Feede gainer (113-379lbs) looking for feeder

Guest Lilith_the_cenobite

13 hours ago, Lonnegan2 said:

Have you ever measured how much food and drinks you can take in one session? (Before and after weight)? Would be interesting :wub:

My current record. 

But im gonna try and out do it on the 20th this month. 

F106703B-459E-4F2D-A44B-552591108D44.jpeg

5 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

this thread is looking increasingly better for my taste, looks like 400 will come very soon, love that pics eating in the gym just the best ! thanks for sharing !!! 

Thank you :)

6 hours ago, Lilith_the_cenobite said:

My current record. 

But im gonna try and out do it on the 20th this month. 

F106703B-459E-4F2D-A44B-552591108D44.jpeg  125   208.8 kB

it all looks fantastic, almost too good to be true, just a tip, we haven seen many nice ladies come like a hurricane and then go for whatever reason, if you really want to enjoy this and get to ssbbw territory just keep in mind that it is a marathon, and that even a 'boring' 2-3 pound a month gain will result in a fantastic evolution in a couple of years, kisses, thanks for sharing

44 minutes ago, extra_m13 said:

it all looks fantastic, almost too good to be true, just a tip, we haven seen many nice ladies come like a hurricane and then go for whatever reason, if you really want to enjoy this and get to ssbbw territory just keep in mind that it is a marathon, and that even a 'boring' 2-3 pound a month gain will result in a fantastic evolution in a couple of years, kisses, thanks for sharing

I’ve gone from 113 lbs, to 386. 

In  three Years. 

I have no intention of slowing down. 

On 4/30/2018 at 1:56 PM, Lilith_the_cenobite said:

From 113 lbs to 379 

help me become the worlds fattest woman. 

(113 lbs in Autumn/winter 2015. 

230 lbs by summer  2017.  

379 lbs now. )

8EA32B38-7D26-4E02-A536-56CE2DC72B9B.jpeg  5,271   143.8 kB

3185A05F-B321-4C35-808C-BC9257B0B2A9.jpeg  4,987   159.49 kB

I need you in my life im in love with every inch 

1 minute ago, Shadow monger said:

I need you in my life im in love with every inch 

Well.... I’m right here. 

Lol 

• 11 months later...
Guest DailyDose
8 minutes ago, OscarWinner said:

Well, while we're here, whatever happened to her? I know she was in a documentary and someone mentioned a disease. Hopefully she's doing fine right now...

I coincidentally found her twitter yesterday and she has just totally gone off the deep end and become very hateful and bitter, that's all I can say. I won't link it but it's not hard to find. Alas. I hope she finds a healthy venue of peace in her life.

Guest DailyDose
12 minutes ago, xandercroft said:

I checked it a while ago too.  She's just poor and hungry right now and actually needs someone to look out for her.  And her health isn't the best.  We need like some wealthy oil shaw to pick her up.  Mr. Monopoly, where are you?

She claimed recently she eats "less than a toddler" and claimed she died a couple times in the past year (I suppose she meant briefly flatlined during surgeries?). Forgive me for my skepticism but based on her behavior and what I knew of her before - and laws of thermodynamics consider how she is still the same massive size - I am not inclined to necessarily believe her.

I won't say she's a scammer, but I suspect she is suffering from genuine, schizoid delusions and on some level is looking for attention, pity, and money. I have some confidence in this claim because I have witnessed this type of behavior a few times before, and to be blunt it's "in her eyes" (I can say a lot about that but that is better left for an entirely different subject).

Of course I wish the best for her in any case, if she needed to lose the weight entirely to get her mind in a stable state I would support that.

1 hour ago, xandercroft said:

I checked it a while ago too.  She's just poor and hungry right now and actually needs someone to look out for her.  And her health isn't the best.  We need like some wealthy oil shaw to pick her up.  Mr. Monopoly, where are you?

I've certainly had fantasies about being extravagantly wealthy and setting up a facility that would care for such women and help them get as fat as they wanted. But the fantasies get caught up in all kinds of risks and complications. They are never very satisfactory! Though I admit getting feedees to sign up would be a lot easier than I once thought.

15 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

Well, while we're here, whatever happened to her? I know she was in a documentary and someone mentioned a disease. Hopefully she's doing fine right now...

She’s lost a bunch of weight. She claims she only eats if she’s fed so she’s unwilling to feed herself unless it’s bought for her. Weird. She’s probably 100 lbs down so who knows going forward 

Guest The Costco Guy
4 hours ago, bigirlover said:

She’s lost a bunch of weight. She claims she only eats if she’s fed so she’s unwilling to feed herself unless it’s bought for her. Weird. She’s probably 100 lbs down so who knows going forward 

I hate to be that guy but.... pics or it didn’t happen. Also I believe that she’s sick, I always have, not one for stalking tho so I never cared to research up on it tho.