5 hours ago, DoubleDenise said:

Just sharing some photos from a wedding I was in this weekend! Who doesn’t love getting dressed up in a fancy dress? πŸ’•

the buffet style taco bar was definitely a hit too πŸ₯΅

1DE4EC0A-6B99-4887-812F-F261B1C1F359.png

3DCCE8B6-24B1-4614-80A7-39E5853E86CD.jpeg

It's a beautiful piece of art, you look amazing in this dress maybe if perfection were a pic it would be this one

13 hours ago, DoubleDenise said:

Just sharing some photos from a wedding I was in this weekend! Who doesn’t love getting dressed up in a fancy dress? πŸ’•

you wearing a different dress and different color than the other bridesmaid on the left makes me think they couldn’t get that dress in your size, or even better you outgrew it and had to settle for the different one 😍😍

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, joeforbid said:

you wearing a different dress and different color than the other bridesmaid on the left makes me think they couldn’t get that dress in your size, or even better you outgrew it and had to settle for the different one 😍😍

Love that theory, but it’s not the case lol we were all in different colors, but I was definitely the biggest!Β 

BFC696D6-4BF5-4099-AD7F-2AFE044FDAE1.jpeg

14 hours ago, DoubleDenise said:

This proves it doesn’t need to be about set piece feeding and removed clothing and poses. I saw these pictures of you and was πŸ† rockΒ solid instantly. Undoubtedly some of the best photos on this site.Β Sexy πŸ”₯

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, rested said:

This proves it doesn’t need to be about set piece feeding and removed clothing and poses. I saw these pictures of you and was πŸ† rockΒ solid instantly. Undoubtedly some of the best photos on this site.Β Sexy πŸ”₯

Honestly that’s the BEST compliment! Thank you πŸ’œπŸ’œΒ 

You look so soΒ fine in that dress! Really really pretty young lady πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ
Β 

Love your smile and hair too! Simply gorgeous ☺️ You would have grabbed my attention quite easily haha

and uhm bride? What bride? 🀣

On 10/3/2022 at 8:19 AM, DoubleDenise said:

Radiant, you look absolutely Radiant. So beautiful β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜