Bigger than ever - another bite will not hurt, right?

$7.99

(5 reviews)

9 Screenshots

About This File

Hey❤️

Prepare yourself for an amazing clip! I had a day off and my mood was incredible so I decided that I am going to spend that day stuffing myself like a real piggy! 🐷And this is what’s going to happen if you leave me for a full day in a pig mode! Watch this greedy, bloated and overfed piggy devour her second dinner (because why only one?) 🥵 

Quick description:

1. Overeating,

2. A lot of Moaning, Gasping, Heavy Breathing,

3. Few burps,

4. Rough shaking of really full belly,

5. Pregnant looking belly / Food baby(twins!),

6. Full piggy eating ASMR!

I don’t remember when I was so turned on! 🥵Looking at my reflection in camera looking like a fat mess, completely full, knowing I am about to eat my SECOND dinner! All I wanted to do was push more food to my greedy mouth!😈 It was a mind blowing experience! Hope you are going to experience something similar watching me moan with my full mouth and tummy! I just couldn’t stop! 🥵It was too arousing! I’d even eat a third dinner if only I wasn’t pinned to the chair by my swollen belly! Wish you were here bringing more snacks and feeding me! I bet you’d make my chair squeak under the weight of my poor overfed body! Oink!🐷

CutieDonut♥️

Ps. Any reviews or comments are appreciated. I am reading everything. I am still learning so if you have any suggestion how I can make my clips better go ahead share it with me here so it’s easier for me to come back for them later.  Have fun watching this clip!❤️

Edited by CutieDonut

Other Files from CutieDonut

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Kasansky

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members
I hate labels, but I'll start by saying that of your videos where you eat to the fullest, this is the best.
your belly looks incredibly huge and the end is unexpected but perfect.
Maybe a suggestion can be try to show different angles like in your first videos maybe adding a standing before eat.
Even so, it is a highly recommended video and a good plus is that it is a second dinner.
Link to review
Vulkan

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I'm not going to lie to you, you give what you promise I love the video, it is as it says in the description ;) 

It would only improve, more than a brief portion of food that you eat here and the rest behind the scenes, if you would have shown the entire process of all the food even if it had been with cuts in the film (more than anything to see the change in your belly and how it grows during the entire binge of food and not just the final part as it happens here) although it is only my personal opinion ;) 

the video is excellent, and I loved the part where you stand up at the end, the big bites the burps, everything is great

PD --> maybe one day you will can make a video like the one you have about raiding the fridge or like this "Eating until I can’t move"

and thanks for making this effort 🥰 i love your stuffings vids

Link to review
Guest Berytosz

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

As an independent reviewer🤭, I try to review all Cutiedonut films. So here's my review.
I admit that this time I "endured" for quite a long time without watching the new movie. Perhaps it was the lack of time in the last few days that helped me 😅. I don't know if it's even possible, but lately I think this fetish has disappeared to some extent for me 🙁. I don't know if I'll be active again in the future, but when things go back to normal, I probably will 🤐. For the "goodbye" I decided to let my imagination run wild 😈🤪, so I bought this film, because I knew that, as always, the film would not disappoint me 😊.

Just as I thought. The movie is good enough to deserve  for the soundtrack itself. Those who have already seen the movie know what I'm talking about 😈😈🥵. Of course, the video part itself also deserves the highest note, but this can be seen from the photos promoting it 😅.
In short, many men would like to give a woman as much happiness as food gives the author 🥵🥵🥵.

Link to review
Guest Carcer89

Straightforward description: Just an eating clip while already looking (and sounding) very full, with a lovely show-off of the hard work at the end. A simple description but trust me, it’s a clip that far exceeds than any ideas you may have formed about it from that. It is surprisingly hot.

Easily the most adorable model on Curvage right now, and that’s some stiff competition!

Link to review
dedek12

Again, your tracksuits are too tight, this is another pair as I see ... with a fat stomach full of you to your face.

See how it pours out of the pants... it looks wonderful.

If you want to see a big bloated and jiggling belly of an uneaten guinea pig... this movie is for you.

Link to review