ChubbyBunny160

Guest missybear

On 12/19/2018 at 4:39 PM, akula1369 said:

I was only 3 pounds off!

I really enjoy your posts, and I don't think they're rambly at all!

Idk Ally, those screengrabs look pretty incredible.  Never in my wildest dreams I thought we'd see you so lush and soft.  I love the way your belly hangs over your shorts.

I would absolutely love to see that video!  Your last video was absolutely amazing.  If you don't know how to post it, I or another forum member could walk you through it.  The easiest would probably be to upload it to your google drive (if you have a gmail account) and post the link.

Any idea how high you want your weight to go?  Your BMI is 39.3 right now, which is crazy!

“Lush and soft” mhmm thank you very much 😍 I feel very lush and soft these days for certain. And yes, I’ll definitely post another video soon, I’ll just have to figure out a spot with better lighting is all. I’m not decided on a weight right now, but rather just enjoying myself and loving my body every step of the way (plus a hefty dose of overindulgence as well.. I never can seem to resist the draw of heavy cream and it’s impact on my curves).. though I can see myself happily landing somewhere in the 275-325 range.

On 12/19/2018 at 4:48 PM, hanginglow said:

O.M.G unbelievable and fantastic!! I love your attitude and play by play of everything 

thank you for sharing 

Aww thank you! I’m glad it isn’t too much text haha

On 12/19/2018 at 5:10 PM, BellyFondler2 said:

I'm glad to hear that your physical went well. Sounds like the doctor did not give you a hard time about your impressive pudge.

I really love this set of pictures. You're hanging out all over, becoming a modern day Venus of Willendorf. And I mean that as a compliment!

Oh thank you!! I take it as such haha 

On 12/19/2018 at 5:14 PM, DailyDose said:

You're absolutely gorgeous!! :D Those clothes and pictures really show off your ,magnificent fluffy shape, and that doctor sounds like she wanted to say more! Your chub hangs so well and I can't get enough of it. 236, spectacular.

By the way, "getting very close to morbid obesity"....I hope you're half as excited as I am to see you surpass that level! Did you ever imagine yourself becoming morbidly obese before?

Honestly when I started, I anticipated feeling “fat enough” at 160. Which is just laughable now. But no, I never anticipated becoming morbidly obese, let alone continuing to work to raise the numbers even higher!

On 12/19/2018 at 5:25 PM, mattkoty said:

The stuff dreams are made of... looking fabulous at 236 lbs and looking forward to seeing even more of you in the future.  When is your follow up scheduled??  Just curious, given your desire to gain even more for that!  43 lbs in 18 months, nearly 2.4 lbs a month- well done, cheers and happy new year!!

Why thank you! Follow up is not yet scheduled, but will likely land around the tail end of January, though I’ll be sure to keep you updated! And actually... I believe I was 202 in August so it’s actually been a 34lb gain in 4 months at a rate of 8.5lb/month 🙈🙈 pretty porky, when I look at it that way hahaha 

On 12/19/2018 at 5:33 PM, mrfatfatfatlover said:

Let me be clear, you're exceptionnaly pretty at any weight. Period! ♡ 

PS: WOWWW that new added weight is looking amazing on you :o belly looking fell fed

Oooohh thank you!! I’m looking forward to adding some more weight to my frame in the weeks to come 😘

On 12/19/2018 at 5:38 PM, Plumpfatdana said:

...nothing quite like a porky chubster in workout clothes!😃. Love it!!  So awesome to see you back and posting and, i am going to agree with the previous poster that no matter what the lighting or anything, a vid of you would be nothing short of incredible!!  Hope the blood work is positive...and, although im excited that you’re planning on getting even fatter...whether or not you lose or gain you’re still the best, and will always be appreciated here!!

i also just love how much of your plump belly you can grab 😊

Haha I can hardly keep myself from grabbing a soft handful all the time 🙈 it’s just so... irresistible. Though I’d love to have even more to grab.

22 hours ago, alphawhiskey said:

Damn. Can’t wait for another year. Wonder how much more u will put on and how much chubbier you’ll look. 

Thank you! 2019 will be a good year, I think 😉

21 hours ago, dcc said:

Really looking magnificent. Stay healthy, but the extra fluff looks very good on you. And that's a lovely bottom!

Thank you so much!! 

21 hours ago, regbill said:

It looks like your curves are trying to work their way out of those clothes. I'm liking the "new and improved" you.

Oh why thank you! I’m liking my latest version as well 😉

21 hours ago, bahbah said:

Holy fucking shit, for sure an AMAZING early Christmas present. Sooooo glad I still keep this account just to check this thread. Looking GREAT! I’d love to see the video that came with those pics 😇 but who wouldn’t

Oh my gosh haha you’re so sweet. I’m honored to be something tethering you to curvage! And a video shall come soon.

20 hours ago, deepfriedgrits said:

oh man...a video where you lift your belly and let it drop 🤯

Thank you for the idea 😘😘

14 hours ago, frozenfish said:

I'd also love to see the video. Crappy lighting or not.

You pull off gym wear very well. Work it! 

Hahaha I’ll film a new one soon with better lighting 😉

5 hours ago, cdy309 said:

Great attitude, your husband must be going out of his mind chasing you around...does he encourage and get excited by your progress like the rest of us?

Oh gosh haha he actually isn’t even into this at ALL. So.. no. The only chasing he does is in an attempt to get me to the gym 😂 (which.. I enjoy, don’t get me wrong! But I also just don’t work hard enough to prevent extra fluff from accumulating haha)

Guest DailyDose

You're a legend and a delight  and I can't wait to see more pics....275-325 would look magnificent on you, all that squishy, velvety marshmallow flesh on you would be so adorable and alluring!

It just dawned on me that you've more than doubled your size since you trimmed down for your wedding way back when. That is a stunning increase: you're so much more sensuous now! Your hubby should be happy he has twice the woman he started off with—especially one who's able to distribute all that softness so pleasingly around her body

35 minutes ago, BellyFondler2 said:

It just dawned on me that you've more than doubled your size since you trimmed down for your wedding way back when. That is a stunning increase: you're so much more sensuous now! Your hubby should be happy he has twice the woman he started off with—especially one who's able to distribute all that softness so pleasingly around her body

Not to be a contrarian. Ally actually is more than double her beginning weight of 110.For her wedding she had to reduce from slightly over 170 to 135-145 to fit the wedding dress. 

Ally.When you first appeared on FF your intial gain was Astounding. Besides heavy cream there was also some cake batter in your shakes from time to time. 

Do you think you might be tempted to "put the pedal to the metal" for even 5 days to a week sometime and go all out one more time? I've never seen a 110 lb woman gain as fast as you did.They usually don't have enough capacity. You are one of the few gifted gainers regardless of current size.

3 hours ago, Jazzman said:

Not to be a contrarian. Ally actually is more than double her beginning weight of 110.For her wedding she had to reduce from slightly over 170 to 135-145 to fit the wedding dress. 

Ally.When you first appeared on FF your intial gain was Astounding. Besides heavy cream there was also some cake batter in your shakes from time to time. 

Do you think you might be tempted to "put the pedal to the metal" for even 5 days to a week sometime and go all out one more time? I've never seen a 110 lb woman gain as fast as you did.They usually don't have enough capacity. You are one of the few gifted gainers regardless of current size.

You know... I could definitely do that, just for old times sake. Plus it might be fun to see what sort of impact it has now that I’m already pretty chubby. Although the heavy cream... that already happens, and frequently haha I’m such a lush for it:

3 hours ago, mrfatfatfatlover said:

How does your entourage and husband reacting to the new added weight? Cause now he has more than a handful to grab . So sexy

Seriously, so many handfuls now haha. Husband isn’t into it, but he also isn’t opposed. At this point I think he’s used to having a... not thin wife. Entourage hasn’t made any comments apart from my best friend who just claims that “she’s the thin one, and I’m the one with the great boobs.” 🤷🏼‍♀️

Guest DailyDose

The only thing left hanging here is all that fat :D what a luscious soft body, we don't deserve these! Simply sensual soft and gorgeous

6 hours ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

You know... I could definitely do that, just for old times sake. Plus it might be fun to see what sort of impact it has now that I’m already pretty chubby. Although the heavy cream... that already happens, and frequently haha I’m such a lush for it:

Seriously, so many handfuls now haha. Husband isn’t into it, but he also isn’t opposed. At this point I thi“she’s the thin one, and I’m the one with the great boobs.” 🤷🏼‍♀️

Oh Ally...😊. Just amazing on the gifs!  So many handfuls and so much loveliness!  Glad your husband isn’t opposed 😀.  Let’s all raise a glass of heavy cream and cheers to our favorite feedee...with Ally’s  glass being the actual carton itself of course 😉

your friend can be the thin one, while you’re the one with great boobs...,and thighs, and a great backside and gorgeous  belly 😀

I wonder though, did you used to be the skinny one?

it would be great if you ran into someone you haven’t seem in years, like a college friend or sorority sister...they couldn’t help but be surprised by your plumped up form 😀

thanks so much for sharing, this is all too incredible!!

Thanks for the gifs, Ally. The long wait was worth it! It's so nice to see you enjoying your belly, perhaps even more than we do. If you're taking requests: the first gif shows your belly jiggling while you take a couple of steps backward for mere second. How about a gif where you "strut your stuff" for a few more seconds? 

Amazing gifs!  You look so incredibly soft, luscious, doughy, and round!  I really love how you're busting out of the black shorts and pink bra.  The shorts look like they're really struggling to wrap around you wide hips and ass, and it's pretty hot how your boobs are spilling out of the bra a bit.  Seriously goddess status.  One of these days you will probably need to change your user name to Chubby_Bunny_260.

I wonder if you would ever consider doing a video where you talk about your gain?  I think it's really hot when a chubby girl talks about how she's gotten so plump and round. 

It's crazy to think how small you started and to see how far you've come! Looking voluptuous and full suits you for sure. 275-325 is awesome, but you should say 275-330 just so you have the potential to be triple the weight you started. Can you imagine telling your younger self you were going to double your weight, let alone possibly tripling it? Amazing! Looking positively plush and perky as always Ally!