1 hour ago, KittyPiggy said:

Sounds like a challenge to me ...

With your eating vids recently I think the challenge has already been accepted. After the incredible 😍 Insatiable clip. It’s amazing how your appetite is now even more out of control kitty 🐷. Especially the burps in your last vid I like that your even getting a few hiccups too now 🥵.

So I already knew I was addicted to food - after this video though I think I may actually be addicted to fat itself. I love food, I love the tastes, the smells, the textures - but set aside from all of that now, I make most my food choices based on the calorie count. I want the fattest, dirtiest food filling my body - Processed foods, anything deep fried, drenched in butter, dripping in grease and drowning in melted cheese. I’m obsessed with how I look, how I feel, feeling out of breath from the smallest tasks and how much space I take up. Most my clothes do not fit anymore and the ones that do are really struggling. My bed is beginning to creak A LOT and I’m going to have to take the arms off my office chair to let my hips spill out to the sides. I’m living a dream and so totally obsessed ...
35C36877-FE5B-4EED-93A3-72FF0FABB7B2.thumb.jpeg.809ff2b6da15a0759d680474d1804266.jpeg
If your office allows it, you could purchase an extra large office chair, they make em weight rated up to 500

On 5/17/2019 at 5:49 PM, KittyPiggy said:

If you’re thinking, “surely that’s not the same girl in both pictures”, then you’re right. The girl on the left was devoted to athletic track events and staying as slim as possible. The piggy on the right is devoted, obsessed and addicted to inhuman levels of greed and getting fatter at all costs. 

FEF10D1D-A00C-4418-B1B9-13C27A3DE0CE.jpeg

I'm obsessed with these comparisons. There's nothing like an athletic girl becoming a big fat woman. Every part of you has grown spectacularly. 

HOLY! Possibly the hottest thing ever! How have you squeezed all that fat into that dress and it still managing to hold and maintain you all in without bursting, the quality of that material is a feat of engineering. Don't think you can achieve such a feet for much longer though it will have to give at some point but I certainly would like to see you try again after you've piled on even more weight :P. Must be quiet a sight seeing you waddle around in that dress. How tight must it feel, must make you feel massive and a huge fatty now.

Guest high
59 minutes ago, KittyPiggy said:

Okay so I SOMEHOW managed to fit my fat ass into a size 16 today despite that I’m about a size 22/24 

Whoa, that's incredibly awesome!!

On 5/16/2019 at 2:32 PM, KittyPiggy said:

So I already knew I was addicted to food - after this video though I think I may actually be addicted to fat itself. I love food, I love the tastes, the smells, the textures - but set aside from all of that now, I make most my food choices based on the calorie count. I want the fattest, dirtiest food filling my body - Processed foods, anything deep fried, drenched in butter, dripping in grease and drowning in melted cheese. I’m obsessed with how I look, how I feel, feeling out of breath from the smallest tasks and how much space I take up. Most my clothes do not fit anymore and the ones that do are really struggling. My bed is beginning to creak A LOT and I’m going to have to take the arms off my office chair to let my hips spill out to the sides. I’m living a dream and so totally obsessed ...

35C36877-FE5B-4EED-93A3-72FF0FABB7B2.jpeg

❤️❤️❤️❤️

On 5/17/2019 at 6:49 PM, KittyPiggy said:

If you’re thinking, “surely that’s not the same girl in both pictures”, then you’re right. The girl on the left was devoted to athletic track events and staying as slim as possible. The piggy on the right is devoted, obsessed and addicted to inhuman levels of greed and getting fatter at all costs. 

FEF10D1D-A00C-4418-B1B9-13C27A3DE0CE.jpeg

Wow,I can't believe you were ever that fit.!

16 minutes ago, Razerband said:

Why do you want to get so fucking fat? Seems really weird. You need to go on a diet.

You must be lost. Here we celebrate curves and all bodies. But you seem to be condemning us. Be on your way.

Guest Marshall7
15 minutes ago, Razerband said:

Why do you want to get so fucking fat? Seems really weird. You need to go on a diet.

Dude stop posting this crap on all these ladies' pages. This is none of your business. The mods are gonna delete your comments anyway. Just get out of here!

4 minutes ago, ylledeuce said:

2 reasons. 1, he's immature. And 2, a curvy girl laughed at his manhood size at some point in his life creating a hatred for women of size. Move on young man....we've got no time or patience for your ignorance here.

Are you describing the autobiography of Donald Trump in just three sentences?

Guest Marshall7

He literally just created the profile like 3 hours ago. All hes done is harrass girls here....I say we the villagers take him out "electronically"....