Pasta stuffing & soda chug

$7.99

(4 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Hey❤️

As a second video of the 2023 I prepared your favorite type of clip, again! This time you can watch me eat pasta and chug a whole bottle of soda! If you are a fan of me overeating, moaning like a full piggy and burping I am more than sure you won’t be disappointed!🤭

Quick description:

1.   Happily eating pasta,

2.   Stretched to the maximum tight clothes (you can almost see through them)🥵,

3.   Interesting perspectives (highlighting my spilling out belly),

4.   Soda chug(burping)🤭,

5.   As always lots of me playing with my belly (shaking, slapping, jiggling)😋.

I’m sure you will love watching me stuff myself silly than struggle to get up from the couch! Sitting up straight was harder than I expected!🥵 Sorry for the ending. I totally forgot to record something. I went straight to lay down and rub my belly. As always, I went all in and ate until I felt nauseous. Hope you don’t mind. Next time I will try harder!😘

CutieDonut♥️

Ps. Any reviews or comments are appreciated. I am reading everything. I am still learning so if you have any suggestion how I can make my clips better go ahead share it with me here so it’s easier for me to come back for them later.  Have fun watching this clip!❤️

Edited by CutieDonut

Other Files from CutieDonut

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Berytosz

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I'm surprised I'm only the first person to write a review🤨. After all, only by the pictures and description, you can see, that thit is a 5 video.
Clearly, the tummy does not want to give up control of itself.

Okay, in short, if anyone wants to see an amazing piggy full to the brim🤰🐷🥵, this is a must watch😍.

Link to review
Guest Carcer89

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

What’s not to love? You get to spend 22mins watching model who (with reckless disregard for her already really tight clothes) is still busy chowing down food. Good view and belly play, and even a little attention to the upper arm jiggle. No talking as she is rather occupied filling her belly, but the little huffs when breathing prove that she has done her job well.

Link to review
Albos

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I'm in love with how your belly looks in this video, the different perspectives give a good understanding of how big your belly is in reality. I admit that I feel like maybe it needed a bit more belly play, but the last few minutes fully repay this little issue. 

Overall I'm happy with the content I received and I encourage anyone who feels like buying it to go for it, those good 20 minutes of feederism are worth it!

Link to review
Vulkan

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I forgot to review but I liked this video so much that I didn't have time of how entertaining I was watching it on loop, that means how good it is!!!

!!!!

Link to review