how you drink it from The container itself more of that style please!!!!🥳 happy new year 

Link to review
Saverdok

I am overwhelmed. Absolute great video with perfect angle. This woman will be on the top soon in this community!

Dobrze zrobiony film z niesamowitym postępem w przybieraniu na wadze😍😍

Link to review
Guest frankfatt

Incredibly hot watching you drink a shake out of a giant jug of weight gain powder. Every pound added to your body turns you into more of a curvy queen. I hope a couple weeks from now you won't be able to even fit that dress over your stuffed gut.

Link to review
Rycebowl1997

Wow, haven't purchased many of your videos before but glad I got this one. Hey intimate and sensual chugging. The fact you did it out of the mass Gainer tub too was a great detail. Would love to see you do more of these chugs out of that tub again! Great video

Link to review