Eating until I can’t move

$7.99

(8 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

If you like seeing cute piglets like me eat way past their limits, this video is for you.🐷 Another video where I try to eat more than last time. 🥵To be honest I’m not sure how much longer I can keep it up. After recording this one I couldn't get up! 🥵I just can’t control myself around food. Forcing myself to eat another mouthful bite of this greasy rice felt too good to stop. I heard a silent voice in my head repeating over and over again: "not now, you can fit some more, one last bite".🤤 Few moments later I realize that the pan is empty. Enjoy watching me acting like an eating machine gasping for air and moaning in pain, your CutieDonut.😍

Other Files from CutieDonut

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Vulkan

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

You really are an incredible model, keep it up, every video you upload is a treat for the senses ;) highly recommended, very very sensual your mouth devouring chicken pieces and you are being a very greedy and messy girl :)  well done!!  

as always waiting for your next release 🤗

I hope to see your face again even if it is with a mask, you are really a very pretty girl, you can see it in a frame ;) 

Link to review
Guest Berytosz

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I give 5 stars right away and disappear for a 14-minute screening.😍

Link to review
TarMinastir

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

CutieDonut stuffs herself to the brim in this video, and by that I mean you can really see how stretched the skin on her round belly is.
Even when she lies down, it keeps the shape of a bowling ball 😍
She looks ready to burst at any moment and her struggle is accompanied by some very arousing moans and groans.
Easy 5/5 ❤️

Link to review
Kasansky

Stuffing beyond your limits and those moans make and incredibly video. I can see in every video of you the max effort to keep growing and how you like to eat.

Your full gut is growing in the best way.

Link to review
markzac1

The video was great, seeing you stuff yourself to your limit is amazing to see!

The few burps were also quite nice to hear!

Link to review