Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

6 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Man I’d really, really hate it if you guys told me how big I’m looking… 😏

Im insatiably horny and mid feeding frenzy. Rewarding myself with everything this belly is craving after a day of plowing and shoveling snow. Feeder daddy is FaceTiming me at midnight and is going to get me off if I finish all 5000 of the calories he wants me to eat for dinner hehe

196BD9CD-FEDE-4AD6-AA7E-EA58D426344B.png

My god Casey look at those thighs. They are the size of tree trunks. And that fupa... My god that thing is Huge and ready to burst out of your panties at any second. Your tits are looking more swollen lately too, I think someone's reached peek breeding weight 😏. And then finally, that belly. That thing is impressive. It's gotten bigger, rounder, and softer since feeder daddy took over. Hell, it's even hanging lower. Can't wait till your feeder daddy breeds you like a proper cow. God you'll fucking balloon when that happens. And we are all here for it 😈

27 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Im insatiably horny and mid feeding frenzy. Rewarding myself with everything this belly is craving after a day of plowing and shoveling snow. Feeder daddy is FaceTiming me at midnight and is going to get me off if I finish all 5000 of the calories he wants me to eat for dinner hehe

Now that is what i call a Sexy BBW ❤💜💜😍😍😍😍 casey you are looking so fat and hot lately its heating up the forecast  

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Well - feeder daddy better have the extra wide lens activated.  He's going to need it to fit all of you & your fatness in.  That fat belly has got to weigh more than tiny little cross-fit Casey weighed on its own!  And you're going to make it even bigger, aren't you piggy!  Nothing gets in the way of that insatiable appetite.  You're sipping on a high-calories shake as you read this, aren't you.  Where is this lot of new fat going to go?  More on the belly?  More on that big fat shelf ass?  More padding on those thick, thick thighs?  Oh I know!  Its going to make those big fat boobs even bigger and heavier - not to mention more flab on those chins.

Happiness is a fat fat pig - and you are happiness, aren't you baby!  Such beautiful, wide, heavy fatness! ❤️

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Sooooo fat, Not only do we know it.  All the thin girls are giggling as you waddle through the grocery store every day. They know you will be stuffing your piggy face. You are out of breath by the time you get to the checkout already starting to eat what is in your cart. You keep telling yourself that you are not that big. We just can't wait to see you bigger. 🐷

12 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Last night was the most extreme display of my gluttony that I’ve ever experienced. 15,000 calories of heavy cream pushed down my throat by my new bierstick in just under 2 hours. I died. I’m still recovering. But it was the thrill of a lifetime 🥵

87440A5F-4362-4B70-9D49-58B61BF96EA1.thumb.jpeg.433631e8eeb7988e1032fa8406c830f0.jpeg

3B835738-B876-45AF-B51E-90844228810C.thumb.jpeg.0d6d0ef2b742f9f20dfaaccfb2e9dc5e.jpeg

DF132B45-FAA2-429D-93F6-E67190441E84.thumb.jpeg.da299e0ca55219f0818d176b61ba2f70.jpeg

634FE5D4-3E06-47FF-A161-B6CCC0FDDD9F.thumb.jpeg.505de93ab3113641f08da755da877ff8.jpeg

🥵😱 Oh Lord... 15000 calories in your belly ! And look at the size of your belly !!! 😱 Huge respect ! ❤️

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Last night was the most extreme display of my gluttony that I’ve ever experienced. 15,000 calories of heavy cream pushed down my throat by my new bierstick in just under 2 hours. I died. I’m still recovering. But it was the thrill of a lifetime 🥵

87440A5F-4362-4B70-9D49-58B61BF96EA1.thumb.jpeg.433631e8eeb7988e1032fa8406c830f0.jpeg

It looks like you were struggling to maintain consciousness at this point. That is hardly surprising with over 2.5L of liquid fat in that globular gut. The sounds of your belly struggling to contain so much liquid must have been incredible. And I can't even imagine how you felt in the morning! 

Guest Carcer89
7 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

3B835738-B876-45AF-B51E-90844228810C.thumb.jpeg.0d6d0ef2b742f9f20dfaaccfb2e9dc5e.jpeg

DF132B45-FAA2-429D-93F6-E67190441E84.thumb.jpeg.da299e0ca55219f0818d176b61ba2f70.jpeg

634FE5D4-3E06-47FF-A161-B6CCC0FDDD9F.thumb.jpeg.505de93ab3113641f08da755da877ff8.jpeg

Video proof or it didn't happen 🤣

Seriously, wow 🥵

On 2/28/2023 at 10:00 PM, Curvage Casey said:

I'm amazed you can move at all, Casey! Wow!😍

On 2/17/2023 at 11:42 AM, Curvage Casey said:

It's so hot how hard my body fights being fat. I was skinny my whole life until my early 20s. Even up until the pandemic started, I could atleast *appear* average sized because my chub was easy to hide. It was always easy for me to be skinny, although at times I took it to an extreme due to sports and stuff. My body WANTS to be skinny. If I stopped eating like an absolute animal all the time, i have no doubt in my mind that I would effortlessly revert back to my former form. 

This past week, due to my concussion I haven't had my usual appetite. I've been eating but nowhere near as much as I normally do. It's so wild to watch my body start to deflate even with just a few days off. That will forever be the hottest part of my gain for me - I forced myself fatter and I work HARD to maintain it.  

So after a few days of being "normal" due to circumstances out of my control.. it's safe to say that I am SO damn ready to binge hard this weekend. I am feeling better and literally drooling at my desk thinking about the feast that lies ahead. In some ways, this little reset seems to have revived my insatiable mind and body. I am going to eat so much this weekend. Stay tuned.

IMG_0381.JPG

Screen Shot 2023-02-17 at 11.35.52 AM.png

Sorry to read about your concussion but very glad to know that you are back to your old self!💕

39 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

So so damn happy w these gains lately. Getting so many messages and comments that I’m looking bigger than ever and it’s super nice to hear ☺️ I’d love to start sharing more of my day to day feedee fun in here again now that curvage is faster than ever but only if y’all promise to engage otherwise it just gets boring lol. Here’s my big belly after a HUGE stuffing last night - five guys, Indian food, and a whole fuck load of desserts 🥰

A28680DF-3C9F-4679-ADA9-262AA050FEF1.jpeg

It’s make me so happy to hear that you’re happy with the new gains. You’ve definitely been getting bigger and it’s a sight to behold❤️

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

So so damn happy w these gains lately. Getting so many messages and comments that I’m looking bigger than ever and it’s super nice to hear ☺️ I’d love to start sharing more of my day to day feedee fun in here again now that curvage is faster than ever but only if y’all promise to engage otherwise it just gets boring lol. Here’s my big belly after a HUGE stuffing last night - five guys, Indian food, and a whole fuck load of desserts 🥰

Would love to hear the day to day stuff, more than willing to engage 😍 your big is looking way bigger those gains lately are 🥵 

6 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Holy crap, you look like you're gonna burst! 😮 

17 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

You look bigger, rounder and better than ever yes !!! 😍

This picture is incredible, you look so satisfied and happy ! 🥰

• Curvage Model

Thank you guys so so much! I seriously am happier than I’ve ever been. For the first time in my life I feel so aligned in every part of my world. The hard work really does pay off eventually… feel like I’ve been on a constant grind the past 10 years, particularly the last 3 and it’s FINALLY becoming something I can sit back and enjoy. My new office *softly* opened this week and it’s been amazing so far! The studio is coming along too ☺️

I had a doctors appointment yesterday and to be honest, I was  really nervous and anxious because I’m definitely hitting a weight threshold where things can start to turn for the worse health-wise if I’m not careful. I really do strive to live a balanced life in every way I can to offset my extreme eating. Perfect health!! Perfect BP, perfect cholesterol, and perfect blood sugar. Labs read the exact same as they did compared to when I was 200lbs lighter 6 years ago - only difference is that I’m heavier! I can’t even put into words how happy and relieved I am. Turns out all my naturopathic voodoo really does pay off 😜

Anyways, freaking love you all. Thanks for being a constant source of joy and support and for giving me so much to be thankful for!