Mal Malloy (MAEBH17)

On 3/13/2019 at 2:46 AM, Pinus_strobus said:

Anyone know what her measurements are now, particularly the boobs?  A few months back, before she started gaining, they were already huge. Breasts seem even bigger now.

I once dated a girl with G-cups, and hers rock hard. Because they stuck so far out, she had trouble with her back.. that and a car accident. But anyway, Mal's look even bigger... even if they don't stick out that far.

I wish to her that she bounces back from this accident.

Oups. Wrong choice of words.

Guest Pinus_strobus
On 3/15/2019 at 2:59 PM, John Smith said:

I wish to her that she bounces back from this accident.

Oups. Wrong choice of words.

Heh. Hers probably would never bounce.  Too firm.  I don't think the bottom part of the breasts hung against her ribcage....

11 hours ago, PowerangerX said:

NIce! I seen that same outfit on her sister,

When you posted that I thought "Sister? ...oh yeah Val" kinda tragic that Val is hot AF too but was totally overshadowed by her sister. I don't think she's even posted anything to her p--tr--n in like 2 or three months. 

3 hours ago, pet sounds said:

Who is bigger now, Mal or Val?

Well Val was much bigger originally, you know. After the weight gain from her two pregnancies Mal caught up to her and they were about the same size. Though the last few months as Mal has been intentionally gaining I think she has surpassed her sister

On 3/18/2019 at 12:32 AM, bellymon said:

Well Val was much bigger originally, you know. After the weight gain from her two pregnancies Mal caught up to her and they were about the same size. Though the last few months as Mal has been intentionally gaining I think she has surpassed her sister

Would be interesting to see if the reason why Val dropped off was that she has put on "some" weight as well. Again nothing but good ole fashion speculation here. Some other places kinda let slip that this might be the case.