My sexy chubby little princess wants to gain weight but is getting cold feet, please help me enourage her guys! ;)

My you are absolutely gorgeous!!!

you have a body that was built for curves!!! You were born to be a big beautiful woman!!

you have a stunning face beautiful eyes and ohhhhhhh that belly!!!

Bigger boobs, great! bigger, rounder butt also great!

But my dear, you MUST embrace that belly!! it can be a round work of art!!

you are stunning at any weight , but, please stuff that phenomenal belly to its yet to discovered GLORY!!

looking forward to seeing A LOT more of it!! and you!!!

Later,

Al

Guest Bigjoedo

Beautiful lady!! She needs to be happy with her body. If it turns her on gaining weight she can embrace it. Follow other gainers on line chat with them find out how confident they are about their own weight gain. Good Luck

• Curvage Model

Hey guys! Thanks so much for all of the support and replies! It means so much to me <3 <3

Sooo, I've been a little bad all weekend long and I think the effects of my bf feeding me pizza and chicken nuggets the past few days are starting to show now....what do you guys think? ;)

My tummy isn't too round is it?

IMG_3585.JPG

IMG_3586.JPG

IMG_3588.JPG

IMG_3591.JPG

IMG_3595.JPG

IMG_3597.JPG

IMG_3610.JPG

IMG_3611.JPG

IMG_3613.JPG

IMG_3615.JPG

IMG_3629.JPG

IMG_3620.JPG

IMG_3623.JPG

IMG_3603.JPG

Too round?!?! Hahahahaha you are sooo cute!!!

My dear, there is no such thing as a tummy that is tooo round!!!

Your tummy is slowly becoming a sexy belly!!! and that is a beautiful thing!!!

Keep it always fed, always full, always happy!!!

Embrace your gorgeous curves!

especially the belly!  remember, it's all, All, ALL about the BELLY!!!

The bigger, and rounder, the more beautiful!!

...and yours , has the potential to be one of the truly EPIC bellies of all time! if you nurcher it,, feed it, and love it!!!

Yes indeed, You are a stunning beauty!! Born to be a BBW!!!!

Later,

Al

• Curvage Model

Hey everyone this is Skald's girlfriend, Maisie, just wanted to fully introduce myself and say thank you for all the support!

So......WOW!! what a truly INSPIRATIONAL experience this has been! I am stunned with the amount of encouragement this community generates as a whole. I have really struggled with my weight and accepting it and I am finally feeling like it is okay to embrace the beautiful body I was given. I honestly cannot say THANK YOU  enough for all the support! 

These are a few pictures starting with me at my very tiniest last year weighing about 140 and resulting in me today. There are a few selfies in here but most of these are random pics my boyfriend has taken of me- bottom line sorry they are not model material yet haha

I'm starting to think that gaining a few might not be so bad...what do you guys think? <3

IMG_0071.JPG

IMG_0072.JPG

IMG_0073.JPG

IMG_0085.JPG

IMG_0903.JPG

IMG_1813.JPG

IMG_2526.JPG

IMG_2664.JPG

IMG_2767.JPG

IMG_3548.JPG

IMG_3566.JPG

IMG_3568.JPG

Picture 11.jpg

Picture 15.jpg

On 11/3/2017 at 2:52 AM, Maisie said:

So my girlfriend of the last year finally revealed to me that she has been gaining weight intentionally because it turns her on. A few days ago we agreed to explore and experiment with her gaining weight. She wants her boobs and butt to get bigger but her tummy getting bigger makes her feel unattractive. So today she told me that she didn't want to gain. I know that it's just her past insecurities flaring up again. She's told me how much gaining turns her on and I can tell that she still has those past hangups about her weight from the past. I was hoping that you guys could give her a little encouragement and let her know that I'm not the only one that finds her gain (and round, cute tummy) incredibly arousing. She agreed to gaining another 23lbs, so she'll be up to 200lbs. I'll post pics as requested. Please let her know how sexy you guys think she is ;)

The smallest pic of her is from January, the pics where she is the biggest are from a few days ago. She's 5"1 and started at about 145lbs in the first pic, and now she is 177lbs in the most recent pics. Let me know what you guys think. I'll post more pics on request ;)

Her belly looks SOOOO good, probably even better after a big meal & drinks………stuffed.  Damn you are one lucky guy for that.