Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, Jordan said:

Q&A questions 

Can you do a button pop video? 

Have you ever popped a button and what was your reaction? ☺☺☺

Yes, i can absolutely try!

I have never popped a button, but I have ripped a dress. The seams tore open and my side fat poured out. I was on vacation in Jamaica and was MORTIFIED. I knew the dress was tight...but i had no idea it was THAT tight. I looked like a flabby sunburnt fat ass sitting there eating my cheeseburger for dinner. 

@Jordan

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, Soja said:

What's the most you've ever eaten in public? Or any other notable public displays of fatness?

Back when I was dating (it's been a while)...my ex brought me to olive garden for the bottomless pasta deal they had going. He had me have 3 huge portions of pasta, all our breadsticks, and two desserts. I was so shy but he pushed me through. I feel like our waitress was mortified and a few tables definitely caught on to what was happening, but no one said anything. Needless to say, I rolled out of the restaurant lol. I've gotten a lot more comfortable with public eating since then...it turns me on so much. With this gut there's no hiding what a hog I am, might as well embrace it and put on a show.

@Soja

• Curvage Model
Just now, Tastic1 said:

400lbs on your frame would be incredible, you would be absolutely massive. I hope you reach your goal :) 

So you are studying historical health? That would be fascinating, do you have a particular area that you interested in? 

Basically, however it's more societal trends in healthcare! I'm actually very interested in the obesity culture and it's progression in society ❤️ 

• Curvage Model

Guys... thank you so much for submitting your questions and for always supporting me. I am a pretty introverted person and this forum and this site are truly the best parts of my day. I'm heading to bed with a full heart and an even fuller gut. 

Love you all so much! ❤️ Feel free to ask more questions and I'll respond tomorrow!

Alsoooo...check out how heavy this gut looks in these pictures. Like WHAT? I'm getting huge! I love it omg ❤️ 

IMG_6039.PNG

IMG_6040.PNG

IMG_6037.PNG

IMG_6038.PNG

• Curvage Model
8 minutes ago, Valkon16 said:

So beautiful, want to feed your belly until you’ll nearly pop like a big ball but you’ll survive and only will get rounder and heavier, I hope you won’t stop at 400

Oooo that sounds so hot! Let's see how big we can grow this big belly ❤️ 

• Curvage Model
21 hours ago, Turkeybellylover said:

Do you have any hobbies when you’re not eating or doing work for school?

Honestly...as awful as this sounds, eating is my hobby. It's a huge part of my life. Modeling has also become a fun new hobby. I like to play Sims and read also! :)

• Curvage Model
21 hours ago, softsliver said:

What are your favorite “fat” phrases you like being used or called/compare to? i.e pig, porky, cow, whale, slob, obese, huge, gut, chubby, flabby, heavy, huge, sumo, gigantic, enormous...etc

I love being called a pig, hog, fat ass, and slob. Or fatty :) Love calling my belly a giant fat flabby gut ❤️ I looove hearing how gigantic I am. Anything worshipping my size - I'm here for it :)

• Curvage Model
19 hours ago, johnp0971 said:

Do you keep your fetish a secret from loved ones? And what is your most desirable place to put weight on?

Everyone in my life now knows that I have a food addiction and enjoy being fat - I'm not sure if they understand the sexual fetish aspect of it, however I'd rather my loved ones not really think of it that way tbh out of respect for them and me. 

I enjoy the weight going to my belly.

• Curvage Model
Just now, CherryPie69 said:

How do you handle fat phobic people? Like the ones who want you to lose weight for your 'health' and can't understand that fat people can be fit too. I guess this stems more from the body positive aspect of things and it's something I have noticed a lot of recently. Not so much here, just real life.

Honestly...I have my hard days. But lately I've had more strong days. I wish I could say it stops eventually, but it doesn't. I get bigger and people get less sensitive. My response to everyone is this - I am no less healthy than I was when i was starving myself for days on end. I am happy. A life spent miserable is not worth living. If what makes me happy could kill me someday, I'd rather die happy than depressed (sorry for the morbidity there).

I'll be very honest when I say that I have lost many friends who just couldn't wrap their heads around it. My relationship with my family is strained by it. But I am happy. I am happier than I've ever been and I get happier ever day. I have to put myself first. 

• Curvage Model
14 hours ago, CherryPie69 said:

I understand that. All you can do is put yourself first. If people get it, cool and it not, well they were not really meant to be there for you. I feel that people are in your life for a season or a reason. I think it's funny that people can tell someone off for weight but find it offensive to tell a smoker off for smoking. Very interesting psychology. 
I saw you are studying Medical Anthropology. Forgive the stupid question but what sort of work do you do with that?  

I'm hoping to use this degree to kickstart a career in research!

12 hours ago, Jo77 said:

You’re so inspirational and so beautiful 😊

Thank you!

5 hours ago, Luki554 said:

Do you often stuffing your belly to the point when it hurts?

Every. Single. Day (not exaggerating one bit). If it doesn't hurt, I didn't eat enough.

• Curvage Model

I felt so incredibly beautiful last night waddling around my kitchen in this comfy dress. I am noticing and feeling big gains lately all over. That belly is as heavy as it looks. My arms are gigantic. And my ass is starting to swell up FINALLY. I am transforming into the happiest and biggest version of myself and I am so thankful that I finally gave myself the freedom to do so. I hope you love these pics as much as I do ❤️ 

8D9AACE6-EBDB-4823-884B-4B14D2B9B968.JPG

8DB9EA8B-A012-4A68-A7D5-84A87787633D.JPG

27C18C5C-9A43-431E-A827-4722B9FFBF11.JPG

2687C433-7AF6-44CD-8321-B3A70AEDF421.JPG

• Curvage Model

I poured my heart and soul into this one. It's my favorite clip I've ever created. It's the hottest clip I've ever made. And it's byfar my proudest work. I used to by shy to eat infront of people, now I'm pouring thousands of calories down my throat on camera for hundreds of people. This is a true testimony of how far I've come and some insight into what it's like for me being truly and purely addicted to consuming food and being full. 

I hope you enjoy it. Please, please let me know what you think ❤️ 

• Curvage Model

Whiney rant warning... I apologize in advance.

I ate more tonight than I think I ever have. I filmed that video and honestly, i kept watching it and getting more and more turned on...therefore hungrier and hungrier. I went fucking insane on pizza and mac and cheese, wings, fries, and heavy cream and soda. I'm in so much pain. I'm covering in grease and crumbs and i'm too full to even take my clothes off for bed. It hurts. So much. I'm like delusional full. I have such a large capacity for food now, I rarely get like this anymore but tonight I pushed every single limit I had. 

It's moments like this where I wish more than ever that I had someone here to take care of me after binges like this and pleasure me. It's something meant to be shared with someone. I'm struggling. I need physical and emotional support in these moments. I wish I had that.

Rant over. Whimpering in bed rubbing my full gut. I feel like a complete hog. Love you all. 

• Curvage Model

Thank you guys for the sweet supportive words last night. I'm just waking up now and honestly, my belly still hurts from what I did to myself last night. BUT, if you saw my latest clip...you'll understand how that won't stop me from doing the same thing again today.

I'm ready for another day full of my favorite treats and relaxing in bed ❤️ 

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, Corky said:

That’s an incredible amount of work you did last night. How many calories do you think you had yesterday?

As a feeder/feedee myself, the most I’ve ever eaten was a little less than 20,000 calories in a day. 

Probably close to 10k yesterday!

• Curvage Model

Hey guys! Sorry I was quiet today. I've been a little stressed for personal reasons...but trying my best to remain positive and optimistic. I've had busy days but these past two nights I've stuffed myself into an absolute coma. Between my food addiction and my emotional eating... it's been a lot.

My gut is so tight and swollen. It's aching and I'm almost in tears, yet here I am pouring more heavy cream down my throat. I have never needed a belly rub and sex so badly in my life