I ate a huge mealšŸ„µ

$7.99

Ā Ā  (5 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

When you buy this video you can be sure that you will see a gluttonous pig consuming a whole pan of food. šŸ·Before making this video I wasn't sure I would be able to eat such a large amount but I did it!!! I am proud of myself. I proved to myself that I can eat a huge amount of food. My stomach was growing bigger and bigger by the minute and it was getting harder and harder for me.šŸ„µ
Quick Description:
- Overeating,
- Groaning, heavy breathing,
- Huge belly like a balloon,
- Sporty clothes
- Pushing food down by force

I'm shocked at how my stomach changed from the beginning of the film to how it was by the end. It was huge.šŸ˜ˆ With every bite I was getting hotter and hotter. With my growing belly, my confidence also grew. I love myself in this way!!! In this state my body works on me. This state is so pleasurable, I could be overeaten to the limit all the time. I wish you could have helped me. I would have laid down comfortably and you would have fed me and massaged my tummy. I think more would have gone in then for sure.šŸ„µ

Any reviews or comments are appreciated. I am reading everything. I am still learning so if you have any suggestion how I can make my clips better go ahead share it with me here so itā€™s easier for me to come back for them later.Ā  Have fun watching this clip!ā¤ļø

Other Files from CutieDonut

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. šŸ™Œ

Vulkan

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Never disappoints to see you @CutieDonutĀ eat a huge amount of food, that pregnant belly is really hot ;)Ā 

AMAZING!!!!

PS -->Ā As a piece of advice, you forget to show your belly while standing but it's still a great video ;) , I even think that moving the camera away to see your face would be better, maybe a horizontal approach would be great, so we can see how the plate is emptying the time you grow up and see your pretty face even with a mask ;)Ā 

Link to review
PolishBigBellyLover

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

You can watch growing of belly and hear how much CutieDonut tease herself. "I am growing like a pig" and "I'm done! It hurts!" will please your ears during watching this sexy video!šŸ„µ

Link to review
In Love With Bellies

Wow šŸ„µ Hugely shocked, that was the right word ! šŸ„µ Or what i used to imagine becomes a reality ! šŸ„ŗšŸ˜

First of all, even at the beginning of the video, your belly is already really big and fat ! šŸ˜ You have really gained recently ! šŸ˜Ž

And then you start to eat and eat and EAT ! šŸ¤Æ A whole pan ! Congratulations you did it ! šŸ¤¤ I also notice that you are eating faster recently ! Your appetite is growing more and more and i'm sure this huge meal probably stretches your capacity even more ! šŸ¤° And you enjoy this feeling so much, something tells me that a lot of whole pans will be consumed from now šŸ·

And your belly šŸ„µ ... swelling and swelling during the video, that's amazing !!! You look so huge at the end !! šŸ˜ And you know what ? One day your extremely stuffed belly from here will be... your empty belly ! šŸ˜ˆ

You are a confident beautiful fat girl who can eat ! Keep growing your appetite and grow... CutieDonut, grow fatter !! šŸ˜

Link to review
Saggingbellylover

Amazing clip! I donā€™t know if itā€™s the camera angle or is it the fault of her last holidays but sheā€™s looking well fed. Everything seems to be bigger and softer like her appetite. I still canā€™t believe that she manages to eat that much. The whole pan of foodā€¦ itā€™s like 2 large portions or 3 medium ones. On top of that in the middle of the clip she said something like this ā€œI regret that I did drink that shakeā€ and ā€œIā€™m fattening myself like a pigā€ (the clip is without subtitles) that would explain why she looks so swollen before taking first bite. I am not sure if the original plan was to eat everything, but the end result is wonderful. She looks so hot pushing bite after bite like little greedy piglet while her belly is looking 8 months pregnant laying on her lap begging for mercy slowly swelling up even further. @CutieDonut You are such a greedy piglet in this clip and I absolutely love it! Keep fattening yourself up!šŸ˜

Link to review