Bebe Rexha

zachi

Yeah she is quite sexy right now....The weight gain and the blonde hair have contributed mightily to the sex appeal.  The black hair gave off too much of a goth vibe.......I doubt that she will get too much heavier.  I see her getting into fitness at some point and getting that Demi Lovato type look.  I’ve said this about a lot of females lately but the thick fit body seems to be a new trend since it doesn’t really require dieting and calorie restriction like being thin requires......Like I’ve also said I like this trend.  I’m a big fan of curves with just a hint of muscle tone.

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Curveslover1 said:

Here is a video of her saying she gained weight. Honestly, I don't think she'll lose much, that is if any at all.

Stop it......She isn’t going to be like Kelly Clarkson and gain a ton of weight.  This girl enjoys being sexy and wearing sexy clothes.  It’s just as much a part of her act as her singing.  She has a great body now.  I hope she stays like this but most likely she will drop some weight in the near future.  Especially since she is working with a personal trainer..........

On 14/12/2017 at 11:35 PM, md2069 said:

Stop it......She isn’t going to be like Kelly Clarkson and gain a ton of weight.  This girl enjoys being sexy and wearing sexy clothes.  It’s just as much a part of her act as her singing.  She has a great body now.  I hope she stays like this but most likely she will drop some weight in the near future.  Especially since she is working with a personal trainer..........

Why would I ever want her to be like Kelly Clarkson? I never said she was going to gain weight, I just said I don't believe she's going to lose much. Plus, she's been working out for a while now and still hasn't managed to lose any.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Liamclarke said:

Not the prettiest?? She's stunning

Ha........Your blinded by the stage make-up.  Oh she’s attractive but stunning?  This is the same thing people use to say about Katie Perry and she was never even close to stunning.  But hey too each his own.  And besides I prefer women with a lot of sex appeal more than a “pretty” woman any day.  There are plenty of “pretty” and “stunning”women without any sex appeal at all...........

• 4 weeks later...
  • maybejames changed the title to Bebe Rexha