Loey Lane

elguapo

Guest superbacon7
3 hours ago, DanishFan87 said:

So I managed to get a few screenshots from 3 different vids, in general they kinda display how big Loey is now, I apologize of the timestamp in the bottom of the pics that might blur somethings and also for the overall quality of the screenshots.

For the frist pic, now I know the chick in the brown´ish bathingsuit is really small and thin, but still, looks like Loey´s thigh is about as big as that girls upper body.

So yeah these screenshots show off angles we don´t normally see from Loey, because she normally poses in most of the stuff we see.

Edit: Ok, the timebar/stamp in the bottom really hinders my point of the 1st and last photo, damn,

What videos where the first two from?

Guest superbacon7
8 hours ago, DanishFan87 said:

Video to the 1st pic and Loey at about 5:01

For the 2nd pic, Loey is at about 8:20 and off and on for about the next minute.

Thanks, my god Loey Lane is enormous 

On 3/25/2018 at 5:07 AM, London Lad said:

Ok so I've gave it a go, without pausing to avoid the time codes, it was a bit tricky but managed to get these cropped and uncropped.

Screenshot_20180325-100112.png  297   565.07 kB

Screenshot_20180325-100436.png  249   562.56 kB

IMG_20180325_100630.jpg  338   22.42 kB

IMG_20180325_100649.jpg  345   19.24 kB

FantASStic! Thanks :) What I love about the video is that Loey warns the filmer "Oh my BUtt's in the background!" So cute

8 hours ago, aceofblades said:

FantASStic! Thanks :) What I love about the video is that Loey warns the filmer "Oh my BUtt's in the background!" So cute

Yeah she has the cutesy Girl Next Door vibe down to a tea.

2 hours ago, DanishFan87 said:

So Loey posted this pic on instagram in celebration of her crossing 500 K followers, also I noticed it mentioned on page 8, but I gotta say, the stretchmarks on her belly really are becoming noticeable..

Just came here to post this as well, my God is she delectable, the perfect woman.

Guest trolo
10 hours ago, DanishFan87 said:

It must be the angle, because Loey imo looks if not a lot smaller, then definitely smaller than she did a few days ago, or maybe im just seeing things?

It's definately the angle. The 'leg-crossing' method has almost the same impact as the 'myspace'-angle. I know this since I use a lot of online dating *cries in corner* 

I have to say this Vlog entry was a bit disapointing because there are no full bodyshots of Loey,, even tho the thumbnail is fantastic.

But I do wonder who her friend is, she could potentially have some golden clips too if she is a youtuber.

3 hours ago, steveblack341 said:

If she loses weight I might just end it all. Why does she say "work out" with quotes? Same with "plus size?" 

Yeah that was really weird that she said workout with quote fingers so to speak.

3 hours ago, steveblack341 said:

She has just gotten huuuuge :wub: I really wish and hope she keeps her fat. I have a felling I may be disappointed in the near future. First Bebe Rexha now Loey

You think she´s going to lose weight based on the things she´s saying? I understand why you would think that, but until it happens I wont believe it and I´´ll give my reason for thinking this way.

1. Maybe not the best reason for my theory, but I think the reaaon she is doing a video like this is that she wants to inspire her subscribers, even if she cant live up to the portrail in reality.  

2. I did 2 quick youtube searches, in the past 4 years, Loey has made 6 workout related videos, and after each video she still kept more or less getting bigger.

I also did a seach for her "What I eat in a day" videos that all are very healthy, she has done 5 of them, 4 within the last 11 months, in that period of time she in reality actually gained the most weight even tho advocating how healthy she is.

I´l give you this example of her meal prep from last summer.

Heck I´ll throw in tihs workout lookbook she made in september 2015, while still big, she was a good amount smaller then.

Tho in the end of the day, whatever her weight is, she´s hot in my book.