Tight clothes

$7.99

(7 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Hej❤️

Twoje życzenia są dla mnie jak rozkaz! Chciałeś ciasnych ubrań, więc dostarczyłem! Wszystko w tym klipie idealnie do mnie pasowało! Teraz spójrz na mnie! Niektóre z tych ubrań w ogóle na mnie nie pasują lub przyklejają się do moich ud! Jestem taką świnką, która nie mieści się w jej ciuchy, oddycham ciężko i wciąż jem ciasteczka! Nie spodziewałem się, że to będzie takie męczące!  

Szybki opis:

1. Ciasne ubranie,

2. Ciężki oddech,

3. Jedzenie ciasteczek,

4. Podskakujące zakręty (dużo skakałem),

5. Szeroki tyłek wypełniony cellulitem,

6. Rozmowa (starałem się dużo mówić!).

Zobacz, co mi zrobiłeś! Po nagraniu tego klipu nie mogę uwierzyć w to, co stało się z moim ciałem! Od wysportowanej dziewczyny po tę miękką i chciwą świnkę, której brakuje tchu, próbując zmieścić się w jej gacie! Zanim dołączyłam do tej społeczności, byłam taka szczupła! Ponadto, jeśli podoba Ci się mój głos, jest to klip dla Ciebie. Starałem się mówić jak najwięcej!  

Śliczny Pączek♥️

Ps. Wszelkie opinie lub komentarze są mile widziane. czytam wszystko. Wciąż się uczę, więc jeśli masz jakieś sugestie, jak mogę ulepszyć moje klipy, podziel się nimi ze mną tutaj, aby łatwiej było mi do nich wrócić później. Miłego oglądania tego klipu!❤️

Edited by CutieDonut

Other Files from CutieDonut

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

RiftNinja

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Yet another amazing video by CutieDonut! Who doesn't want to see a fat girl jiggling her way into clothes that are clearly too small.

This video focuses primarily on lower body clothes (like skirts and pants), which is great because her ass has grown so much. It would be nice to see another video in the future that included tops as well, as she's done plenty of growing up there too.

The talking is a nice touch, really gives you an insight into what she's thinking. They definitely put a smile on my face listening to her.

This is a great, succinct video that really showcases how fat her body is now and how far she's come. Hopefully the next tight clothes video will be the clothes she currently wears as a fat piggy 😳

Link to review
AzdarAmroth

Great video  !! 😍

W poniższym filmie, być może spieszysz się, aby dostać się do nowej pracy i narzekasz, że żadne z twoich ubrań już nie pasuje. W końcu znajdujesz element odzieży, który ledwo pasuje, ale nie masz wyboru, ale nosisz go. Kończy się to rozerwaniem na oczach wszystkich w pracy.

Link to review
Kasansky

I gonna start telling what a satisfied video.

Hanging gut in addition to the shaking struggling belly make this video a perfect one. In it is easy to see how much progresss have you been made it little piggy.

The fatness grows in a perfect balance in the perfect places.

A small review but it's a complete recommendation to contribute with the journey of CutieDonut.

Link to review
Guest Berytosz

(... Know that I have failed again. Once again, I couldn't stand it and watched the movie on the first day 😨. ...)

As an independent reviewer 🤭, once again I have to recommend the Cutiedonut recording, because it undoubtedly holds the highest level. Those who are curious what a great figure she currently has, must watch this 🤰😈🐷.

Her tummy has already taken the shape of a real big tummy, and the way she jiggles when she tries to put on clothes is poetry 🥵. When you see what tricks this tummy can do with a button dress, your jaws will drop 🤐. The film is quite short, but it is very varied, which means that the view of the butt 🍑🐷, which has also undergone changes, could not be missing. Of course, all positive 🐷🐷🐷.  Cutiedonut also succumbs to the temptations of her body and plays with her curves while getting dressed 😈. I could write many more equally strong advantages here, but I will not reveal everything.

There is nothing else but to rate the film 5 stars  and recommend it to moviegoers. 😜

Link to review
Crb5

Nossa como você é incrivelmente gorda, sua bunda é enorme e cheia de celulite seus braços são inchados e gordos que braço delicioso seu rosto é redondo suas curvas são lindas e gostosas suas coxas são muito grossas e sua barriga é enorme você parece grávida de 7 meses seus pneuzinhos são deliciosos e gordos você é estupidamente linda

Link to review
Guest Carcer89

If it’s tight clothes you are looking for, you’re in the right place. CutieDonut knows exactly how to hit the mark for what her supporters are clamouring for, and this is no different.

This clip is chock-full of front and back views of various items of clothing being tried on, with heavy breathing and jiggling chub bearing testimony to the effort being put it. Good job that she’s got snacks handy! As if those thighs and ass weren’t a formidable enough obstacle for most clothing already 😂

Clothing try-ons aren’t normally my choice of video, but this one was well worth purchasing.

Link to review