5 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video:  Public Stuffing • Public Eating • Public Messy Eating • Restaurant Stuffing • Compilation • Montage • Tight Clothes • Belly Play • Fupa • Burping • Hand Feeding • Bloating • Multi-Angle   ~ 56 Minutes

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

In celebration of my 3 Year Feedee Anniversary this month I decided to do something BIG I like to call "Indulgence Month" 😏

Starting last week March 6th, I set out with a goal of eating at as many NYC Restaurants as I can in 4 Weeks!

To do this, I'll be eating multiple dishes at 3+ Restaurants every Monday - Friday for a total of 15+ PLACES A WEEK! Which allows me to pack in Tens of Thousands of Calories from rich, delicious food each and every week!

This video is a compilation of all the HOT FEEDEE MOMENTS at each place I went to this week and each intimate nightly recap when I return home 😈

It's packed to the brim with nearly an HOUR of some of the hottest shots I've ever gotten as I gorged myself with amazing food in WAY TOO TIGHT clothes 🥵

I was barely fitting in every chair/booth I sat down in and I was making a complete pig of myself nearly everywhere I went! 🙈

You can even see me struggle to get into Ubers as I'm driven from Restaurant to Restaurant until I can barely walk or breathe 😮💨

Since eating out like this is SUPER EXPENSIVE, all money earned from these montage videos will go DIRECTLY to the next week of food. So if you buy this, you're directly contributing to me getting as FAT as possible this month  🐷

I had SO MUCH FUN this week and CAN'T WAIT to go EVEN HARDER next week! 😈

As always, if you enjoyed this video be sure to leave a good review and feel free to let me know what other NYC Restaurants I should try this month!

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

marcelo

7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

i literally paused this video mid fap bc i just want to say, this is the best piece of feedism content i have ever fucking seen. mochii you're seriously on a totally different level. not kidding. hope you make millions and get as fat as you've ever dreamed.

Link to review
Quatering09

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Well aren't you just a spoiled little glutton MOchii 😍 This video is filled with so many beautiful angles and shots of Mochii indulging in the most decadent food, looking like she's in heaven. I can't wait to see what next week brings 🥰  

Link to review
pizzaflavoredcrack

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Great Woman, great outfits, great amount of food(not just every day, but MULTIPLE days), great enthusiasm, great persistence, great belly - you are missing out not following indulgence month.

Link to review