4 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Belly Stuffing • Slob • Binge Eating • Fast Food • Farting • Burping • Gassy • Chugging • Messy Eating • Belly Play ~ 45 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Note: I took measurements of my belly before and after this massive binge as well!

Since quarantine began 3 months ago I have done nothing but sit on my fat ass and stuff myself silly with enough food to feed 5 people every single day...

This lifestyle has led to an INSANE amount of weight gain and has turned me into an utterly obese lazy fat slob…

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Of course, all good things have to come to a close and as quarantine lifts in my city it’s time to begin a new chapter of my gain..

So I figured what better way to close out this chapter than with an absolutely MASSIVE ALL DAY Fast Food Binge!

•••••••••••••••••••••••

In Part 1 of this 1.5 Hour 2 Part EPIC I take on massive feasts from Chick-Fil-A, Burger King & Wendy's! Back to back to back!!

Watch as I relentlessly pound greasy fast food down my gullet until I'm about to burst out of my clothes. The very same clothes I wore in my first stuffing ever just 3 months ago, now WAY too tight for me!

As I finish the massive amount of food from all 3 meals I lean back for a quick rest before I continue the rest of my binge in PART 2!

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest gmrlrr2

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This woman can put away a simply astounding amount of food, and has gotten so big over these last few months. She really knows how to show of that sexy gut, and I can't wait to see part 2 (can't believe there's still room for more food in there....)

Link to review
bakkheiatp

absolutely insane. the amount she eats in just part 1 of this video is already at least double what most stuffers do in a big session, and it's still only half. probably superhuman

Link to review
Guest TWG11

Just INCREDIBLY HOT!! Can't wait to see part 2

Link to review
aastark

how is this even possible? incredible

Link to review
alex9779

INCREDIBLE!! And it’s only the part 1 😍

Link to review
elbundy05

So HOT, can´t wait to see part2

Link to review
Guest PigInProgress

Blown away by just how much she has grown these past months and that gluttony is on full display. 10/10

Link to review
JG34

Best first purchase I have ever made!

Link to review
Marelo Saullo

SOOOO HOT🤤🤤🤤🤤 cant wait to watch part 2 of this

Link to review
bigboy1858

WOW mochii you have really became the pure definition of a gluttonous pig this was the sexiest video I have ever seen its the stuff of dreams brought to reality 

Link to review
Pinkyfatfat

Seriously unbelievable beginning to an unbelievable end. Truly epic in every way.

Link to review
wf36

Truly a great end to this epic quest!

Link to review

For real a moment in history, so perfect in like every way, absolutely must buy

Link to review
Monty Hall

!!!!  Wow.  That's like a Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3,  JUST in this video.  Amazing.  She is looking amazing in this video.  The amount of consumption is unbelievable, and her belly is definitely expanding to fit the occasion.  Unbelievable!  

Link to review
theseven

Mochii you're a fantastic feedee.  For sure, currently the best, your work and your determination to gain weight sounds wonderful. I rate this video 1 billion stars.

Link to review
Guest brcyllr

Wonderful video, Mochii!!  I haven't watched part 2 yet, but I wanted to comment on this one first.  I love how tight your shirt is on you, I recognized from your first video!  I love how you stuff down your first meal, which is large for one person to eat, then immediately say "OK, next meal!"... what a bottomless glutton you have become!  I love how you get out of breath just moving your fat body around on the bed, but then start eating your 3rd meal!  You definitely look pregnant now, in fact I would say, bigger than pregnant!  Your gut is solid lard and your blood is type G (grease)!!  Now I'm going to watch part 2...

Link to review
jackal27

If I could rate more than 5 stars I would. This finale by Mochii Babii is beyond amazing which should come as no surprise to anyone that chooses to buy this latest. She’s clearly at her biggest size showing off just how equally big her appetite has become from eating nonstop day in day out for 3 months. The camera angles are great as usual and her fat chat along with her sloppy insatiable eating and burping make for a clip well worth the price. If you haven’t yet, buy this clip!

Link to review
makaveli2510

Great video as always! Mochii Babii is such an amazing content creator. Can´t wait to watch part 2!

Link to review
Camille

pure food hedonism ! perfect !

Link to review
UmikoS

After this I will definitely be ordering more videos from her in the future 

Link to review