Mal Malloy (MAEBH17)

20 hours ago, Miners666 said:

Hopefully she recorded them to upload later, I’m not going to be able to watch many streams in UK time; getting IG notifications 7am Monday morning before work >.<

Anyone want to say what happened in them at least?

Let's just say she did a lot of stuff from her videos from small clothes try ons to m*sturbating

7 hours ago, Miners666 said:

No, it was in her first recent livestream. I can’t remember it word for word off hand but someone essentially asked the maximum she’d gain to and she said 300lbs. But like I say, she also said her ideal weight would be 180lbs. 

So I don’t think it’s at all likely that she will gain to 300lbs either, I don’t mind either way, it’s just the potential weight limit she’d be currently open to.

As far as I can tell she herself likes bigger women but unfortunately doesn’t think that she looks as good as they do in her mind.

In her most recent streams (because people keep asking), she's said she's not actively gaining or losing weight, she's just enjoying herself. It's not important to her. If she finds someone who wants her to gain, she might then. I'm sure being asked about it so much takes the fun out of it as well. 

Also, she's mentioned multiple times about dropping her OF price.

She was pretty explicit in stating "yeah, I got fat for work" - which is pretty hot, knowing her big gain was 100% intentional, and for her fans, even if also intentionally temporary. The comment about seeing 300 at her max was off-the-cuff. I think she knows that if she ever finds herself in need of cash, she could turn back on the gain and her fans will gladly pay her up to 300. But she seems to be doing fine where she's at. Who knows what will happen in the long term, but I wouldn't expect any gains over next few years.

• 2 weeks later...

I mean don’t they all “interact” more when subscribers are down and they are not pulling in the money like the use to………And there are plenty of men out there still willing to provide a tidy leaving to them.

She has had a great run at this……..A lot longer than I would have imagined but the competition is really stiff now.