Measuring clothes in a fitting room.

$6.99

(3 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

Hey, this is the kind of film I haven't had before. A video of me in the fitting room when I measure some pretty tight clothes. I've always wanted to record something like this!!!❤️  If you like to watch my body and see how I don't fit into clothes or how my back folds and tummy spills out of clothes. I bought one outfit and recorded you the part of the video where I shake my body. I wanted to show you my body in all its glory. I know there are many fans of my sexy body here. 🥵

Quick Description:

1.Trying on clothes in public,

2.Tight and sexy clothes,

3.Presenting a current silhouette,

4.Shaking the bottom,

5.Playing with the belly.

If you like the sight of my folds of sagging tummy bouncing then this video will appeal to you.😘 In it you will see me shaking my ass in a sexy way. I had a great time making this video. I love my body and I wanted to show you in this video how good it feels. I love showing off my sweet curves. 😈

Other Files from CutieDonut

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

In Love With Bellies

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

CutieDonut has such a gorgeous feminine body, i think everyone was jealous! 😎

I really love to see your body in fitting clothes who draws your curves but also when clothes don't fit anymore, so your rolls and curves pop out ! 😁😍

That's a beautiful film to admire your silhouette from every angle, i have no doubt that you love to show your sexy body ! In some months, if you try again the same sizes, it won't fit at all and i can't wait ! 😍

I really love the surprise at the end of the video ! 🥰

Link to review