Big explosion. This button couldn't take it

$5.99

(3 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Hi❤️

In this video you will see me trying on sexy clothes in a fitting room. Some I liked so much that I decided to buy them.🤭 When I got home I decided I would show you how I looked in one thing so you could tell if you definitely liked the outfit. I specifically matched it with my too-tight top so that it would have a chance to burst just in this video. I can reveal that it happened. The top couldn't withstand my wringing and broke.🥵 Throughout the film I tell you how I feel in this outfit and munch on delicious croissants.🤤 I tell you how addicted I am to them and how they affect my curves. During the film, it turns out that the trousers that I tried on in the shop and fit me perfectly after a few days have become tighter and I find it difficult to wear them and eat in them. I won't reveal any more. If you fancy seeing me stuffing sweets into me while sipping milk and how hard it is for me to breathe in tight clothes then be sure to watch this video. 😈I haven't talked as much in any video as I do in this one, so it's the perfect video if you want to hear how sweet my voice is and how I talk about how hard it is for me. 😘

Quick Description:

• Overeating,

• moaning, heavy breathing, 

• Burping,  

• Squeezing into tight clothes,

• Bursting clothes,

• Huge belly,

• Lots of talking,

• Short passages from the fitting room.

Any reviews or comments are appreciated. I am reading everything. I am still learning so if you have any suggestion how I can make my clips better go ahead share it with me here so it’s easier for me to come back for them later.  Have fun watching this clip!❤️

Edited by CutieDonut

Other Files from CutieDonut

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

In Love With Bellies

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

😍

You are getting better and better at filming, we can really see all your body during all the video, you chose the best angles to show your stuffing !

You successfully gain enough weight for this jeans to already be tight ! 🥵 I think this jeans looks good on you, you love to see your clothes getting tighter anyway with your beautiful rolls of fat pressing against everything ! 😍

That's kind of you to let some croissants for the others customers behind you but they need to cook more of them because Queen Donut need to be satisfied and buy all the croissants than she desires ! 🤤 Especially for a good and sexy customer like you ! 🤰

Keep talking in your videos, you have a sexy voice ! 🥺🥰 I'm really impressed by how fast and big your belly swells when you stuff yourself ! And it's even sexier that you start to cannot contain your burps ! It's cute that you excuse about burping but... just let them exploding out ! They are the expression of your satisfaction and gluttony ! 😍 And they make you feel even fatter! 😍

The way the jeans fit you at the end is absolutely gorgeous ! And you look so happy as always to admire, grab, feel and touch your stuffed belly ! ❤️ I think we both can't wait that your empty belly looks like your stuffed belly here ! You will love it so much ! 🥺❤️

Thank you for this sexy 🥵 video !

Link to review
jajakeke

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I loved this video, would it be possible that in the next binge, you would eat standing up with your belly resting on the table the entire time to see how it expands across the table in real time? please more loud burping, please continue with those big bites, the other day you told us that you ate 3 pizzas, please record those big meals and sell it here, make movies about your epic binge eating, you are losing money by not doing it 😅

Link to review
Supper1

Loved this video. Just so much food in her gut and the fact that she blew off another clasp from the corset. Totally in love. Couldn't ask for a better piggy. 

Link to review