WG shake: Drinking until I can't no more

$7.99

(5 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Hey

After some break, here you go, the first clips of 2023!😍 Hope you are as excited as I am. I wanted to do something special to open this year, so I dressed up in my sexy lingerie(It’s way tighter than in my last clip wearing it ”Watch me get naughty when the lights go out”) and started acting like a real, naughty piggy. 😈

Quick description:

Bottom heavy and turned on piggy acting naughty,

Tight sexy lingerie,

Thick weight gain shake,

Some fun with whipped cream,

Playing with my fat body,

Some burping.

If you don’t mind chubby good girls that overfeed themselves for your pleasure.đŸ· This is a clip for you! Watch me play with my fat and listen to me gulp down huge shake as I moan struggling to keep up!đŸ„”đŸ„” Come watch and find out if I manage to finish everything. đŸ€­

Ps. I wish you were here to push me even further!đŸ„” Fill me up! Fatten me up! That’s all what this good piggy wants oink oink!đŸ·

CutieDonut ❀

Edited by CutieDonut

Other Files from CutieDonut

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Kasansky

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

As expected your  lingerie is almost at max expand.

When you're sitting on your chair your juicy thighs looks enormous, the angle is perfect is very appreciable how big is your ass splitting out the chair, good to spank to pressure you to drink.

The way you prepare the shake show your determination of drink, glad to see your evolution through your videos.

I think the end is abrupt maybe you were at your max capacity or something like this.

Btw feel glad of your progress and your effort đŸ©

Link to review
Vulkan

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

The wait was worth it...

This video is amazing, it's a remake of a video that of course is also amazing (Watch me get naughty when the lights go out) , I won't say anything more, because I want people to enjoy it and be surprised, it seems that the Polish goddess of gluttony has returned and I am very happy and horny.

the clothes, the camera angle, the makeup, everything is perfect and I can only say: When will the next one come? 😉

Link to review
RiftNinja

A great video to start the year off with! I love seeing her process for making the shakes and just how many ingredients go in (and how much goes into her before she's even started drinking it). Then that next scene where she's placing the jug on the table, she enters the frame belly first đŸ˜Č Seeing her body move really shows how much bigger she's gotten since the last lingerie video. Every jiggle getting slightly less jiggly as more of the weight gain shake goes past her lips, her belly expanding in real time. Her body language clearly shows what she'd like to be doing if she wasn't filming 😈

Great tension at the end of "will she or won't she finish it". You did very well CutieDonut!

Link to review
Guest Berytosz

Cutiedonut, as usual, shows that he is a real piggyđŸ·. She has clearly changed since the last movie in this lingerieđŸ€°đŸ‘đŸ˜. He can't wait to drink his shake so much that he starts eating the ingredients while making itđŸ„”. The determination with which she drinks the shake gives us to understand that the underwear will probably end its adventures in the third part of this trilogy😅. I also sense that the arrangement of the furniture may change, because there is clearly one chair not enough at this tableđŸ‘đŸ·đŸ„”.

P.S. I think there was a way to deal with the ending.😈

Link to review