My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

Good morning! She says she's having some new cellulite because of all the weight she's gaining, at the beginning she didn't like them so much (she never had cellulite until now!) but now she loves them. We think she will gain 2kg this week so it is time to go shopping for new clothes! She's very happy for all the support you are giving her, it encourages her a lot and makes her feel even more beautiful. She's super thankful for all the good response she's receiving and loves recording and eating more everyday. Also, watch that belly hang!

18 julio 1.jpg

18 julio 2.jpg

18 julio 3.jpg

18 julio 4.jpg

18 julio 5.jpg

Her evergrowing voluptuous shapes are a pure work of art.

I love how her breasts and buttocks keep enflating, adding a marvellous architectural decoration to the majestic dome of her belly.

Looking forward to the next stage of her metamorphosis (by the way, are you heading to reach the goal of 100 kg?)

@Mr. Button Possibly, she has decided to enjoy and eat whatever, and get as big as her body wants. She just wants to eat so maybe she'll pass those 100kg.

Also, for those who don't know, this is her instagram account: @viryoperry_gk or just type Carmen Lafox and you'll get there. https://www.instagram.com/viryoperry_gk/

1 hour ago, 1789 said:

@Mr. Button Possibly, she has decided to enjoy and eat whatever, and get as big as her body wants. She just wants to eat so maybe she'll pass those 100kg.

Also, for those who don't know, this is her instagram account: @viryoperry_gk or just type Carmen Lafox and you'll get there. https://www.instagram.com/viryoperry_gk/

That's really astounding and inspiring to know that she wants to push her transformation to such high levels of imposing beauty. I've checked her Instagram and I'm totally amazed by the difference between her slim figure of 2 years ago and the recent one.

This is a great source of inspiration for me as I'd really like some days to meet a girlfriend willing to flourish like yours together with me.

One of my wildest fantasies is to rub each other with our distended stomaches while eating and kissing passionately.

Guest feederguy1981
7 hours ago, teasesfatties said:

mother of F*CK... just watched the "I Used to Be Thin" video. Unreal. You're going to put every other model out of business.

Seriously. I know where all my video money will be going from now on...

I've seen that she has include her nickname "Carmen Lafox" in her instagram description. That means she is making public her activity as a gainer and model to her friends? Has she told anyone yet about her store?

She's slaying clips4sale again with this bunch of new clips. She is currently the top 6 studio overall. I expect she will become top 1 after 24/48 hours. Easy. Not only she is one of the hottest girls I've ever seen, but the quality and the execution of the videos is excellent.

Guest feederguy1981
43 minutes ago, Dagin61 said:

She may be the best, definitely one of the best, gainers ever.

Yeah, I've been involved in this scene for over 15 years, and with all due respect to the other truly amazing women out there, this is without a doubt the best I've seen. Not only the rapid progression of gain, and the overall hotness of Carmen in general, but the skilled filmmaking. These clips are hitting all the marks (outgrown clothes, pouting about gaining, eating in public, wearing skimpy clothes/bikinis in public, fitting rooms, etc). Some fine work being done here. 

Can I just ask that I can't help but notice some of the vids on the C4S have a really weird video resolution of 608 x 1080p - has anyone bought any of the vids with that resolution and if so has it stretched/distorted the video in any way?