Candii Kayn

9 hours ago, Candii_Kayn said:

Forever Hungry πŸ₯¨πŸ•πŸ‡πŸ°

IMG_1631.jpeg

IMG_1648.jpeg

Love this profile view so much.  Full breasts, round belly, big booty, thick thighs.  Such a gorgeous combination of soft feminine curves.  I hope every bite makes you feel sexier! 😍

11 hours ago, billy shears said:

How fat do you think that Candi Kayn will let herself get before she stops? Will she get to 300? 400 even?

I don’t know… Every time she posts a pic of herself a little bigger than last time, I say, β€œOMG, She looks perfect now! She might be at the perfect size now”

But then she posts a new pic or video of herself even bigger… And I say it again, β€œwow! She’s perfect!”. My heart flutters and I stop breathing for a few seconds…
Β 

I think Candy is just that beautiful that it doesn’t matter how big she gets. She always looks absolutely stunning.

18 hours ago, Strella41 said:

It's just a shame her content is bland and repetitive.

Been sort of struggling with how to respond to this…

if you don’t like what Candii does…. move on… Β She isn’t here to serve your needs. Β But you are clearly here following her so what exactly is your problem? No need to post this kind of stuff.Β 

If you don’t like it, again; move on. Find someone else, because so many love what Candii does and posts that you jumping in and trying to put her down is awful. Just done with it.

In my life I have been a lover of bigger women and have been put down for that by many on my friends. Only recently did I come out to my wife after she became very insecure about the weight she has gained and told her I love her belly. We have been married over 14 years and I never said anything for fear of judgement. Β 
Β 

A community like curvage made me comfortable enough to share it with my wife… And our marriage has been so much better

so again I say… If you don’t like it..: Move on.

On 2/10/2024 at 11:31 AM, Strella41 said:

It's just a shame her content is bland and repetitive.

I understand you.

I bought quite a few of her clips and, even though she is a true beauty, I found the videos kind of dull. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ I gave her a honest rating and decided to purchase from other creators: easy.

Now, of course, you've got to deal with her fanboys and white knights but that's your problem...