Introducing my amazing girlfriend

On 1/8/2019 at 1:41 PM, Master WG said:

Tell the whole story please! And also any other stories about what people have said about her weight. 

Hey everyone girlfriend here! Coworker started asking after I started getting a different meal everyday than the one I usually would. Just the other day she brought up the fact I’ve been eating more and need to eat better since I’m pregnant ( I’m not) and proceeded to tell other coworkers there was another baby coming. There are other people who also told me I look pregnant and asked when I was due for a while now including family members. Hope everyone is having a good day 🙂

15 hours ago, Softnsexy said:

Hey everyone girlfriend here! Coworker started asking after I started getting a different meal everyday than the one I usually would. Just the other day she brought up the fact I’ve been eating more and need to eat better since I’m pregnant ( I’m not) and proceeded to tell other coworkers there was another baby coming. There are other people who also told me I look pregnant and asked when I was due for a while now including family members. Hope everyone is having a good day 🙂

Thanks!

7 hours ago, Softnsexy said:

She’s been approved ! We will still be posting on this thread but have some big plans for the future ! Hoping to hear from you all 

Congratulations, best of luck to you guys with future endeavors :)!

Guest ukfeedee97

Congratulations! You look great, your boyfriend is a very lucky man and you both seem so happy which is so refreshing to see. 

Good luck with the gaining, looking forward to it all and seeing you grow :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...