❤️‍🔥 Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❤️‍🔥

5 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

Indulgence Day - Friday March 17th

After indulging at so many amazing restaurants during the week, Friday's are when I try to get as drūnk and bloated as possible on delicious drinks! 🍾

I've mentioned it before but I have a HUGE drinking kink, I feel like the idea of letting go and getting as drūnk as possible goes hand in hand with the hedonism and indulgence that I love so much with stuffing food 😏

I just love the feeling of losing control, chugging drink after drink as my fat explodes out of my clothes and I stumble to the next bar, rolls wobbling everywhere 🥵

With last night being St. Patricks day we wanted to try capturing a true drūnk night out at multiple bars, and let me tell you after nearly a DOZEN drinks I was WASTED by the end of the night and you can definitely tell, especially in the video 🙈

I started the night at a place called Blend where I snacked on bar bites and got an entire giant fish bowl filled with rum & vodka! 🍹

After finishing the WHOLE thing (which was meant for 4 People) I was feeling tipsy and SUPER bloated which made it difficult to get my fat ass out of the booth and move to the next place Sweet Spot

I went there for their Beer Towers but sadly they weren't serving them last night so I had to settle for an entire PITCHER of Corona just for me 😈

At one point I was literally just chugging it straight from the pitcher as my belly expanded and my fishnets literally began to rip 😮💨

At the next place, Sweet Aftons I started throwing back a bunch of shots and more amazing cocktails, one was a great sangria and the other literally had maple syrup in it 🤤

I love how alcohol has sooo many empty calories, without even realizing it I'm consuming thousands of calories as I down drink after drink 🥵

Moving to the next place Maggie Hall's I chugged multiple drinks there and that's when I realized my fishnets literally ripped open because my fupa and thighs were just too fat and bloated 🙈

I'm sure I was a sight to behold as I was just knocking back drinks, my fat literally ripping through my clothes for all to see 😏

Some people must have enjoyed the view though because at the next bar Judy & Punch, two different people bought me drinks and shots 😮💨

By this point I was VERY DRŪNK and my fat body was literally bursting at the seams as I waddled my way to the final bar of the night Dominie's

Here I got bought EVEN MORE DRINKS, even the bartender said she loved my outfit and gave me two shots on the house!

It was like everyone was banding together to make me even more fat, bloated and wasted and I loved EVERY SECOND OF IT, it was so fucking hot 💦

After that bar I barely remember even coming home but I do remember getting VERY out of breath from walking from the car to our elevator, I literally needed to brace myself on the wall to try to catch my breath 😮💨

Of course my feeder took the opportunity to take a pic of my ever widening fat ass 🙈

Once I finally made it inside I broke out a bottle of champagne and just started eating EVERYTHING I had!

4 Cans of Ravioli, tons of cotton candy and because I stayed out so late I was able to order McDonalds Breakfast!

Bacon Egg and Cheese, Hashbrowns, Large Hi-C and of course even more champagne all went into my HUGE gut as it gurgled and sloshed 😩

I was just a mindless eating machine with the drūnk munchies, I ate and drank until I literally fell asleep mid gorging session 😴

I was pissed when I woke up a couple hours later because I really wanted to stuff more but I was just too drūnk and tired

Today I woke up with a pretty big hangover so I decided to cure that with a HUGE order from Mom's Kitchen, I got the Steak & Eggs, Shrimp & Cheesy Grits and their Cinnamon roll pancakes 🤤

It REALLY hit the spot but completely beached me for a few hours which is why this post is going out later than usual 😅

Overall, very successful and fattening night, I absolutely loved being a bloated drūnk plumper and can't wait to do it again 😈

1.jpeg

4.jpeg

6.jpeg

8.jpeg

11.jpeg

14.jpeg

I just love the confidence that you have recently. 😍

5 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

After indulging at so many amazing restaurants during the week, Friday's are when I try to get as drūnk and bloated as possible on delicious drinks! 🍾

I've mentioned it before but I have a HUGE drinking kink, I feel like the idea of letting go and getting as drūnk as possible goes hand in hand with the hedonism and indulgence that I love so much with stuffing food 😏

I just love the feeling of losing control, chugging drink after drink as my fat explodes out of my clothes and I stumble to the next bar, rolls wobbling everywhere 🥵

With last night being St. Patricks day we wanted to try capturing a true drūnk night out at multiple bars, and let me tell you after nearly a DOZEN drinks I was WASTED by the end of the night and you can definitely tell, especially in the video 🙈

I started the night at a place called Blend where I snacked on bar bites and got an entire giant fish bowl filled with rum & vodka! 🍹

After finishing the WHOLE thing (which was meant for 4 People) I was feeling tipsy and SUPER bloated which made it difficult to get my fat ass out of the booth and move to the next place Sweet Spot

I went there for their Beer Towers but sadly they weren't serving them last night so I had to settle for an entire PITCHER of Corona just for me 😈

At one point I was literally just chugging it straight from the pitcher as my belly expanded and my fishnets literally began to rip 😮💨

At the next place, Sweet Aftons I started throwing back a bunch of shots and more amazing cocktails, one was a great sangria and the other literally had maple syrup in it 🤤

I love how alcohol has sooo many empty calories, without even realizing it I'm consuming thousands of calories as I down drink after drink 🥵

Moving to the next place Maggie Hall's I chugged multiple drinks there and that's when I realized my fishnets literally ripped open because my fupa and thighs were just too fat and bloated 🙈

I'm sure I was a sight to behold as I was just knocking back drinks, my fat literally ripping through my clothes for all to see 😏

Some people must have enjoyed the view though because at the next bar Judy & Punch, two different people bought me drinks and shots 😮💨

By this point I was VERY DRŪNK and my fat body was literally bursting at the seams as I waddled my way to the final bar of the night Dominie's

Here I got bought EVEN MORE DRINKS, even the bartender said she loved my outfit and gave me two shots on the house!

It was like everyone was banding together to make me even more fat, bloated and wasted and I loved EVERY SECOND OF IT, it was so fucking hot 💦

After that bar I barely remember even coming home but I do remember getting VERY out of breath from walking from the car to our elevator, I literally needed to brace myself on the wall to try to catch my breath 😮💨

Of course my feeder took the opportunity to take a pic of my ever widening fat ass 🙈

Once I finally made it inside I broke out a bottle of champagne and just started eating EVERYTHING I had!

4 Cans of Ravioli, tons of cotton candy and because I stayed out so late I was able to order McDonalds Breakfast!

Bacon Egg and Cheese, Hashbrowns, Large Hi-C and of course even more champagne all went into my HUGE gut as it gurgled and sloshed 😩

I was just a mindless eating machine with the drūnk munchies, I ate and drank until I literally fell asleep mid gorging session 😴

I was pissed when I woke up a couple hours later because I really wanted to stuff more but I was just too drūnk and tired

Today I woke up with a pretty big hangover so I decided to cure that with a HUGE order from Mom's Kitchen, I got the Steak & Eggs, Shrimp & Cheesy Grits and their Cinnamon roll pancakes 🤤

It REALLY hit the spot but completely beached me for a few hours which is why this post is going out later than usual 😅

Overall, very successful and fattening night, I absolutely loved being a bloated drūnk plumper and can't wait to do it again 😈

1.jpeg

4.jpeg

6.jpeg

8.jpeg

11.jpeg

14.jpeg

Amazing.  No other word for it.  Just, simply, amazing!😍

13 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

1.jpeg

4.jpeg

6.jpeg

8.jpeg

11.jpeg

14.jpeg

Mochii, you never cease to impress or amaze!

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, Alex44 said:

Now that you weigh three times as much as you did in say 2018 -2019.
You notice that you need to drink a lot more alcohol to be **

I had 8 Shots, 4 Mixed Drinks, a whole pitcher of beer and an entire fish bowl to myself. It definitely takes A LOT more than it used to 😮💨

Guest Mrfeedher
4 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

When you eat yourself so tight and full you need to use a massage gun to help yourself digest 😮💨
3-17Short.thumb.gif.ee9716d67f0826ed3a851eb312b132ff.gif

Phuuuuuck 😫🤤

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, biggirlsok said:

Tangent: how well do those massage guns work? Been thinking of grabbing one for myself as my shoulders and feet royally kill me after work.

well tbh I'm not sure if I'm using it 100% correctly, as there are a bunch of other attachments to hit different body parts, BUT I have tried it so far on my legs, back, shoulders, and now belly and I feel like it def helps with pain and such!

Definitely a treat yourself type home device! 

16 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

well tbh I'm not sure if I'm using it 100% correctly, as there are a bunch of other attachments to hit different body parts, BUT I have tried it so far on my legs, back, shoulders, and now belly and I feel like it def helps with pain and such!

Definitely a treat yourself type home device! 

If it helps with pain, you're 100% using it right lol.

• Curvage Model

Indulgence Month - Week 2 Compilation

In this 80 minute compilation you'll see me pack myself to the ABSOLUTE MAX every day, eating decadent heavy food, back to back to back 🥵

I get so massive and bloated I start popping out of all my outfits as I stuff my fat face at so many different places the waddle to my Uber XL just to head to even MORE food 🙈

Gif1.thumb.gif.98500450f4bb03dbbed7fc8787fa1ccb.gifGif2.thumb.gif.c81c8383219002cd70dc7d48760e9a65.gifGif3.thumb.gif.e3ae30ba6fb83202fecdc18eac477162.gifGif4.thumb.gif.37b67125483268f06989ea9dbfc519bb.gif

3 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

Indulgence Month - Week 2 Compilation

In this 80 minute compilation you'll see me pack myself to the ABSOLUTE MAX every day, eating decadent heavy food, back to back to back 🥵

I get so massive and bloated I start popping out of all my outfits as I stuff my fat face at so many different places the waddle to my Uber XL just to head to even MORE food 🙈

Gif1.thumb.gif.98500450f4bb03dbbed7fc8787fa1ccb.gifGif2.thumb.gif.c81c8383219002cd70dc7d48760e9a65.gifGif3.thumb.gif.e3ae30ba6fb83202fecdc18eac477162.gifGif4.thumb.gif.37b67125483268f06989ea9dbfc519bb.gif

helluva-boss.gif

Guest Carcer89
1 minute ago, Mochii Babii said:

Pumped full with 2 Quarts of Melted Ice Cream and Soda 🤤

NudePreview.thumb.gif.f8d200f1e3224c465a5fbc92cc1c8eab.gif

I love seeing hanging bellies, but that... I cannot describe at all 🥵😍

• maybejames locked this topic
  • S77 unlocked this topic