Old swimwear doesn't fit like it used to! 😳

$6.99

(3 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

First video where I try to talk a bit more so if you are into my voice, you should check it out.😍
In this video I played with my fat body while taking shower, wearing four different tight swimsuits the only ones that still fits me (other ones were too small to even show you) and getting naughtier and naughtier as video progress with a small surprise at the end. Everything on display, spilling out from too tight outfits as I applicate more soap on my wet skin, massaging my fat body.😈 Wish you’d come and help me out, before this greedy piggy gets too fat for anybody to fit there with her.🥵

This is my first attempt of making role play-ish video. At the begging I was super nervous, but as video goes it feels more natural. I have a lot to learn but I hope you will enjoy it. As always thank you for being with me on my journey, I really appreciate it!❤️

Love you, your CutieDonut ❤️

Other Files from CutieDonut

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Fuzzy452

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

i love the creative way you transition between each bikini. it keeps a good flow to the video without being too over the top. also nice voice😳

Link to review
Vulkan

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I have been following @CutieDonut for a long time and believe me when I tell you that this video makes a difference..., her sweet voice, her body, in those tiny bikinis...

I think she is doing very well, her binge eating videos are the best for my (real food stuffing videos) but this first  role play is incredible!!!

Imagine when her combine both things in the future binges and roleplay, this will be incredible!!!

PS waiting for the next content, I'm patient because I know it will be worth it ;) 

/

Link to review
Guest Berytosz

Definitely the best movie I've ever watched🤩. If someone is able to survive the entire movie🥵, without interruption, he can call himself a tough guy💪. The question is when the second part, because the tension in the ending is built like in a good series😆.

Link to review