CouchQueen​😃

• Curvage Model
On 12/2/2021 at 5:18 PM, chucklehead2 said:

If I was dating a fat lady I wouldn't mind what she eats, Like seeing her eat sugary pancakes from IHOP would be a turn on. Especially if she got messy with it. But I would want her to work out. Sumo wrestlers are actually fairly healthy for their size because exercise burns visceral fat. Which releases inflammatory cytokines. I know you can't make anyone do anything. Pigs gonna pig. I would would just enjoy the obesity. Might as well.

To think little ol' you would achieve such high status among people who respect obesity. Can't imagine how proud you must be. To come so far against the odds. I can imagine skinny you telling fat admirers "Hey! Don't look down on me! One day I'll be so fat you'll just be begging for my acceptance."

I know I need to exercise, but it's firmly on the list of my least favorite things to do. Which is shocking to me, since I used to be in the gym multiple times a week.

When I first joined this site, people told me they can't wait for me to get huge. Now, I'm bigger than I ever thought I'd be and still stuffing myself like a parade float! 😅

21 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

I know I need to exercise, but it's firmly on the list of my least favorite things to do. Which is shocking to me, since I used to be in the gym multiple times a week.

When I first joined this site, people told me they can't wait for me to get huge. Now, I'm bigger than I ever thought I'd be and still stuffing myself like a parade float! 😅

Honestly we are still here hoping you get bigger and judging by how things are going....

21 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

If there's ever been a truer depiction of my slide from fitness into gluttony, I can't think of it.

Spending the whole day in PJs, no makeup, shirt already stained from the previous meal, with the next one in my hand.

A true hedonist. ❤️

CouchQueen - 2021-11-25(01).jpg

CouchQueen - 2021-11-25(02).jpg

Stained and strained. You've fully embraced your new life style and it looks good on you!

On 12/7/2021 at 1:17 PM, CouchQueen said:

Listen we all know that we need to exercise, but we all NEEEEED to EAT, plus it is way more fun to be lazy and enjoy ourselves than it is to bust our butts in the gym.

• Curvage Model
On 12/8/2021 at 1:42 PM, nakedfrankbeamer said:

(pokes lower belly) Sweetie, don't you have any clothes that...fit?

It's such a struggle! I'm too fat for all of the stores I used to shop at. It used to be, I could see a cute outfit and they might have it in my size. But now, I have to shop intentionally, and exclusively for plus size, fat girl clothes. 🙈

• Curvage Model
On 12/8/2021 at 1:49 PM, lovemfat said:

Listen we all know that we need to exercise, but we all NEEEEED to EAT, plus it is way more fun to be lazy and enjoy ourselves than it is to bust our butts in the gym.

Idk, I know I need to exercise but I've got so many extra calories- probably hundreds of thousands of calories- clinging all around my body... from my cheeks to my fingers to my dimpled thighs, that I could probably stand to miss a meal or two.

Except that I won't! 😆

Edited by CouchQueen

6 minutes ago, CouchQueen said:

You are so completely correct. My feeder transformed me, mind body and soul. ❤️

At first, I got just a little chubby- a little extra weight that I could have worked off at the gym. But he encouraged me to go the other way, and add so much more fat to my body that I don't think I'll ever go back to being fit. I'm just a little, food-addicted, forever-fatty now. 😁

CouchQueen - 2021-10-03(04).jpg

CouchQueen - 2021-10-03(05).jpg

He is transforming you into a blob! Bye mobility, bye neck- you are just going to be a heavy pile of lard!

On 12/15/2021 at 5:41 PM, CouchQueen said:

What do you think, guys? Am I officially his pet pig??

CouchQueen - Couch Stuffing.gif

You know what I think the hottest thing about this gif is? The look on your face. It's like you know how embarassing this is, being presented and fondled as the big wobbly piggy you've become, but it feels too good to do anything but oink to keep it going...

48 minutes ago, CouchQueen said:

Every funnel feeding I've ever done. (First one has never been posted!!)
And, guess what... I'm editing a brand new one today!

VID_20180708_194505391_HDR.gif

VID_20180708_194505391_HDR_1.gif

VID_20180708_194505391_HDR_2.gif

VID_20180708_194505391_HDR_3.gif

VID_20180708_194505391_HDR_4.gif

VID_20180708_194505391_HDR_5.gif

Wow, it's amazing just how much you grow with each gif. It's like being funneled awakens something deep in you and it makes you just blow the heck up.

Also, it seems like while you still enjoy the feel of making it a little messy, you seem to be able to swallow more with every feeding, like your body is craving the fattening liquid and sucks it up with little complaint. :D