She just can't help it (Cherry Greenlaw 2: Electric Boogaloo)

On 11/21/2018 at 1:23 AM, DailyDose said:

This may sound odd but I really like the contrast of your masculine arms/hands (dude those veins, do you lift? Inspiring) on her growing and increasingly feminine soft body. Just is really natural and proper I suppose. Great thread!

LOL I love this response. I do in fact lift, thanks for noticing

On 11/21/2018 at 2:42 AM, Chuchu8 said:

More before and after comparisons would be awesome

my goodness what happened to her?

aeccdb60-7762-4fb3-b7a6-54f5b8a6434d.thumb.png.1c759b0ce4a861fbb1b59ba602da2ad0.png

On 11/21/2018 at 8:44 AM, snapper said:

At the risk of repeating myself, this girl has the sexiest body and attitude imaginable. This is a real-life fantasy taking place right here.

:D:D:D very much appreciated!

and of course, it wouldn't be thanksgiving without a proper before & after...

thanksgiving.thumb.png.daa2d65ca208ed0abad39618c99d4ca8.png

On 11/21/2018 at 12:34 AM, Artresay said:

👀👀👀

WOW that vid.. oh my gosh, I hadn't realised how round and soft her belly has got until I saw this one!! That's amazing!! If you accept any request I would say to do more vids.. I loved the interaction between you two in that! Would be nice to see her fit into old clothes and you helping maybe? If then she sits with her potbelly bulging and starts eating something that would be just the icing on the cake!! 😋

On 11/20/2018 at 10:18 PM, Artresay said:

ps, what sort of requests/suggestions do you guys have? we're open...

If you two would be comfortable with it, feeding videos would be great. You also seem pretty active on here so a daily calorie count, or at least on those heavy stuffing days, could be something cool to add to the thread, if you are keeping track of course :D

Guest crassushermes

You guys are amazing, it's actually really uplifting to hear about a couple who are so into this together. Relationship goals fore sure.

On 9/24/2018 at 2:18 AM, Artresay said:

we'll have to rummage around for more before pics. she says she feels "like a pathetic overweight slob". 😊

heh, no one has really commented on anything. maybe cause the love handles give it away that's just flab?tumblr_pfj8cq2LgZ1rnse56_1280.thumb.jpg.f1cbc983ce93280ead1698589a8f6790.jpg  2,696   104.23 kB tumblr_pfj8cpnm2p1rnse56_1280.thumb.jpg.f739e8a3bae2310efe699930e284e44d.jpg  2,124   95.97 kB

tumblr_pfj8csFHD01rnse56_540.thumb.gif.7f9f45db3af2fdb81a3cc3a41783e564.gif  2,466   1.75 MB

Dear sir,

Could you maybe post pictures in the same angle as these 2? 

I find the angle of these two by far the best of the whole thread.

It really shows of that bulging gut in all it’s curvy honour. 

In the first pic the hand slightly grabbing those soft love handles and in the second pants unbuttoned. Beautiful 

1 hour ago, Artresay said:

She'll be the death of me... This happened yesterday so I told her to write it up for you guys. Enjoy... 

So.. today while I was just sitting at my desk, the zipper on my pants broke open. It was already soo hard to button them this morning and were so very tight with an empty belly. Then at lunch I got completely full and fat after shoving chick-fil-a in my face and finishing every last bite, a bit after that all of a sudden I felt it and heard it burst open in the middle of work.

As soon as it happened I was honestly so embarrassed, but at the same time soooo turned on that the weight I’ve put on is actually starting to show like that. Even when they were zipped, the button was already straining so hard, tbh I was afraid that was gonna pop too, but it held. I felt my fat greedy gut hanging over my waistband all day in those tight pants and all I could think about was going home and stuffing my face until they don’t fit at all anymore.

But we wouldn't want you to have to use your imaginations, so she put the jeans back on after getting home so we could show you guys just what she means by fat greedy gut hanging over her waistband... She's got a belly problem, and it's growing.

Hottest story ever on this site.....

On 9/4/2018 at 11:45 PM, Artresay said:

I keep coming back to this gif because it makes my jaw hit the floor every time I see it. 

Can we get a remake of it with all that new weight she’s been piling on? A little note belly play beyond just the jiggle would be fantastic as well...

How much heavier is she now vs when you shot this?